Ankita & Jassi Big Fight in Parvarrish S2

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Parvarrish season 2 (DJ's Creative Unit) is currently revolving around a major school competition on the lines of Student of the Year'.

The upcoming episodes will see rivalry and fight between Jassi (Daina Khan)-Ankita adding high voltage drama in the soap.

Shared a source, "Jassi and Ankita will come into the changing room after a small task. While conversing the two will start arguing. The issue will get quite heated up and Jassi being the introvert one will be left aghast with the happening. Luckily for her, Surinder (Sangeeta Ghosh) will come in to resolve the problem."

What will happen next?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ankita and Aditya are nothing, but plain jobless insecure butthurts, who don't have any trust in their own talent, but go around planning to mess up others' game.😆🤢
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Ankita and Aditya are nothing, but plain jobless insecure butthurts, who don't have any trust in their own talent, but go around planning to mess up others' game.😆🤢

Ankita is a small versionj of tanvi qh😡
Aditya is younger version😡 of yuvraj tashn ishq
Hate Ankita and aditya 🤢
Pls cvs I want 2 other boys for riya and jassi respectively 😳
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

Ankita is a small versionj of tanvi qh😡
Aditya is younger version😡 of yuvraj tashn ishq
Hate Ankita and aditya 🤢
Pls cvs I want 2 other boys for riya and jassi respectively 😳

Exactlyyy. As far as the CVs are planning Jogi-Ria, I'm nore than happy.😳😆
But now I don't even want Jassi to be paired up with this insecure butthurt Aditya.🤢
I hope Jogi - Ria falls for each other during the course of SOTY. And Jassi should meet a new guy from any other school (because SOTY competition includes students from other schools too). A positive guy- like Kabir in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins.😳😆
Aditya is too pompous, insecure and jealous.🤢 He only suits Ankita😆 They'll make a perfect evil couple😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Exactlyyy. As far as the CVs are planning Jogi-Ria, I'm nore than happy.😳😆
But now I don't even want Jassi to be paired up with this insecure butthurt Aditya.🤢
I hope Jogi - Ria falls for each other during the course of SOTY. And Jassi should meet a new guy from any other school (because SOTY competition includes students from other schools too). A positive guy- like Kabir in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins.😳😆
Aditya is too pompous, insecure and jealous.🤢 He only suits Ankita😆 They'll make a perfect evil couple😆

Now i feel Dolly is way better 😆😛
Any Guy😳 is way better than Aditya🤢 for Ria
Why not Dhruv Pandey😆 and Jassi ( that boy who was shown yesterday 😆) or Kuldeep😉
Yup 😛Ankita - Aditya 🤣🤣 perfect for each other 🤣🤣

NAUCholic thumbnail

Now i feel Dolly is way better 😆😛
Any Guy😳 is way better than Aditya🤢 for Ria
Why not Dhruv Pandey😆 and Jassi ( that boy who was shown yesterday 😆) or Kuldeep😉
Yup 😛Ankita - Aditya 🤣🤣 perfect for each other 🤣🤣

Kuldeep? Kuldeep kaun hai? 😛 Haan I know Dhruv. That pictures wala guy na? Haan btw he has got decent looks 😳 Height bhi theek thak hai. But I just hope Jassi gets a total new guy- from any other guy. And I hope he is like Kabir in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins.😳
And Ria- Jogi <3
Dolly is theek thaak bey. She isn't like Ankita-Aditya. Atleast she is loyal to Ria.😛 Ankita ko toh bas khudki padi hai and goes around messing up others' game🤢
lizzie1765 thumbnail
kuldeep is ankitas friend 😆😛
i think kuldeep and jassi will have sparks way too much😉 because hes from enemy camp lol 😆
ankita ka toh😛 dimaag🤣🤣 is OUT OF ORDER 🤣🤣
not fair i want dolly - jogi together they have more sparks 😉😉
😛☺️
NAUCholic thumbnail

kuldeep is ankitas friend 😆😛

i think kuldeep and jassi will have sparks way too much😉 because hes from enemy camp lol 😆
ankita ka toh😛 dimaag🤣🤣 is OUT OF ORDER 🤣🤣
not fair i want dolly - jogi together they have more sparks 😉😉
😛☺️

Nahi yaar Dolly ko toh usne already Behenji, Chachiji, Mamiji sab kuch bana diya😆😆😆 Jogi-Ria ka hug kitnaaa cute tha😳
Arrey Kuldeep fir bhi kaun? I have usually seen 2 girls with Ankita- ek Meenu aur ek dusri. Konsa guy? Pic hai kya?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did I miss something? Don't think I saw any argument or any issue heated up between jassi and Ankita in the changing room!!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

they are used to win by cheating

both forget that they are each for its own.. they will come face to face then what..😆