Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes must be OSO has completed 8 yrs I guess...
It may have worked well oversees but did not do well in India.
Whenever me ad my friends discussed about this movie no-one seemed to have like it. It was understood by very few. Many thought SRK was OTT with his character. I was a huge fan girl back then. It used to affect me a lot.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

My most fav scene is the one where Kajol cries her heart out and blames SRK for her son's death.
That was so heart wrenching. Even though I dont like Kajol, I fell in love with her acting. I cried buckets!!
SRK took effort to look and act as a person suffering from Asperger syndrome. This was SRK's last sensible movie.
I think the BO collection and lack of appreciation really hit him hard and thats why he agreed to star in OSO.

i guess people could not identif y with him
kajols breakdown scene was so painful
i hated the way they treated rizwan in jail
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

^Huh...lol? Don't quote me on it but I think OSO came out before MNIK. And Shahrukh got plenty of appreciation for MNIK and the movie did darn well at the BO too, especially overseas.

yes OSO came in 2007 MNIK 2010
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Yes must be OSO has completed 8 yrs I guess...
It may have worked well oversees but did not do well in India.
Whenever me ad my friends discussed about this movie no-one seemed to have like it. It was understood by very few. Many thought SRK was OTT with his character. I was a huge fan girl back then. It used to affect me a lot.

i loved both the OMs 😳😳