Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1077170 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: KSG and Bipasha Basu To Get Engaged in March?

February 18, 2016 Team Pinkvilla30543 reads18 comments

It is raining 'love' in the fairy tale world of Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu. Their social networking PDA definitely cannot be missed. Just a couple of days back, Bipasha posted a selfie sporting her new shades - a gift from Karan. She wrote, "Love my glasses! Thank you @iamksgofficial." Similarly, KSG cannot stop gushing about the fact that his lady love knows him better than he knows himself!. He wrote, "Thank you so much gorgeous!!!@bipashabasu you know exactly what I need...even when I don't...It's playtime!!!!"

The two have never admitted to being the 'special one' in each other's life. So why this sudden PDA? If sources are to be believed, Karan and Bipasha are getting serious about each other. Just a few months back, there were rumours that the two were going to move in together. The stories fell flat right after Hate Story 3 was done and it was assumed to be a publicity gimmick for the movie. In January, we had reported about Karan and his estranged wife discussing their alimony details. Though their divorce hasn't been finalised yet, we hear Karan and Bipasha still intend to take the relationship to the next level.

It is being said that Karan and Bipasha are planning to get engaged in March and Karan wants to begin the new relationship on a clean slate. Isn't that interesting?

A friend of the couple revealed the engagement plans at a party, a few days back. Whispers are running thick in the industry about the two being ready to take the plunge. In a year that has been replete with break up and divorce news, Karan and Bipasha's engagement could be a pleasant sighting.

When we reached out to them for confirmation, the two remained unavailable for comments.

CREDITS: PINKVILLA
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
1077170 thumbnail
TEAM KSG @KSG_Trends

#KaranSInghGrover @Iamksgofficial on the sets of #3dev last night :)

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

made a journey video for KSG on his Birthday!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZldbfnSwu4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome blossom...too good...just loved it...
sweet_tehs thumbnail
U should have added a little bit of alone tooo though..
sweet_tehs thumbnail

TEAM KSG @KSG_Trends

#KaranSInghGrover @Iamksgofficial on the sets of #3dev last night :)

When will 3 dev promotions start...😭
.PCee. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i just watched hate story 2 lol, and i am surprised, because I really really loved it!! It is actually much better than hate story 3! Surveen and Sushant's acting is FAB!!

This Sushant Singh is an awesome actor ..we are very proud of him as he comes from the same town in UP as my father's family and is known to them. Plus he anchors Savdhan India for a while and is pretty good there too.
.PCee. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARMAANASADAT0

where is everyone?? can't believe KSGIANS are least active in his bday week lol

I have worked very hard earlier to be free for this week...completed all my assignments before time ..Dad is pleased ..BUT IF is the spoilsport ...they have strange ways to calculate posts and told me my quota for the day was over when actually it was not...can't understand when their 24 hrs start 😈
.PCee. thumbnail

made a journey video for KSG on his Birthday!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZldbfnSwu4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Good one nikki ..aju will be happy and so am I πŸ€—
.PCee. thumbnail
Oh ! Goody !! I have become a senior so no limits anymore ???
Edited by .PCee. - 8 years ago
1077170 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .PCee.

Oh ! Goody !! I have become a senior so no limits anymore ???

YEP CONGOπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