where is the show moving to?

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

i wonder where is the show moving to? from this funny marriage twist... atleast they could have first sorted that out but suddenly all moved to muskaan missing etc...

btw d cop guy was acting too much ðŸ˜†... how can dey just arrest kavya... does his investigation not include tracing muskaan phone number and calls?? cos she even told samarth that someone was trying to kidnap her... plus how stupid can samarth be to think that kavya will hire someone to kidnap muskaan.. she is so poor .. does she even have a capacity to do that ðŸ˜•

samarth reminds me of apurva's character from pardes ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well if rumours are to be believed perhaps they are just trying to wrap up the story line fast.

I hope that the show is not ending as I am enjoying it but at the warp speed everything seems to be going at for the last few days it wouldn't surprise me at all...
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dt cop ws really too much 😆
I want ki show band Hi ho jye...
mujhe mere ShreHu Milne se rhe Ar samya fans ko samya...pura story hi brbd kr diya yr
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started to watch the show for apurva and thought if watching a love story...now it turned out to be suspence thriller...
stopped watching from Monday :-(
just coming to the forum to know the updates... so bad RS