bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
update soon dear
waiting for it 😆
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kunti felt relieved after seeing her sons who finally understood her resolution. She has no objection if they visit them once in a while. She took the vessel and started for Hiranvati river followed by her daughters in law. She asked them about Hastinapur citizens and their welfare. She then asked" Did my sons got used to my absence ? Are they missing me too much?
Immediately Vijaya responded." Your son Sahadev did not accept the fact. After you left he hardly ate well and Bhrata Arjun has to bring him back often at nights from Yamuna river.

Draupadi wanted to say" Your Phalgun still feels for you . He won't expose but he refuses to accept your exile . He looks lost suddenly and you are the reason for this."

Subhadra said." I believe your Phalgun also is unable to live without you. He won't show."

Ulupi nodded." Yes Mata.he thinks you imposed exile on yourself because he killed Karna."

Chitra supported." Yes Ofcourse. He tries to look fine but we can sense."

Draupadi closed her eyes." His wives have a right to express about him. But she can not . She is the wife of not one but five husbands." She was pulled from her thoughts hearing Kunti's voice." Bahu! What do you think? Phalgun missed me that much? Is he not happy with my decision?

Draupadi stared into her eyes with disbelief. Kunti's eyes expressed genuine concern and affection that she never had seen before. Kunti repeated her question. Panchali raised her eyes and replied" Yes Mata. They are right. His pain is inherent. He won't express or admit. But he feels."

Draupadi's words are meant for Arjun. But which pain she is mentioning? Is it his pain of sharing her among his brothers? Kunti wondered. She became silent and after a while pressed Draupadi's shoulder." I agree with you." She said in a composed voice.

Arjun and Sahadev made Yudhishtir donate brass jugs,kamandalus, blankets and wide variety of fruits to hermits who felt immensely happy to receive them.
Draupadi distributed sindur boxes and cotton garments to women in exile.

Pragati did not leave Kunti for a minute and stayed with her all the while. Arjun informed his mother." Your grand daughter wants to do penance. She wants to renounce worldly pleasures."

Kunti scolded Pragati" Don't be wierd my doll. You can do so when you reach my age."

The nightfall happened with the sages chanting shanti hymns and extending blessings to King. They particularly called Parikshit and did ashirvachan. Sage Satayupa told Dhritarashtra." He will be a great ruler. There won't be any opposition to him at all. "

Ved Vyas who reached just a while back retorted." Kurukshetr suppressed all kinds of oppositions. Peace was restored. Arjun's grandson need not fight the ferocious battles fought by his father and grandfather
Arjun sighed with despair he could know how hard it is to fight his own people for the sake of kingdom.

Ved Vyas smiled at him and asked." Kunti putr Arjun! Forgot what your friend Vaasudev instructed? Karmanyevadhikaraste..maa phaleshu kadachana..

Arjun bent his head,nodded and smiled.

( To be continued)

ltelidevara thumbnail
Parikshit looked impatient. All the sages,his grand fathers,mothers are around him still awake . As per ashram culture after the night rituals having taken their food they will engage in listening to stories that describe the glory of the supreme power and so on.. Parikshit is habituated to listening to the achievements of his grand fathers by this time and he looked at Suka who obediently sat with his father maintaining silence. Subhadra and Uttara looked at each other while Arjun tried to fix Pari with his eyes. He doesn't want his grand son to attract attention
Ved Vyas side glanced his son endearingly. He is proud of Suka who is able to practice ashtanga yoga in such a young age. Suka refused to be a householder much to Vyasa's dismay but he reconciled. He observed Suka and Pari exchange meaningful glances. He smiled to himself and asked." So where did you stop the story Shuk?"

While Suka looked embarrassed Pari replied instantly." Astra Vidya Pradarsan completed. Drupad war is due." ... Every one looked at him with surprise while Bheem laughed loudly." That is like our grand son. You should know our feats Pari. You will then realise where you have to reach.

Arjun tried to divert Pari." Let us go to Hiranvati. I will show you how it looks at night."

While Parikshit made a face Dhrit Rashtr and Gandhari showed interest to listen to the story. Draupadi sat away from others with Priyamvada outside Kunti's hermitage. She is also curious to listen to the story that she heard many times and that which motivated her birth.

( To be continued)

ltelidevara thumbnail

Suka started his narration smiling at Parikshit who sat in Bheem's lap without blinking his eyes.

Guru Dron assembled his desciples and addressed." Now all of you excelled in various branches of warfare. It is time to take my guru dakshina"

Duryothan proudly admitted." Just say it sir. There is nothing that I can not offer you. I am the son of the ruling King. You know it"

Karna who stood with Duryothan patted him and said." And I am at your disposal anytime."

Arjun looked at his Gurudev in anticipation. Till now his Guru Dron never asked anything. What must he be expecting? He then heard Drona declare firmly. What did he hear? " Bring King Drupada of Panchal and throw him at my feet "

Everyone stood spellbound. After a while Duryothan declared." We Kauravas along with Karna will go and attack Panchal. Next moment they all left much to Bheema's displeasure. He scolded Arjun." Why are we standing motionless while that foolish Duryothan becomes successful to offer Gurudakshina?

