bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
update please waiting for it
update soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pari is impatient. Suka did not come since four days. He could not hear the way his grand father displayed his exhibition of skills.Early in the morning they will start for Kurukshetra. He was restless.

Uttara approached him." Why didn't you sleep yet? Your friend rishiputr Suka arrived a while ago. He also will accompany us tomorrow. His father's instructions. He is in the garden's Parna Kutir."

Before Uttara could finish Pari disappeared from there and reached the Parna Kutir.Suka who is making arrangements to sleep on grass bed was awestruck.Pari insisted." I know we have to travel tomorrow. But no way I am going to wait further. Complete the exhibition of skills."

Suka smiled at him and obliged

Arjun began to display his lightness in the use of weapons. By the Agneya weapon, he created fire, and by the Varuna weapon he created water, by the Vayavya weapon, he created air, and by the Parjanya weapon he created clouds. And by the Bhauma weapon, he created land, and by the Parvatya weapon, he brought mountains into being.

By the Antardhana weapon all these were made to disappear. Now the beloved one of his preceptor (Arjuna) appeared tall and now short; now he was seen on the yoke of his car, and now on the car itself; and the next moment he was on the ground. And the hero favoured by his practised dexterity, hit with his various shafts --some tender, some fine and some of thick composition.

P And like one shaft, he let fly at a time into the mouth of a moving iron-boar five shafts together from his bow-string. He discharged one and twenty arrows into the hollow of a cow's horn hung up on a rope swaying to and fro

. In this manner, , Arjuna showed his profound skill in the use of sword, bow, and mace,. It looked as if he is playing with his weapons.

The spectators stood spell bound and a thunderous applause followed.Then suddenly a young man entered the arena shining like the Sun with golden armour and ear rings.

Duryothan's face beamed on seeing him. He identified his long lost friend who left the gurukul when Drona refused to impart the knowledge of Brahma weapon.He is Radheya,son of Adhirath.

Radheya carelessly bowed to Drona and challenged Arjun." Don't think you are the best Arjun! I can show whatever you did as perfectly as you did." Having said so with Drona's permission Karna displayed the same skills as Arjun..

To be continued very shortly...

Sweetka. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...pari is a mirror image of arjun...like grandfather like grandson
ltelidevara thumbnail
The spectators were curious to know who the stranger is . They are devided into two groups. Arjun supporters criticised him for being the uninvited intruder." Look at him! He is too older than our Rajkumar Arjun. How could he compete with a prince so younger to him?" They argued.l
Karna supporters boasted " Why should age come as a barrier? In no way Karna is inferior to Arjun"

The female population also parted in two. " He is of golden complexion . So handsome. I swear I would do anything to marry him" one Karna admirer confessed,
But Arjun's female admirers ruled the roost since they outnumbered Karna follower.A beautiful girl who has the opportunity to see Arjun in Gurukul when her mother went to meet Gurumata made her point." Good looks only is not sufficient. That way all the princes are handsome. But see the third Pandav! I want to just stare into his hazel eyed till the end of the yuga.
Others laughed. Some tried to bring truce." Both look so handsome. No doubt..but...

Arjun admirers clapped and shouted." But Arjun is irresistible. See his curls...they drooled over him..and the arguments continued.

Arjun got irritated." Karn! You are an uninvited intruder. Mind it. "

Karna grumbled." This arena belongs to every one not to third Pandav Arjun only."

Duryothan jumped down the steps and hugged Karn." After a long time I see you here. I welcome you back." He sideglanced Arjun and laughed.

Karna confessed." I want to fight with Arjun now and prove my worth..I am superior to him in every way."

Arjun said seriously." Fight with arrows. Not with words."

Just then Kripacharya approached Karn and said." A fight should happen between equals. Arjun is a Kshatriya born to Kunti He is a Pandav. Who are you? Who are your parents?"

Karna bent his head low. Just then Adhirarh the charioteer came and hugged Karn He had tears in his eyes.

Bheem understood who Karna's father is. He declared." Arjun won't fight with a Sut putr."

Duryothan fumed at this and immediately appointed Karna as the King of Anga.

Now Karna can fight with Arjun." He announced.

To be continued
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun took his stance and bowed before Drona and Kripa. They both blessed him heartfully. Bheeshma stepped down the steps to be with his cherished grandson. He is miffed with Karna for spoiling the event and causing disturbance.He also blamed Dhrit rashtr in his heart." Why should he allow his foolish son to coronate Karna as the King of Anga.?
Bheeshma could not stop his smile on seeing his true successor in valour his dear Arjun fearlessly taking stance and getting ready to fight with his opponent. Finally he saw the personification of Kuru valour...he felt proud.

Dev Raj Indr could not suppress his excitement on seeing his son. He ordered the clouds to cover the sky and protect his son from sun heat.

Sun God covered his son with his golden rays to show his affection. It was a wonderful sight to watch..the spectators felt elated. Half the sky is bright above fair complexioned Karna while the other half of the sky had blue black clouds covering dark complexioned Arjun Indra made the rainbow Indra Dhanush appear over his son's curly hair and it was a beautiful sight to watch the prince of Kurus shine with his original lustre.

Suddenly the Royal ladies let out cries. Vidura found out that Kunti swooned on seeing the two warriors ready for fight.

Parikshit questioned Suka" Did she identify Karna Pitamah as her own son?"

Suka replied " Ofcourse she did when she saw his natural armour and earrings. Her eldest son is about to fight her youngest son.. No surprise that she fell unconscious. But the fight did not happen then. As the Sun went down the western horizon,Kripacharya stopped the combat."

Parikshit felt disappointed." Ofcourse my grand father would have won easily.." He declared proudly.
Suka asked with a smile." Why do you think so. Both are equals in every way."

Parikshit firmly stated." My grandfather respects elders,he has samyam self control. Victory is inevitable if these traits are there. Jyesht Pitamah lacks these qualities. So it is easy to defeat him."

Suka smiled with admiration. This future emperor of Kurus is worthy of his grandfather Arjun."

" Pari.still awake? We have to start before sunrise. You know it?" Arjun's voice is heard. Next moment Pari saw the legendary warrior stand before him. He is really looking handsome and still youthful."Pari thought and quipped." But Pitamah you don't need sleep. You conquered it right?

Arjun smiled his disarming smile. He turned to Suka and said." Dont entertain Pari's demands at the cost of losing your sleep. " Suka nodded his head and said." I take delight in singing your achievements Raj Kumar Arjun...

To be continued shortly.

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
The surroundings of Kurukshetr looked different that day.The whole of Royal clan visited the blind King,Ganthari and Kunti
Sahadev refused to leave Kunti and stayed in her lap. Pragati clasped her neck and kissed her on the cheek. Kunti wept hugging them close.
Parikshit stood aloof observing the emotional get together. Gandhari called his name and asked" Where is my Arjun's grand son? Where is my daughter in law Panchali?

Draupadi got tears flow down her cheeks. Bhanumati supported her and both touched Gandhari's feet. Just then the sages and others who live there asked in chorus.." We want some one to introduce Pandavas and their family. We never had the opportunity to visit them...

Sanjaya introduced them one by one...

One who is of golden complexion and a long pointed nose...he is King Yudhishtir.

One who is fair and possessed the might of a lion he is Bheemsen.

One who is still looking young with dark complexion and hazel eyes he is the greatest warrior of Aryavarth...Arjun.

The twins who look handsome and noble are Nakul and Sahadev.

The one who looks like goddess of wealth despite entering middle age,who has blue lotus fragrance who is dark in complexion she is the wife of five Pandavas Yajnaseni.

The one who is beautiful in golden complexion is Subhadra the wife of Parth and sister of living God Krishna Vaasudev .
Beside her stood the beautiful naga princess Ulupi wife of third Pandav. With her stood Chitrangada the beautiful princess of Manipur wife of Savyasachi Arjun.

Sanjay then introduced Devika,Jalandhara,Karenu Vijaya Bhanumati,Uttara and others.

Arjun hesitatingly looked at his fire born. He saw her seriously looking down as if immersed in her own thoughts.

Note. During the exhibition of skills Vyasa mentioned female admirers. The division of spectators.

When Sanjay introduced them Vyasa particularly mentioned" Youthful Arjun"

Lakshmi
Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
Divu55 thumbnail
Wow.. Wow... Whoaaa... I am still in awe... All the updates r stunning phenomenal n what not...
First of all thnx sooo sooo much for such treat... Updates n updatesπŸ€—...

Arjun's valor...the way u described it I was like OMG...HIS excellence n simplicity... A rare combination...

N then suddenly comes Karna like kabab mein haddi n spoils the whole enviornment... N all that drama of dury bhim n others... πŸ˜•

I just don't want to talk about Kunti...she fainted...what other was expected...

Pari admires his grandfather n his feats... He truly will inherit the great savyasachi's legacy as well as jury's...

N visit to kurukshetra... The whole scene was touching n beautiful... I just love gandhari... She's just so nice lady n that intro part was great... What must panchali be thinking... Eager to know n I hope this kurukshetra scene will be long n soothing...

U r doing a great work... You r a class di... Excellent workπŸ‘
Edited by Divu55 - 7 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update Parikshit is impatient to know what happen in Rangbhoomi
and how Arjun performed in exhibition of skills just like us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Duryodhan makes Karna king just so that he can fight with Arjun
and Kunti fainted after knowing Karna true identity
both Indra and Surya dev comes to see face of between Arjun and Karna
Parikshit always admires each and every talent of his grand father
Love the Gandari and Panchali meeting part, Panchali always feel light
after talking to Gandhari.
superb way of Sanjay how introduce each and every one in Pandav family
waiting for next part update soon dear
P.S Happy Rakcha bandhan every one πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bubulswt - 7 years ago
Sweetka. thumbnail
Mast update di...finally kunti realises her blunder mistake about dividing yagyaseni...she realised all d sufferings n sacrifices of panchali
ltelidevara thumbnail
Happy friendship day Sweetika,Bulbulswt,Divu Sruti,Aparna and all my readers.
Thank you for your immense support.

Lakshmi