Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1077170 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --MinOch--

Shit shit shit!!!

People out there in the article speaking shit.
What do they think of themselves, they are no saint.

What is worse that most Ksgians are not even coming for his defence and letting people speak shit of him! The haters themselves are fans of arrogant rude losers they act like they worship amazing people at least KSG has manners and is respectful what is it to them if his marriages do not work out!? He never said anything wrong to them or any of their fav actors! Ridiculous
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am astonished how they are bashing him , like this is part of their job and they get money for it.

Wishing someone's death is like a sin. They wish him bad death and say about Karma, wishing about this; wouldn't the Karma will back bite them?!

leave it sanju they who r saying such things r digging there own hellšŸ„±
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am also surprise commets reached 92, including 3 of mine.
Sick people. Barun is definitely great actor but obviously he did say bad about television and his movie didn't worked well.

HS3's sole reason of success was Karan. That doesn't just one or two reviews say but all reviews.
1077170 thumbnail

I am also surprise commets reached 92, including 3 of mine.

Sick people. Barun is definitely great actor but obviously he did say bad about television and his movie didn't worked well.

HS3's sole reason of success was Karan. That doesn't just one or two reviews say but all reviews.

most are honestly just jealous, there is a reason why such fandoms bash him so badly! I dislike people too but I never ever be that disrespectful!
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
.PCee. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am unable to comment on that article but I read the posts and it is indeed shameful what they are writing. I fail to understand why they spend so much time on his sites if they detest him so much. It is obvious that these are paid to bash him by rivals who can never match him in talent which is a prerequisite for acting...then the dissipated lot who want exclusive rights on him for their favourites ..if they can't have him for their obsessions than they abuse him ...well most of the time ...but it was shocking to see someone wish him death !!! This has to be a lunatic and sick mind. I wonder how IF allows them to comment and someone like me is blocked !!!
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

What is worse that most Ksgians are not even coming for his defence and letting people speak shit of him! The haters themselves are fans of arrogant rude losers they act like they worship amazing people at least KSG has manners and is respectful what is it to them if his marriages do not work out!? He never said anything wrong to them or any of their fav actors! Ridiculous

Ikr mindless bashers. I read one SRK's article, why don't they go comment there after all KSG is a piece of shit infront of him *accord to them*. But no tehy want to waste time for a person who they don't care and don't get cared by.

@aju - What that we all know, had we ever trusted any news before except trusting KSG's own words.
1077170 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .PCee.

I am unable to comment on that article but I read the posts and it is indeed shameful what they are writing. I fail to understand why they spend so much time on his sites if they detest him so much. It is obvious that these are paid to bash him by rivals who can never match him in talent which is a prerequisite for acting...then the dissipated lot who want exclusive rights on him for their favourites ..if they can't have him for their obsessions than they abuse him ...well most of the time ...but it was shocking to see someone wish him death !!! This has to be a lunatic and sick mind. I wonder how IF allows them to comment and someone like me is blocked !!!

U should try commenting again, write something different sometimes the system doesn't take duplicate comments from the same person!
1077170 thumbnail

Ikr mindless bashers. I read one SRK's article, why don't they go comment there after all KSG is a piece of shit infront of him *accord to them*. But no tehy want to waste time for a person who they don't care and don't get cared by.

@aju - What that we all know, had we ever trusted any news before except trusting KSG's own words.

By the way dude 3 dev is not a yrf movie
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Its us who are god that we aren't reporting abuse for all what they wished about him and all. Actual abuse is that.
And if just use words like that to others then our ID would've been blocked foreva.
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes me to i read everything...it's ridiculousšŸ¤¢
but let them say yaar coz dogs wud bark..
they want to provoke us ...