Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
The silence that is ruling the ashrams that existed nearer to Ganga bank amazed Draupadi who is finding it difficult to get into sleep. She is sitting in the backside of Gandhari's hermitage which is nearer to Ganga shore. Gandhari slept just then after Draupadi nourished her feet with lep by force. Gandhari talked continuously expressing her pain of her sons'death and praising the nobility of Pandavas . She said." Bahu... This is the last phase of our life. I don't know again I will see you or not. Our time is approaching nearer. "

Gandhari caressed Draupadi and said." I feel grateful to Mahadev for sending you into Kuruvamsh. Because of you our whole clan is glorified. I bless Phalgun for bringing you into our lives."

Draupadi sat on the wooden steps which were arranged to help Gandhari get down. Subhadra Uttara and Parikshit shared a hermitage while Chitra and Ulupi occupied another. Kunti's sons slept in her hermitage making places for them around her. Pragati is with her and slept hugging her close.

Panchali remembered the narration of Suka and a beautiful smile appeared on her lips.How fateful that war is.. It motivated her birth ...She emerged from fire for his sake.. But did she remain his only?

Truly you remained mine in a transcendental level.That is the truth Krishnaa." Arjun's husky voice electrified her whole entity.soul and body.

Arjun enveloped her in his arms and whispered." Not able to sleep? Went back to the first phase of our love I think...

Draupadi looked at him defiantly." Who told you so? I just did not get sleep. So just enjoying the tranquility that I found after a long time. "

Arjun smiled bewitchingly. " Say it looking into my eyes. Queen... Don't tell lies. Ever since the story is narrated we both got effected .

Panchali seriously asked." Really Arjun! You got effected?

Arjun admitted honestly." Yes. I did, I wanted Suka to continue the story till you emerge from fire.I wanted to hear Vyasa's vision that will present my Krishnaa open her eyes and walk down the fire pit. to reach her destination... I feel gratified that I am the one who could get connected to her indirectly..

Panchali got tears in her eyes. He is honest. She only is always hesitating,doubting about her place in his heart.

Arjun asked curiously." What are your first thoughts after you emerged from fire?

Panchali smiled through her tears." I looked around.I found everything strange.Then my father pampered me like I was a small baby. Then one evening I asked him why I was born as an adult.He said." You are born for Arjun and there is one Arjun in Aryavarth.I wondered who that Arjun is who could motivate my birth.

Arjun smiled back and wanted to say something but stopped on seeing the desciples of Vyasa walk towards Ganga shores.

Next day brought gloom for every one as Vidur who is roaming away in the forest in yoga state renounced his physical body in the presence of Yudhishtir. A bright light from his body entered Yudhishtir.

Ved Vyas explained later." Vidur and Yudhishtir are born from the same God. The God of righteousness. Dharma Dev appeared in two forms. Vidur's purpose is finished. So he reached his destination. Don't grieve for him.

Wind God is born as Bheemsen. The twins are Aswini gods. Arjun is Nar Maharshi Krishna is Narayan. Arjun has Indratej also.

Don't grieve for Vidur. He is still alive in Yudhishtir.

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
I always love conversation between gandhari and Draupadi
she really do respect Drapadi and her choice
Arjun understands his Krishnaa so well that with out saying a word
he knows what she is thinking and he again makes it clear to her
that she belongs to him only
vidur leaves his body
waiting for next part
Edited by bubulswt - 7 years ago
Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly a big apology DI couldnt comment on janmashtami special update that's just awesome My Lord incarnated on that day so it's suppose to be special I love the way u described everyones desperation to be with him n his to be with his parth ntheir visit
Divu55 thumbnail
now ur recent post was just brilliant every thing was there Love Pain getogether soothing memories everything full package panchalis pondering over past events n arjuns confession of his love I just loved that part n last part was painful STUNNING update
Sweetka. thumbnail
Wat a b'ful update it was...I can't describe...it is par beyond my imagination...I often felt dat I hv reached on dwapar yuga when i read ur update
ltelidevara thumbnail

Thank you every one for making Thread 2 memorable

Lakshmi

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh yes this thread is going to finish soon one more page to go 😃👏
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Congo di 1more page to go...
This 2nd threat was wonderful

And the last update was soothing...
Vidur died!Alas!
ltelidevara thumbnail
I

Drupada began to reside sorrowfully in (the city of) Kampilya within (the province of) Makandi on the banks of the Ganga filled with many towns and cities. And after his defeat by Drona, Drupada also ruled the southern Panchalas up to the bank of the Charmanwati river. And Drupada from that day was well- convinced that he could not, by Kshatriya might alone, defeat Drona, being very much his inferior in Brahma (spiritual) power. And he, therefore, began to wander over the whole earth to find out the means of obtaining a son (who would subjugate his Brahmana foe).

"Meanwhile Drona continued to reside in Ahicchatra. Thus, O king, was the territory of Ahicchatra full of towns and cities, obtained by Arjuna, and bestowed upon Drona.'

ltelidevara thumbnail
That evening in Drona's Gurukul appeared charged to witness the eventful Union of the rivals turned friends Drona and Drupada. The Pradosha Puja and Homa was done by the preceptor.
All the desciples of Drona assembled in the widely open space where they practice weaponary.
Duryothan looked disturbed and hurt. He glanced at his brother Dussasan who indicated with his looks not to worry much. He knew his brother is upset for not being successful in capturing Drupada.

Bheema was enjoying the situation much to the discomfort of Duryothan. Despite Yudhishtir's attempts to calm him down he is taking pleasure in taunting his jealous cousin." Duryothan,you should have come with us to see how big battles should be fought.You would have learned a lot."

Duryothan's face became red. He looked at Karna who is standing away from them since he is not a desciple of Drona anymore.Karna nodded his head and signalled him to stay calm. He is also upset. The first occasion itself proved the supremacy of his arch rival the third Pandav Arjun. Surely he is born with good fortune. Karna sighed with despair.

Suddenly they saw Guru Dron come to the centre where he used to stand and witness his desciples practice with weapons.

Arjun...Drona's voice broke the silence...next minute they saw the young handsome warrior walk with Drupad whose face is bent with gloom.

Drupad stood before Drona waiting to hear his outburst. Arjun folded his hands before his Guru and stepped back. He knew his task is done. He felt bad for the mighty King of Panchal who is at the receiving end. But he is helpless.

Drona smiled at Drupad and asked." How are you friend? I hope now you remember me and our friendship. Today I am at the helm and you are at the bottom. My dearest desciple Arjun defeated you. I hope you know the outcome. Now Panchal is owned by Arjun and he offered all that to me as guru Dakshina.Isnt it Arjun?" Drona asked Arjun with confidence.

Arjun replied obediently." Yes Gurudev. Whatever is mine belongs to you. You are my Gurudev."

Drupad sideglanced Arjun. He wondered why he is not getting angry with his young offender. He is truly cursing Dron in his heart for his pathetic state but the one who is responsible for his defeat is not claiming his hatred. Instead he is getting more and more fascinated by Drona's invincible student.

Drona asked Drupad." What will you say now? Will you accept my friendship!"

Drupad looked up and smiled. He said firmly." Yes. I accept you as my friend. Please forgive my past offences. I cherish your friendship."

Drona hugged Drupad and said." So be it He stated that Drupad will retain Kampilya,Mahanadi and southern Panchal upto the bank of Charanmati river while he will keep Ahichatr.

Suka was disturbed by the desciples of Vyasa who brought the message. Ved Vyas is going to make the impossible possible. He needs Suka by his side to do the needful homas that help his purpose.

Parikshit stared at Suka who is walking away to his father's hermitage. What is going to happen tonight?

Gandhari,Kunti,Subhadra and Draupadi had only one wish that they expressed before Vyasa.That is to meet their children who were killed in Kurukshetra war. Gandhari wanted to meet her hundred sons. Kunti wished to meet Karna,Subhadra wished to meet Abhi while Draupadi is desparate to meet her Abhi and her sons. She wants to meet her father and brother. The wives of Kauravas want to meet their husbands atleast once.

Vyasa promised he will make it happen that night.

Arjun is standing on the banks of Ganga. Just then nightfall happened signalling Suryanarayan to relax after a hectic day.

Arjpjun looked into the river. He is not able to control himself. He had tears in his eyes." Will he meet his Abhi? Is the Rishi serious when he said he will bring down all of them' He still has his doubts.

Yes Parth... You will meet your son tonite. Sage Ved Vyas will make it happen." Krishna's voice made him turn sideways. He found his soulmate smiling in darkness. His peacock feather is clearly swinging around and his lotus eyes are showering grace. Arjun could not believe his eyes and stammered" Madhav you are here?"

Krishna hugged him close and said." Yes Parth.I am here to keep you grounded and unshaken. I know my emotional Parth. He will not come to terms with separation if he meets his son now."

Arjun sighed. Who will understand him better? Yes. After meeting his Abhi he would never be able to send him away again.

Krishna looked into his eyes. He said with benevolence." Parth meet your son and enjoy the moment. But send him off heartfully. Now he is Devine. He can't stay with you forever. Just soothen your heart by feeling him again. Remember what I told you at Kurukshetr. Parth. Be brave. You should be strong enough to hold Panchali Subhadra and Uttara.Otherwise they will be shattered to part with Abhi and your sons. Parth... I entrust you the responsibility to support them. Tonite you should be Krisshna in reality. Remember there is no difference between us." Krishna again hugged Arjun and disappeared.

As Arjun walked back he found his Krishnaa alone in Kunti's hermitage keeping her head in her knees,her shoulders up heaving indicating her pain. Arjun pulled her up and hugged her. He looked into her tear filled eyes and murmured." No tears Krishnaa. Let us live our life again with our sons. Don't stress yourself. Be composed Krishnaa.

Panchali struck her nails in his shoulders and stammered." Arjun...Abhi...Kirti..Prati.. SrutSom..Iravan Satanik ...

Arjun nodded with a smile. He wiped her tears and assured." Yes Krishnaa..this night will be memorable for us. We will be with our children. Don't get carried away by grief. Let us offer our sons hearty welcome with a smile. They should feel our love for them...they should keep the memory with them till we reach them in heaven"

Draupadi cuddled into him trying to make herself stand firm and recover from her grief. Arjun's warmth infused new hope and energy into her body and soul. Yajnaseni looked up and smiled at her Arjun.