ariya sasha ff GHARANA part 20 on pg 94 29/9/2017

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue
What will happen when a Prince is in love with a common girl and a princess is in love with a common man. What will happen when  love knock some one hearts door n mind says no time for love.what will happen when you love someone you hate most. But when at last love find their way their family (GHARANA) stood opposite way. Let see 
Edited by manasvi.. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Continue soon
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept
update soon
manasvi.. thumbnail
Character sketch
Acp Arjun suryakant Rawte - he is second in command of etf.a very arogent n rude person but good from heart.he isolated himself from every one.he was bff of sameer but now not in talking term.he close his heart after his wife brutal murder.he think himself living dead.
Acp sameer rathore - he is  prince of jaigarh n next hier.he is chief of etf .one time bff of arjun.but he break friendship with him bcoz he think he is responsible for his another bff roshni. Love his family n etf.
Chandrakant patil - he is commando of etf.big body n soft heart.live with his widow mother n bff shree.n help n support him a lot.a big foodie.n nickname chotu.bff of sakshi.
Shreekant sen -he is tech expert of etf.nick name shree.he live with his bff chotu n her mother.also called her ayi.he is big prankster n gadget freek. He is son of bangal royal family but run from house to fulfil his dream of become tech expert n cop.bff of sakshi
Ayesha kapoor- she is senior inspector drug n ammunition expert.she is joining etf soon.but she has a reason to join etf.hate sam alot n angry at arjun.
Sakshi Anand - she is crime journalist n now part of etf.also trained in marital art.she is bff of shreetu.in search of someone. Had a sad past known to shreetu. She also call chotu ayi as ayi
Lisa rathore - she is forensic docter of etf. Sister of sam.love him darely.her original name is leela which she think outdated so call herself lis .pampared n a big fashionista.
Damsingh Rathore - he is maharaj of jaigarh.n father of smeer n Lisa.love them .but love sameer more n can do anything for him
Yashodhra Rathore - she is mother of sameer and Lisa. Simple n sober lady. Love her family .can do anything for his son
Sumitra patil - she is mother of chotu.but love shree n sakshi as her child.she run her dhaba.a simple n lovely lady. She is also parshad of her ward.
Suryakant Rawte-father of arjun.love n understand him so much. He is upset becoz arjun is living life of dead .he is owner of fruit juice n jam factory n firm.he runs an orphanage Aasra
Amaranth Sen- he is maharaj of bangal royal family father of shree n sayali. Always busy in his  business
Sujata sen - she is mother of shree n sayali
Always busy in her high class parties n society 
Sayali seen- she is shree's sister.A sweet n simple girl.her one leg is little damaged from birth so she walked little limb.she is very good painter.she is lonely n yarn for love
Amar Singh- he is maharaj of rajgarh. But separate himself from every one after his wife death .n give all responsibility to his elder son ajay. Fullfil all wish of his daughter love her the most.
Ajay Singh- next hier n current controller of rajgarh. Love his family specially his sister. For him respect of his gharana is everything. Husband of radhika.brother of ranveer n riyanshi n father of koyel
Ranveer Singh- he is brother of ajay n riyanshi. He is returning from Switzerland after completing his MBA with his sis.love her alot n tease her a lot.
Riyanshi singh- everyone call her riya. She is princess. Pampared alot by her family n little naughty.but good from heart. She lives in fairy tales n waiting for her prince to came n take her on white horse.
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting concept..
Update soon
manasvi.. thumbnail
Part 1
Etf office
Shree chotu sakshi are sitting in conference hall n doing their chit chat.SAM enter
Sam - team commisioner sir called me that from today one officer is joining.she will be there in some mins.n by the way where is rawte.
Ar - I am here.he is coming from enterence gate.
Sam - ok .I wnt u to know
Ar - I heared.
Sam - OK.
All take their seat.samjun are busy in their files n choreeshi gossiping slowly.
CH - new team member.wow.
Sh - hope she is good not like that miss overconfidence Lisa.
Sak - ohh shree she is not that bad.
Sh - ya you are saying this because she didn't do that to you which se done to me.
Flashback
Choreshi sitting in conference hall. Suddenly a girl come n bumped on shree.
Sh - who the hell r u n what r u doing in etf office.
Gi - look Mr whatever I am in very foul mood don't mess with me.
Sh - so you are threatening an etf officer.glare her
Gi - yes I am.n glare him back.
Sh - I am also warning you he didn't complete his sentence n she screamed
Gi - omg omg lizard pls someone throw it out.
Sh - so where is your bravery n threats now which you are showing to me some time before. N start laughing. Meanwhile lizard run from there
Gi - look Mr I already told you don't messup with me. Now you bear consequence. She sprey some chemical to him.n it start itching to shree.he run to washroom n warn her I'll see u.she turn toward chief cabin.
After few min
Shree come after taking bath n changing cloths. Which every member put there for emergency. He is very angrily enterd in conference hall. Here he saw her again with rathore sir.
Sh - you.I'll not leave you miss oversmart
Gi - so what will you do mr chidchid
Sh - I'll 
Sam - shutup both of you. Team she is forensic expert of etf lisa n Lisa they are chotu n sakshi. Trio greet each other.
Sam - n he is shree our tech expert.n shree Lisa.n he left both glare
Sh - its not glad to meet miss oversmart
Li - same here .h how can u be glad Mr chidchid after ...n start laughing n goes to her lab
Shree pissed his teeth.
Present
Sh - ohh I hate her
Sak - come on shree .you also take revenge from her.
Sh - ya .n a naughty smrik on his lips
Flashback
Some days later
Its time for go home after completing a tough case. Lisa is wrapping up her work in lab. Suddenly light start fluctuating. On off on off. some horrible sound playing in background. Suddenly a deadbody start walking toward her.
Li - wha what is happening dead body is walking its not possible. But it is. Her leg is trumbling n she start shivering in fear .n step back. 
Dead body is coming forward n she step back. At she hit wall.deadbody is very close to her.
Lisa - plz plz leave me I won't do ur autopsy.plz spare me.
Suddenly he sprey something to her .ohh its same chemical she sprey to shree. Suddenly he start laughing.
Lisa - shree its you.
Sh - ha ha ha .now you get taste of your own medicine. Ha ha ha n he leave.
Its itching to Lisa n she run to washroom.
Fb end

