6 years of MY NAME IS KHAN

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Karan Johar @karanjohar

The film most special to my heart...@iamsrk @KajolAtUN @ShibaniWrites #6YearsOfMNIK

Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk

@karanjohar yeah it was a good one.Thx to the cast & crew & I especially enjoyed the shopping!! Rags & Bones & the McQueen stuff u got me.

Dharma Productions @DharmaMovies

Celebrating 6 years of spreading love & severing ties of religious discrimination worldwide with My Name Is Khan

SHAH RUKH KHAN and Karan Johar

RJ ALOK @OYERJALOK

News : @iamsrk and @KajolAtUN's #MyNameIsKhan completes 6 years today#6YearsOfClassicMNIK @karanjohar (y)

Karan Johar, Dharma Productions, Shah Rukh Khan and 2 others

MAX Television @SonyMAX

#DidYouKnow #MyNameIsKhan was screened at the 60th Berlin International Film Festival in Feb, 2010. #6YearsOfMNIK

Sidharth Malhotra @S1dharthM

The film I started living my dream with and the best acting and film school I could go2#6YearsOfMNIK thank u @karanjohar @iamsrk @KajolAtUN

Rahul Nanda @rahulnanda86

Noor e khuda, noor e khuda, Tu kahan chupa hai hume ye bataa. Such a lovely film. Thank u for the memories @karanjohar @iamsrk #6YearsOfMNIK

Shibani @ShibaniWrites

"Mr President. My Name is Khan and I am not a terrorist." #6YearsOfMNIK @karanjohar @iamsrk

Shibani @ShibaniWrites

The gift that keeps on giving. In hope, and in love. Happy Anniversary #MNIK @karanjohar @iamsrk @dop007 @ShankarEhsaanLoy n all our team.

HT City @htcity

Relations are not only made from blood, they're also made with love! #6YearsOfMNIK @iamsrk @KajolAtUN #MyNameIsKhan

Edited by .chandni. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-..... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a good movie, one of the best acting done by SRK. He was SO adorable and innocent

❤️
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Highly underated film
I remember being disappointed after seeing the film coz it was Srk Kajol comeback movie and I was expecting suraj hua madham and KKHH in the rain
But then I watched the movie again and I realized that its KJOs best and Srk kajol best love story
952723 thumbnail
One of the best SRK movies. Haters tried to say its crap by finding couple of potholes, as if any movie is 100% flawless. Watched it 3-4 times

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this movie. I will never forget that scene when kajol saw her dead son. Bt the entire movie from start to finish was brilliant. Never understood by any1 would have a problem with the movie
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved this movie. one of SRK's best performance . probably most loved bollywood movie overseas.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
People can say shit ... But I loved this movie! One of his best performances!
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love love love this movie...amazing movie ❤️ 👍🏼 ...one of the finest performance of SRK...
he lived the character rizwan...Kajol was bang on too...some of the scenes were mind blowing...not the typical Bollywood film...it was something that everybody connects to...was shocked seeing the negativness regarding the film 👎🏼
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Highly underated film
I remember being disappointed after seeing the film coz it was Srk Kajol comeback movie and I was expecting suraj hua madham and KKHH in the rain
But then I watched the movie again and I realized that its KJOs best and Srk kajol best love story

the theme was so beautiful
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: gameon

One of the best SRK movies. Haters tried to say its crap by finding couple of potholes, as if any movie is 100% flawless. Watched it 3-4 times

it was a really different film