Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Bulbulswt

Wonderful Krishnashtami gift for our thread. Thank you. Happy Janmashtami every one. Trying to post Janmashtami special update.
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Bulbulswt

Wonderful Krishnashtami gift for our thread. Thank you. Happy Janmashtami every one. Trying to post Janmashtami special update.

aww dear credit goes to google
and I am waiting for today's Janmastami special update

Image result for mahabharat krishna gif
Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very happy janmashtami n independence day to all of u dear ones... Laxmi di,bubulswt,sweetika... May lord Krishna bless u all with happiness n give an opportunity to prove oneself as worthy child of free India... 😊😊😃
Edited by Divu55 - 7 years ago
Divu55 thumbnail
I pay my heartfelt tribute to all those freedom fighters who sacrificed their selves for our sakes n for our country n all those soldiers who r securing us n letting us live peacefully...❤️😊
ltelidevara thumbnail
The golden sunrise of Dwaraka enhanced with the beautiful tides of the ocean rising higher and higher as if to share their excitement with the sun rays enthralled the nature lovers.The occasion itself is such that the whole nature wanted to take part in celebrations. Years back it was the day on which the supreme Lord Narayan came down to manifest himself as Devaki's son. The prison witnessed the glorious sampurnavatar of Vishnu when he appeared before Vasudev and instructed him to take him to Vrajabhumi,into the warn hands of Yashoda who possessed the blissful fortune to nourish Narayan himself.

It was the day that became a nightmare for all the evil powers and a day to rejoice for all the noble minds. Years later when the day arrived every one in Dwaraka wished to see the handsome God with peacock feather with a beautiful smile enthrall them by gracing his darsan.

But where is the Neel Megha Syam, the light of Devaki's eyes and the pride of Vasudeva?

His wives are wondering where he must have gone. Satya is irritated.She seriously told him to be awailable all the day and let her celebrate his birthday in her own way. It is a habit with Krishna that the night before his birthday he will stay with his mother. Devaki missed so many birthdays of his hence he compensates her by letting her have the satisfaction.

Kalindi came to Rukmini and asked" Where is Swami Didi? I want to wish him but he was nowhere. Kalindi looked at Rukmini's worship,place. A beautiful statue of Krishna is smiling as if standing live there. The sweets and flowers offered there showcase Rukmini's devotional power.

Rukmini offered her Prasad and assured." He will be on time for head bath. He wont disappoint Maa Devaki." Kalindi nodded and wondered at the confidence with which she said the words.

Just be ready to face Satya's ire. She is doubting that he must have come here." Jambavati entered with a frown on her face.

Rukmini smiled and said." Let us go to Devaki Maa. He may come there." By the time they reached Devaki's mansion Satya is there with Lakshana,Bhadra ,Mitra Vinda and Nila

Rukmini went and touched Devaki's feet. Satya asked her." Where is he? Did he tell you anything?

Devaki looked at Rukmini expecting her reply. Rukmini said in a calm voice. " He must have gone on something important. Otherwise he would have been here by now."

Balram came with Revati and burst out." Mata. He has grown up but he never feels responsible to inform his whereabouts. That too it is his birthday. Whole of Dwaraka will question me if he won't turn up. " Revati took his hand indicating him to calm down.

Satya in the meanwhile investigated who saw Krishna leave Devaki's mansion early in the morning. It is the old guard who saw him go on horseback towards the northern gate that leads to the outskirts of Dwaraka. Immediately every one started to find out who must be arriving in Dwaraka that Krishna himself went to receive him.

Balram lead them arranging chariots for them. Devaki Vasudev stayed back.

When they descended the chariots they saw Krishna standing with a smile on his face. The lotus eyes are smiling with grace. The curly hair is falling on his forehead causing envy to peacock feather that has to stand above without touching his forehead.

The kaustubha gem and Vaijayanti Mala are perfectly in place vying with each other to beautify their Lord. The yellow garment looks like laughing at them asking them." Can we enhance his beauty? He is elevating our glory by wearing us.

The faces of Krishna's wives brightened up on seeing their Lord. Satya ran with hasty steps and asked ."Who is that luckiest person that made you wait here on your birthday?"

Balaram hugged Krishna and stated." Since it is your birthday I am not saying anything though you made me come all the way here to bless you."

Krishna smiled and bowed. He again turned towards the path and stared silently.

His wives are surprised . Who is coming? Is he that important?

Suddenly the sounds of horses was heard. Krishna's face brightened. The White horse followed by a chariot is clearly seen. Immediately Satya shouted identifying the horse warrior." Arjun! Is it you?"

The dark handsome warrior got down from his horse and touched Balaram's feet.When he tried to do the same Krishna lifted him in the middle and hugged him tight.

Parth! Welcome to Dwaraka" Krishna heartily invited his bosom friend.
Janmadin Subh Kamnaye...Arjun said again hugging him closer.

Bhrata ! Looks like your friend only is enough for you. See here. Who came to greet you?

Subhadra stood before Krishna and beside her stood Yajnaseni Draupadi who folded her hands before Balaram and Krishna.

Satya could not control herself and hugged Panchali." Finally you came to Dwaraka? I am on clouds today dear friend." She confessed.

Arjun brought Abhi and Kirti who are with Malini out of the chariot.

Krishna took both of them in his arms. He said looking at Panchali and Subhadra." This is my best birthday ever... Sakhi..Subhadra...

Arjun said." You should thank me Madhav! How much effort I have to put to make it happen "

Panchali avoided his looks and smiled at Rukmini who pressed her hand and said." I welcome the only Sakhi of my husband who excelled in devotional friendship. "

Krishna and Arjun looked at each other and again hugged much to Satya's frustration.

To be continued.

Note: Deviated from the regular story to post Janmashtami special. Hope there won't be any confusion.

Lakshmi

Happy Independence Day...

May Krishna bless us and our motherland.
Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
superb janmastami special update loved it
every one was searching for krishna
to wish him for his birthday
and he comes to pickup his two best friends
Panchali in Dawarika interesting

Happy Independence Day Every One 🤗
Image result for indian flag gif
Edited by bubulswt - 7 years ago
Sweetka. thumbnail
So beautifully written janmastami special episode..
bubulswt thumbnail
can we expect a update today..??
waiting for it
Nityayuvani thumbnail
What an amazing Krishna Jayanthi gift..Satya Kanha and Arjun these three some are troublesome and handsomely comical and simultaneously great and divine
Di such a beautiful update for the mind to read...
Belated Janmashtami and independence day wishes(so late sorry)
ltelidevara thumbnail
Thanks a lot every one who liked the Janmashtami update. It is my good fortune to write anything about three Krishnas. It was influenced by an incident in Maha Bhagawat where it was described that Draupadi visited Dwaraka and met Krishna's queens there. If opportunity is there I will continue it sometime later.

Lakshmi
Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago