Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Divu55

really... I Mean jo bhi imagine kiya wo hi... Arjuna n shikhand love story🤢... Weird

Plain disgusting🤢
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Finally a very gorgeous update
Really addicted to this is such a realistic one
Pragitis loss of interests in life
Arjun confessing and appeasing Panchali were bliss giving and mesmerising
Dron Arjun guru shisha parts were wonderful

What's the story be shikandini and Arjun...Summary?
Eager to no thou idea is revolting and distortions

Enjoying Pooja as Parvati..She is the prettiest damsel personifying draupadi.anyone here??
But would have loved to see a serial called Panchali ka Arjun with absolutely same Mahabharat cast...And script borrowed from this wonderful os
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nityayuvani

Finally a very gorgeous update

Really addicted to this is such a realistic one
Pragitis loss of interests in life
Arjun confessing and appeasing Panchali were bliss giving and mesmerising
Dron Arjun guru shisha parts were wonderful

What's the story be shikandini and Arjun...Summary?
Eager to no thou idea is revolting and distortions

Enjoying Pooja as Parvati..She is the prettiest damsel personifying draupadi.anyone here??
But would have loved to see a serial called Panchali ka Arjun with absolutely same Mahabharat cast...And script borrowed from this wonderful os

really even I would have love the show if any day they will make it on ardi with same cast
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Bulbulswt ,Sweetika Divu, Aparna Sruti,Nitya Yuvani for your continuous support. It means a lot.
Puja rocks as Mahakali. SRJ did not look convincing as Shiv. Mohit only is my Mahadev. By the way if you are interested mytho masti forum has a thread of Minakshi where we are discussing episodes .
Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Aisa laga mujhe pehli dafaa
Tanha main ho gayi yaara
Ho.. aisa laga mujhe pehli dafaa
Tanha main ho gayi yaara
Hoon pareshan si main
Ab ye kehne ke liye
Tu zaroori sa hai mujhe Jine Ke liye

Beautiful writing of an ARDI admirer . Wanted to share this.Draupadi's thoughts on Arjun...first rays of love that straightly touched the archer par excellence.
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Di its a a great poem
Love to see mb forum active

I have few doubts..Gotta clarify from you?
Who was elder Abhi or Kirti?
Did karnas son became Arjun s disciple after war?
How many wives Abhimanyu and Arjun had?
How many years was Arjun during wedding with panchali
ltelidevara thumbnail
@ Nitya Yuvani
Yes. It is a great poem.it has the longing and first love feel.

Abhi is elder than Kirti. First Abhi's birth is described.

No son of Karna was alive after war.Vyas Bharat did not mention any son. But Jaimini Bharat mentioned Vrishaketu who became a desciple of Arjun.

As per Vyas Bharat Drau,Subhadra,Chitra.Ulupi and Vasuki's sister are his wives.But again Alli is there in folklore and also in some other versions.

Abhi has only one wife Uttara . But in some other folk stories Balram's daughter Sasirekha also is his wife.

Arjun proceeded on Drupad after Astra Vidya Pradarsan. At that time he may be sixteen to eighteen years of age. After that he did contests on Sauveer Yavan then laksha grih happened.they might have spent two years ...He may be less than twenty five ...

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Aisa laga mujhe pehli dafaa
Tanha main ho gayi yaara
Ho.. aisa laga mujhe pehli dafaa
Tanha main ho gayi yaara
Hoon pareshan si main
Ab ye kehne ke liye
Tu zaroori sa hai mujhe Jine Ke liye

Beautiful writing of an ARDI admirer . Wanted to share this.Draupadi's thoughts on Arjun...first rays of love that straightly touched the archer par excellence.

such a beautiful and heart touching lines on ardi
totally loved it thanku so much for sharing it
with us
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Thank you di for clarifying my doubts...You have a wide knowledge in Mahabharat
Is Arya really not Arjun s wife???
Is Rekha sister of Basuki??
I'm sorry for popping with questions...
You are just awesome mythology lover di
ltelidevara thumbnail
Subhadra asked Parikshit." What is it that makes you and Suka spend hours together? He is coming twice in a week. Are you learning any Sastras from him?"

Parikshit smiled at her and nodded his head. " Yes,I am learning that which can not be learnt anywhere in this world. Yadihasti Na tadanyatra...Swayam Vyasa said thus...

Subhadra can not help but compare his smile with Abhi. There is resemblance for sure but ultimately Pari looks like Arjun..." What do you mean Pari? Elaborate..she stressed.

