Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nityayuvani

Thank you di for clarifying my doubts...You have a wide knowledge in Mahabharat

Is Arya really not Arjun s wife???
Is Rekha sister of Basuki??
I'm sorry for popping with questions...
You are just awesome mythology lover di

Rekha is sister of Vasuki. Arya is mentioned onky in some versions.
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update Parikshit is super excited to know more about Kuruvansh
specially his grand father Arnav's achievements from suka
finally every one training in gurukul comes to end and they will now exhibit their prowess
waiting for it.Arjun and his hair both are uncontrollable only few people can control them ๐Ÿ˜†
Aswathama and Duryothan jealous of Arjun can't do any thing except taunting him
guru mata teasing Arnav about his wife making his hair so cute
and now his Krishanaa is doing all efforts to tie his hair but not satisfy with it
Panchali knows that Kunti only indirectly taunt her for every mistake hope
what Arjun is saying is true that now kunti will see beyond all these things
witing for next part
Edited by bubulswt - 7 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
BTW only 9 page more to complete this thread
I am happy ๐Ÿฅณ
Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update... Finally the test which will be conducted in front of all Elders...very curious for it...
What is new if Karn is jealous of Arjuna... He always was n I think that must be the reason for his being not as great Archer as Arjuna

Bhim Arjuna nakul dury angle...oohoohoo I always love it... Funny n so true for them...

Panchali is struggling with his hair๐Ÿ˜† as uncontrolled as before n their sweet moments together...

Beautiful update di n waiting eagerly for their rangbhoomi... That would be thrilling... Nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sweetka. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...di i hv no words 4 praising u as a writer...no one can compete u
ltelidevara thumbnail
Thank you Bulbulswt Divu and Sweetika...for your enthusiasm and love for the story.
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Really again an brilliant masterpiece
Gurumata Arjun scene was nice
And ardi taunts were mind blowing
Really wonderful description
Duryodhan s envy and Arjun's humbleness
ltelidevara thumbnail
Rangabhumi...the exhibition ground is looking great and prepared to welcome the kuru princes with delight. Bheeshma and Vidura supervised everything as it is a presteigeous event for the King,for the teacher and for themselves.

People gathered round the stadium in groups awaiting the arrival of princes.

The moment arrived and how?
ltelidevara thumbnail

WHO STOPPED RANGBHOOMI DUEL?

Let's analyze the Rangbhoomi episode. As the text says, Karna wanted 2 things - A solo performance and then a duel with Arjun.

Who stopped him from his SOLO performance? : #NOBODY.

Bhishm, Vidur and Dhritarashtra didn't interfere in the matter at all.
Indra & Surya, both fathers came as spectators to witness their sons. Neither of them interfered in the matter.
Drona-Kripa, the royal preceptors didn't stop him at all. (karna bowed indifferently to Kripa & Drona. Then WITH THE PERMISSION OF DRONA, Karna proceeded to do with the bow & arrow etc)

Who stopped Karna from a DUEL with Arjun? #NOBODY

Once again, Bhishm the Army Commander, Vidur the chief Minister and Dhritarashtra the King didn't interfere in the matter at all.
Once again, Indra & Surya merely watched from the skies. They didn't interfere.
Once again, Drona permitted the duel and Arjun was willing to fight. (("Partha, that subduer of hostile cities, with the PERMISSION OF DRONA, advanced for the combat.). Thus, both Drona and Arjun were confident & ready for the duel.
Kripa, however, interfered, for 2 main reasons.
[1] RULES of the Game. (Kripa, COGNISANT OF THE RULES REGULATING DUELS, first introduced Arjun as Kuru prince, then asked Karna to identify his lineage and the names of his parents.)
[2] To introduce Karna to the onlookers who didn't know Karna.(CITIZENS wondered, 'WHO IS HE?' And they became agitated in their CURIOSITY TO KNOW THE WARRIOR.)

#VERDICT:
[1] Bhishm, Vidur, Dhritarashtra didn't stop the duel.
-Drona-Arjun didn't stop the duel.
-Indra-Surya didn't stop the duel.
-Kripa interrupted, only to introduce Karna to the citizens who didn't know Karna.
-The only event which stopped the duel was Sunset. (After the coronation ceremony, Adhiratha entered, Bheem taunted Karna and Duryodhan argued Then, the SUN WENT DOWN and prince Duryodhana taking Karna's hand, led him out of the arena.)

[2] Duryodhan wasn't meeting Karna for the first time, and neither were Kripa-Drona-Pandavas.
#PROOF that DURYODHAN ALREADY KNEW KARNA:

-[a] He mentioned Karna by NAME twice, even without Karna stating his own name. (Duryodhan interrupted, hastily saying, "I will install KARNA as king of Anga.) Second time, (Duryodhan said, "If all that I have done unto KARNA hath become intolerable, let him ascend ...)
-[b] Duryodhan mentioned Karna's KAVACH-KUNDAL. ("Can a she-deer bring forth a tiger, and endued with every auspicious mark, and BORN with a natural mail and ear-rings?)

Now that's impossible if he was meeting Karna as a stranger in their first meeting, isnt it?
BUT, BUT...Karna wasn't a stranger to Duryodhan and this wasn't their 1st meeting at all. Karna-Duryodhan already knew each other long ago, -since Drona-ashram days. The Rangbhoomi was their mutual conspiracy.

Courtesy...Arjun the Mahanayak

bubulswt thumbnail
superb analysis
thanku so much for sharing this with us ๐Ÿ˜ณ