Sh remember n laughing badely holding his stomach.
Ch - stopit shree its not funny u scare her so much.
Sh - n what she did to me is good haan
Ch - its not like that.
Sh - you are my friend or her.
Ch - ofcourse yours.
Sak - ohh my basties. You know what I bring ur fav allo k parathe
Shtu - wow its favourite of three of us. We love you sakhi.
Sak - n your sakhi love you both.
Shreetu - sakhi you always done varymuch for us.
Sak - bcoz we are besties na. N you both are my family after baba n also support me in all my up n down.
She become sad nboth pamper her.
Suddenly a girl come wearing blue jeans n red shirt.she is looking beautiful but hot in her simple n full attire also. her leg sliped due to water on floor. Sam immediately hold her by waist .n stare at her she frown her n speak loudly - excuseme ..sam come out of his world.he let her stand on her foot.
GI - plz leave me.
Sam - excuse me I save u n u r yelling on me. Who r you
Gi- I am ayesha kapor new officer joining on duty sir n salute him.
Sam - ohh you are that new officer. POV - kitni ajeeb hai pehle mujh par chillai or ab respect se intro n salute de rahi h.
Aye - excuseme sir .are you chief of etf she asked with attitude.
Sam - what do you mean .yes I am.
Ay - no actually its not showing by ur behaviour. You have to introduce me to team .n here u are in ur own world.anyway I'll do it my own .she passby him.
sam - ye mujhe kya hua hai

Edited by sur1911 - 7 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice
 thnx for pm
cont soon
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome update..
Plz continue soon
manasvi.. thumbnail
Ayesha sam k samne se nikal jati hai or khud ko team se introduce karti hai.
Sam MV ye mujhe kya hua.mai aisa absent mind kaise ho gaya.grip in sam u r chief of etf not any teenage college going boy.
Sam - yes miss ayesha kapoor I m chief of etf or sir ne apke bare mai bataya tha.shree ayesha ko humare current case k bare mai batao or ye rawte kaha hai.
Sh - yes sir. Wo arjun sir kahi gaye hai.Hume nhi pata.
Ra - pata nahi ye kab sudhrega.bina bataye kahi bhi chala jata hai.
Here at marine drive
Arjun ek informer se info lene aya hai. Wo lekar ja hi raha hota hai ki use kisi ladki ke cheekhne ki awaj aati hai.wo us taraf jata hai.waha ek ladki pani mai dub rahi hai. Arjun use bachata hai or a kinare par lata hai. Wo ladki behosh ho jati hai to wo use bagal wale hospital le jata hai. Par wo uska face nhi dekh pata qki uske bal bich mai aate hai.wo hatane hi wala hota hai ki iska phone bajta hai.
Or wo hospital se chala jata hai.wo pehle lodge jata hai change karne to use pata chalta hai uski chain nhi hai. Wo wahi baith jata hai.Jaise kisi ne uski saanse chin li.
Ar - rosh aj maine tumhai nishani bhi kho di.mai nahi sambhal paya use.pata nhi kaha kho gai shayad sea mai gir gai hogi. He sit on knee n start crying.n goes into fb
Ar - roshni roshni kaha ho .plz aa bhi jao same
Ro - ohfo arjun tum bhi thodi si bhi sabar nahi.pooja kar rahi thi mai. 
Ar - hmm .wo maine baba se apni shadi ki baat kar li hai .or wo to itne khush hai ke unhone mahurat bhi nikalwa liya hai.
N he pull her to him n hug her tightly. Kuch der bad dono alag hote hai.roshni ki chain arjun ki shirt mai fans jati hai .WO use dene hi wala hota hai k bich mai
Ro - nhi arjun ye chain tum hi pehno ab.pata hai ye humare guruji ne di thi mujhe.unhone kaha tha isme ashirwad hai unka or yeh use de dena Jo tumhe sabse pyara ho. Or dekho ye apne ap hi tum tak pahuch gai.chalo pehno ab ise
Ar - ohh.to mai pehenleta hu Ise. Khush.n hug her.
Ro - arjun ise humesha apne pas rakhna. Agar kabhi hum alag hue to mai isi ke jariye tumhare pas rahungi.or yhi chain tumhe tumhari nayi jindgi tak pahuchayegi. Kabhi bhi kisi k pas ye apne ap chali jaye to man lena mai yahi chahti hu.
Ar - khabardar Jo aisi bat bhi ki tumne to.
Ro - ohh gussa aa gaya arjun ko. Mai to uhi kabhi life ka kuch bharosa nhi hai na arjun .or mai janti hu how much u love me.but 
Ar - roshni.plz don't say this again .na tum kahi jaogi na hi ye chain samjhi tum.
Fb end
Ar - roshni mai apna wada nhi nibha paya .n cry
Itne mai arjun ko fir etf se call aata hai.or wo change karne jata hai to dekhta hai uski shirt mai ek bracelate laga hai.
Ar - shayad usi ladki ka hoga.
Or WO nikalta hai.
At etf
Sam - ye kya tareeka hai rawte bina bataye chale gaye tum or bar bar phone karne par ab aye ho
Ar - isi case k liye info lene gaya tha .or tumhe bola tha maine kal k aj mai jaunga. Or rahi bat late hone ki to ek ladki dub rahi thi to bacha raha tha use.fir change karne lodge gaya tha .ab or kuch bolna hai.
Sam MV ha usne kal hi to bola tha uff ye ladki k aane se sab gadbad ho gayi dimag mai sunami aa gai hai uff.
Sam  - nhi bas case ke bare mai hi bat karna tha.or has ye ayesha hai etf ki new officer or ayesha ye acp arjun.
Aye - hello sir
Arjun nods
Arj ayesha glare each other
Aye MV huh samajhte kya hai apne apko kaise ghur rahe hai .khair aap kuch bhi kar lo Jo mai lene ayi hu wo to lekar hi jaungi.or ap mujhe nhi rok sakte acp arjun
Arj MV q aayi ho tum yaha. Jo tumhe chahiye mai janta hu par wo tumhe kabhi nhi milega.samjhi tum
Sam - officer humare pas case hai pending to solve kare.
Sh - yar ye to lady dabang hai pehle rathore sir ko sunaya or ab dekh arjun sir ko ghur rahi hai.
Ch - ha shree isse bach ke rehna padega.
Sak smile at their talk.n they goes for area where arj informer inform.

Precap - sam attraction toward ayesha n her hate toward him.
Arjun search for bracelate girl
Shree lisa prank to each other
Chotu find someone

Edited by sur1911 - 7 years ago
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
cont soon