Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1077170 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
People are acting like he has committed murder or rape or something! What in the world!? His life! He can do whatever he wants! He can marry 20 women if he wants what is it to them!? Last time I remember he never forced anyone to marry him!? ridic! He is an actor and that is why he is in this profession! The real waste of space are the actors who cannot even act and act all arrogant like they are the next bachchan
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
1077170 thumbnail
I am ashamed at one comment of a KSG fan too though! I was appalled at the things the person wrote! I don't think social media is for me! Crazy people reside here!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anhaan that I agree ^! But If The article passed 100 comments anytime sooner, I would say a big tha to the bashers and bet they would continue to bas him even being ashamed in actual.
.PCee. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

U should try commenting again, write something different sometimes the system doesn't take duplicate comments from the same person!

no nikki it has something to do with an IP issue . I share the IP with others in the family and there is a security cover my Dad has installed so I am unable to receive some email code to get me started for comments. UGGGHH ! Can't even ask my Dad to remove it as he will certainly not allow me to be active here if he knows.

But I have liked all the fans comments
1077170 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .PCee.

no nikki it has something to do with an IP issue . I share the IP with others in the family and there is a security cover my Dad has installed so I am unable to receive some email code to get me started for comments. UGGGHH ! Can't even ask my Dad to remove it as he will certainly not allow me to be active here if he knows.

But I have liked all the fans comments

m
Oh ok oh well it's fine most Ksgians are ignoring it anyway u can do the same :) not with it seriously
.PCee. thumbnail
But I am not ignoring it nikki ..I am new here am trying my best to pick the ropes. I am sure soon I will be able to solve this issue as well. I would like to comment on his profile very much. As I am not on twitter as yet I concentrate to support him on IF as much a I can !
1077170 thumbnail

But I am not ignoring it nikki ..I am new here am trying my best to pick the ropes. I am sure soon I will be able to solve this issue as well. I would like to comment on his profile very much. As I am not on twitter as yet I concentrate to support him on IF as much a I can !

😃

Word Count: 1

ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
check it out guys!!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZLTXzDvAI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

.PCee. thumbnail
Does anyone have the link to today's SBS where he denied the engagement rumour ?
ARMAANASADAT0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Does anyone have the link to today's SBS where he denied the engagement rumour ?

really did he?? where??