Yudhishtir tried to pacify Bheema" What difference is there? They give or we give it is the same. They are our cousins."

Arjun confessed cautiously." Bhrata Bheem! It is not that easy to conquer King Drupad. He is the accomplice of our Guru. He must be a great warrior."

GuruDron nodded his head and said." You are right Arjun! It is not a small battle. Let us go there and see what happened.

By the time they reached King Drupad crushed Kauravas with Karna. Duryothan bent his head feeling shameful.

Dron looked at Arjun signalling him to go. Arjun bowed before him and requested Yudhishtir to stay back.

Drupad knitted his eyebrows in irritation. By now he understood Drona's desciples attacked him on their Guru's behest. But he found them lagging behind in right approach and usage of skills. He said to Satyajit,his brother." Five more are arriving now. Get ready to teach them and their Guru a lesson"

Bheemsen smashed Drupada's elephant force with his fierce mace. Arjun faced Satyajit with great confidence.Satyajit shot umpteen arrows on Arjun

Then Arjuna with great force pierced Satyajit with ten keen shafts at which feat the spectators were all amazed. But Satyajit, without losing any time, assailed Arjuna with a hundred shafts. Then that mighty car-warrior, Arjuna, endued with remarkable lightness of motion, thus covered by that shower of arrows, rubbed his bow- string to increase the force and velocity of his shafts

. Then cutting in twain Satyajit's bow, Arjuna rushed at the king of the Panchalas, but Satyajit, quickly taking up a tougher bow, pierced with his arrows Partha, his chariot, charioteer, and horses. Arjuna, thus assailed in battle by the Panchala warrior, forgave not his foe. Eager to slay him at once, he pierced with a number of arrows Satyajit's horses, flags, bow, charioteer, and his wheel protectors.Then Satyajit, finding his bows repeatedly cut in twain and his horses slain, desisted from the fight.

"The king of the Panchala looked at the boyish looking young Arjun with admiration.Controlling himself he began to shower his arrows upon the Pandava prince.

Then Arjuna, that foremost of warriors, began to fight furiously, and quickly cutting his enemy's bow bow string as also his flagstaff which he caused to fall down. He then pierced Drupada's horses, and charioteer also with five arrows.

Then throwing aside his bow Arjuna took his sword and taking a round and sending forth a loud shout, leaped from his own chariot upon that of King Drupad. He stood there with perfect fearlessness and he seized Drupada. At the sight of this, the Panchala troops ran away in all directions.

Then Dhananjaya, having thus exhibited the might of his arms in the sent forth a loud shout and approached Bheem.

Arjun then said." Bhrata Bheem! Our purpose was achieved. Please don't kill innocent soldiers."

Maharaj Drupad stared at his opponent who is too young to fight such a fierce battle with him,who is the desciple of Bharadwaja.His hazel eyes beautiful features his curly hair and above all his pleasing manners won his heart.

Arjun made him sit in the chariot and folded his hands." Forgive me for the inconvenience caused to you. But this is my Guru's order. And I can not disobey my guru.Feel comfortable. You want to drink water? " Drupad did not say anything. He was mesmarised by the dark good looking warrior par excellence. There is no doubt about it."

Suka stopped his narration. Every one lauded him for such perfect description of Panchal victory. Parikshit hugged Arjun and stated" I am proud of you Pitamah..

Arjun's eyes met with the lotus eyes of the most beautiful woman for a split second. Panchali closed her eye lotuses and heard her father's voice" There is only one Arjun in Aryavarth Krishnaa"

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Superb update totally loved it
Draupadi's hesitation before Kunti to say about Arjun
like her every wife is result of Kunti's foolishness only
she never let her use this right so that Drupadi openly talk about it
finally she asked Draupdi about it
and now Kunti start realizing slowly her mistake
waiting for day when she finally understand her mistake fully
I am missing Madhav Parth and Govind Panchali spending time
with each other. Parikshit is impatient to hear more about
his grand father's victory stories
so vays understand Parikshit excitement and gave suka
permission to tell story Drupad war and every one is excited
to hear it
again Duriyodhan becomes over confidence with his
so called friend Karna
Arjun again proves he is THE GREAT WORRIER PRINCE ARJUN
such young age he start his journey of victory that why he is vijya
waiting for next part update soon

Edited by bubulswt - 7 years ago
Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
di..it is just amazing..A most awaited part of mb.ofcourse every part is important still this part is important for ardi admirers which gave a way to their journey.journey of love pain sacrifice passion n their winning in love.isnt it loved it really
Sweetka. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update di...arjun n panchali love story is so beautifully described here...they r really true lovers...personally I preffered draupadi more than sita...coz draupadi suffered more than sita all her lyf...panchali is my favourate then after subhadra
bubulswt thumbnail
Happy krishna Jnamastami every one
May God Krishna bless you all with all happiness
in world 😃

Image result for mahabharat krishna gif

Image result for mahabharat krishna arjun and draupdi gif

Image result for mahabharat krishna arjun and draupdi gif