Frequent Posters

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
update dear waiting for it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hastinapur got up with great excitement since they are going to witness the future hope of kurus.especially they want to know who will be the protector of Hastinapur?
The arena that was arranged for the exhibition of skills is grand and spacious.the middle place is alotted to the performers.Citizens occupied the rows far before the Royal people arrived there.

Gangaputr Bheeshm is the first to arrive with Vidur followed by Kripacharya and Royal ladies.

Vidur teased Bheeshm." Looks like you are the happiest person today..Grand sons are coming today. But I know for whom you are eagerly waiting... One who carries your legacy forward with his valour...

Bheeshm smiled with pride." Ofcourse I wait for every one... but a little more for Arjun.he admitted.

Kunti and Gandhari took their places...Both are anxious,to see their sons...

Suddenly the musical instruments started playing...welcoming music for the Royal princes..

All heads turned towards the entrance. Kauravas and Pandavas entered in the order of age...and saluted their elders.

Guru Dron and Aswathama greeted the crowd and took their seats besides Kripacharya,

Dharmaraj Yudhishtir first exhibited his skills in using lance...

Then came Bheem and Duryothan with their maces... A fierce duel started with both of them showcasing their talent equally but after a while. their personal rivalry dominated their persona.They both started fighting in real.

Bheeshm looked at Dron with a worried face. Drona sent Aswathama to stop the duel.

Then came the moment every one is waiting for.

Drona announced." I now present my dearest desciple Arjun who has no equal in this world. Here comes my beloved desciple... Arjun..

To be continued very shortly...

ltelidevara thumbnail

"On seeing Arjuna, the whole assembly were delighted and conchs began to be blown all around with other musical instruments. And there arose a great uproar in consequence of the spectators' exclaiming,--

'This is the graceful son of Kunti!'--'This is the middle (third) Pandava!'--'This is the son of the mighty Indra!'--'This is the protector of the Kurus'--'This is the foremost of those versed in arms!'--

'This is the foremost of all cherishers of virtue!'--'This is the foremost of the persons of correct behaviour, the great treasure house of the knowledge of manners!'

At those exclamations, the tears of Kunti, mixing with the milk of her breast, wetted her bosom.

And his ears being filled with that uproar, that King Dhritarashtra, asked Vidura in delight, 'O Vidura what is this great uproar for, like that of the troubled ocean, arising all on a sudden and reaching the very heavens?'

Vidura replied, 'O mighty monarch, the son of Pandu and Pritha, Phalguna, clad in armour entered the arena.And hence this uproar!

Dhritrashtr praised Kunti's sons though feeling insecure from inside.

Young girls of Hastinapur vied with each other to have a look at the tall ,dark handsome youth whose curly hair enhanced his looks.

Arjun took stance and got ready to display his skill.

Rajkumar Parikshit..I have to attend the evening homa at the ashram. I will continue tomorrow...Suka politely took leave much to the displeasure of Pari..

Chitra and Ulupi asked Subhadra.." Tomorrow we all are going at what time? " Subhadra said." At brahmi muhurat as per my knowledge."

Panchali came there and Subhadra smiled." See. The queen came. You can have correct information." She told Chitra.

Panchali immediately interrupted." Please Subhadra. I am not a queen for you. Don't call me so...

Ulupi teased." But you are our husband's queen isn't it?

Chitra supported." Ofcourse she is.no doubt about it..

Just then Arjun entered and asked Panchali." Is the queen ready for the travel? I mean any arrangements are left with? If the queen needs help.. Arjun stopped when he heard Chitra Ulupi and Subhadra laugh together.He looked at Panchali whose face turned red.

What happened? Why are you laughing?--he asked with surprise.

Subhadra controlled her laugh and took his hand into her hand and pressed it." Nothing. Your queen is ready with everything" she assured.

Why did you call me queen ?" Panchali confronted Arjun as soon as he entered.Arjun questioned her back." Why not? Aren't you my queen?

But you can call me by name...See.they are laughing. I just told them not to call me queen there you are calling me so..

Arjun smiled and took her close." I like to call you so You are my first wife. Why? Did you forget that day in Indraprasth when you said you only got maximum right over me? He asked looking deep into her eyes.

Panchali remembered that night..when he was too busy with accounts.. She was trying to get his attention..the beautiful moments they spent..

Arjun kissed her earlobe and confessed. You are my queen and that is the ultimate truth... Panchali closed her eyes hearing his magnetic voice..feeling the bliss...

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Aisa laga mujhe pehli dafaa
Tanha main ho gayi yaara
Ho.. aisa laga mujhe pehli dafaa
Tanha main ho gayi yaara
Hoon pareshan si main
Ab ye kehne ke liye
Tu zaroori sa hai mujhe Jine Ke liye

Beautiful writing of an ARDI admirer . Wanted to share this.Draupadi's thoughts on Arjun...first rays of love that straightly touched the archer par excellence.

Di yeh ek song ka lyrics hai.. From film zed - song title "tu jaroori"πŸ˜ƒ
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update loved it
Kaurav and Pandav are back from gurukul after finishing their training
and every one is excited for their come back and for exhibition of skills
every one in Hastinapur very excited to watch Arjun specially
young girls and Bheeshm is also waiting for it, I love Bheeshma and Arjun boding
very much.
Even I am very excited for Arjun skills exhibition
Ulupi, Chitra and Subhdra indirectly teasing Drupadi calling her queen
love they way Ulupi said that you queen of your husband's heart ,so true
and ardi start remembering their old days
update next part soon because I can't wait to read more
want read about Arjun's exhibition of skills from your
point of view
Edited by bubulswt - 7 years ago
TwinFlames thumbnail
Cute part.. & chitra,ulupi,subhi teases panchali.. Ardi's short yet romantic part.. & every one is impressed with arjun's valour😳
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwinFlames

Di yeh ek song ka lyrics hai.. From film zed - song title "tu jaroori"πŸ˜ƒ

Aparna. You are right. She had written at the end that she felt that song is apt for ARDI. I did not notice. I thought she wrote that.
Sweetka. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So so beautiful n cute update di
TwinFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Aparna. You are right. She had written at the end that she felt that song is apt for ARDI. I did not notice. I thought she wrote that.

Ok😊

Word Count: 1

Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update... Absolutely phenomenal... Finally... Rangbhoomi is here n the way u described the enthusiasm among everyone that made me even more excited. the whole rangbhoomi scene was excellent BUT BUT the point at which u stopped is enough to kill me with excitement but I will wait... After all INTEJAR KA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAI NAA... πŸ˜‰( learnt it from our ardi case😳😎)
Back to update... Where first part was all about skills second with full of naughtiness n sweet moments... The way all the co wives teased panchali for being the QUEEN was so nice... They know her reality after all... N Arjuna is doing that again... Calling her queen again n again much to her irritation n laughing moment for others though he did it unknowingly...

N the way he pacifies her with his sweet love words that was so cute n he is an expert in pacifying his firebornπŸ˜‰ that was so heart warming...

Sorry for late comment got stuck with some work bty again u just nailed it... Beautiful update diπŸ‘ loved it cordially πŸ€—
Edited by Divu55 - 7 years ago