Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai ~ An Overview

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
How many watched this serial on Geo? Starring Shahood Alvi, Sabreen Hisbani & Mira Sethi, this one was same old but with a different twist.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This drama was gud I realy liked it ...
My mum lvoed this show
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a really good drama, one that I will miss And I liked the ending of it too. I was watching Nadia Khan's morning show, Geo Mazay Se, and Sabreen Hisbani was on it and said how this drama turned out even more successful then they thought.

It does have its depressing moments, but also has lots of positive characters! There's always a ray of hope.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was such a beautiful show. I really liked it. Story was simple and pretty well executed. I used to feel soo bad for Shazma ( Sabreen Hisbani ) .. Shahood Alvi I have always liked and in this show as Muazzam as well and Mira Sethi was also good as Simaab.

The story was very cliched with different touches. The split between Muazzam n Shazma was not just a random thing that the guy got attracted towards the other woman out of the blue. There was a reason n thats lack of understanding between the couple. It was crystal clear that they both couldn't underdtand each other: Shazma was capable of doing soo much but she had lack of confidence in herself. She WANTED to do things but she never spoke up or claim them thinking Muazzam won't like it. BUT on the other hand, Muazzam WANTED her to do all that.. he wanted her to speak up. Just that he never said it to her in a better way .. Cuz for him she was good for his family but never was perfect for HIM and so he was sooo ukhra ukhra with her.

But I loved how they made him realize her worth. Shazma just needed to build up confidence in her n she did thanjs to Naveed n Seerat.. they both played pivotal role in building that self confidence in Shazma.

I LOVED Shazma n Muazzam k scenes in the last two episodes. They both have chemistry.

I also liked Seemab and Muazzam. Seemab was good in the beginning. She only wanted Muazzam as he was her husband. But later on she did all those wrong things to make him hers.. and this is why she got nothing in the end.

The best part of this show has to be the ending. Very well done. I mean they actually showed that Halala is not something you would do on purpose just to marry once again with your first partner. THANKS TO the writer finally in some show they showed the true meaning of Halala and Shazma refused to do so. The day he gave her Talaaq, I knew k woh ab kabhi sath nahi hosakte.

And btw.. sirf munh se bolne se talaaq nahi hoti aur na hi Nikah hota hai. Jab tak we don't sign the papers. I wish in some show they showed this too ..

All in all.. A very beautiful show it was.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
Ash you watched this
Chupi rustam
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ash you watched this

Chupi rustam

Bataya toh tha Hinna.. Balke aap hi ko toh bataya tha.. Ap se toh kuch bhi nahi chupa hai 😆
You didnt...I had never heard of this show until I saw mom watching it lol