Pari revealed." I am listening to the story of Kuruvamsh in its glory. I am in awe listening to the extraordinary achievements of my grand father Gandiv Dhari Arjun. It is so fulfilling I must say. That too Suka is narrating...I am humbled to have such good fortune."

Subhadra couldn't help but admire the future hope of Pandavas. She lost her Abhi. But her brother graced her by reviving Parikshit. Her life again became worth living.

Uttara who came there said." Suka came ...he is waiting for you in your meeting place.

Parikshit's face glowed with excitement. He bid good bye to them and rushed out.

Subhadra told Uttara." He is listening to Mahabharat...that is his obsession now.
Uttara smiled looking at the doorway from where her son sped fast.

Suka started." Drona is in deep thought. He has almost completed training Kuru princes. Now it is time for him to show Dhritrashtr how well they learnt warfare from him. He went to Bheeshma and expressed his desire." Your grandsons will exhibit their prowess. With the permission of the King arrange a suitable place for such an event."

Bheeshma assured him " It will be done as per your wish.After one week,you bring them to the destined place .I will see to it that it will happen on a grand scale."

Before Drona left Bheeshma questioned." I heard that my Arjun emerged winner in the final tests conducted by you. Is he your best student?"

Drona smiled with pride in his eyes." I don't see anyone come on par with him."

Bheeshma again asked." Adhiradha's son Karna is said to be a skilled archer..What happened to him?

Drona replied matter of factly." He learnt the skills of weapons in my Gurukul. I admit he is as good an archer as Arjuna. But he always roams with Duryothan and is jealous towards Arjun who is far younger to him.Months back he asked me to grace him Brahmastra. I refused since I thought he is impulsive and short tempered.He then left Gurukul ,I don't know his whereabouts.

Drona came back and announced his students." An exhibition of weapons will happen only for kuru princes. So be prepared to show your excellence."

Gurumata combed his curls and got absorbed in making a top knot. Every time she takes Arjun's hair in her hand to tie it up she could not hold it due to its volume.She wondered as usual at the thickness of his hair.

Tomorrow is the D day for you... Prepared well Arjun? She asked him continuing with her attempts.
Arjun nodded his head." I am prepared. He admitted.

Aswathama appeared there with Duryothan and taunted." Ofcourse Arjun will get extra attention.Already Pitasri's partiality for him spread like wild fire in Hastinapur.

Gurumata tried to prevent Aswathama by sending him away.She asked him to inform Dron to come for the afternoon meal.

Aswathama sent Vikarn who came there to call Dron.

Duryothan said." Gurumata...why do you take trouble with Arjun's hair? It is a tedious work you know it.Arjun..can't you do it on your own?"he taunted.

Bheem who came behind held Duryothan's shoulder." Why do you bother about Arjun's hair? Think about the mace combat that we will have before our elders. You need to concentrate."he said in a teasing tone.

Duryothan fumed at him and walked out.Bheem pleaded with Gurumata." Now leave it and serve our lunch Mata. Today I am too hungry."

Nakul teased Bheema." Bhrata Bheem this line is so old. I can't even count how many times you said it. Right Gurumata?

Arjun got up with a smile and said." Mata.I can't repay your love anytime. See how your palms became reddish. "

Gurumata touched his head and said with a smile." One day you will,have your wife arranging your hair. But I want to tell her it is not an easy task." Bheem and Nakul laughed at Arjun's embarrassed look.

Panchali combed his hair properly for the tenth time. Still she is not satisfied. Even with age his curls did not get controlled. She stretched her aching palms.

Arjun who is sitting looking into the list of things to be taken to Kurukshetr said." Enough of your service. Why do you trouble yourself so much? Let my hair be as unkempt."

Panchali replied instantly." Leave it ? Your mother will immediately observe and question your wives especially me."

Arjun assured her." Now she will be beyond all these things. She is practicing yoga. Mark my word. She won't bother about these...now.

Panchali quipped." But I bother Dhananjay...I take it as a challenge to arrange your hair which is so uncontrollable."

Arjun laughed in such a way that Panchali lost her grip on his hair which again got back to its free position.

Panchali threw her hands in despair while Arjun enjoyed her defeat so much. He pulled her on to his lap and whispered." Shall I massage your arms? They must be aching...he held her shoulder and started his service.

Panchali bent her head hiding her smile.

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago