Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
U dunno my desperation di... Even before u PMed me for update I opened the thread n read it๐Ÿ˜› reallywhat a jhalli I am ๐Ÿ˜†...now back 2 updates... Both were awesome... Wow I liked it cordially... It is fun to read bout their childhood n their tantrums... Duryodhan boasting bout his excellence...really... It is awful... Praising oneself with one's mouth... N dat taunting part gawwwd... That was so good... I literally enjoy it n foremost dury's irritation๐Ÿ˜†... Arjuna n ashwathama learning vyhus... Well, if u really see u will find not a single prince was there other than arjun who actually showed enthusiasm for learning more n more not even drona's son... N finally the bird 's eye test for archery... I just can't wait for more... Update soon n these were really stunning uodates๐Ÿ‘
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Suka stopped and smiled at the tensed up enthusiastic prince Parikshit." Raj Kumar Pariksjit you know what happened next. You must have heard it umpteen times from others."

Parikshit clarified." I can hear it as many times. And I repeat listening from you is special for me. Continue please."
Suka started." Duryothan proudly stood before Dron." I can take aim and hit the bird. Shall I show you now" he asked.

Drona knitted his eyebrows." Wait. What do you see there?"

Duryothan answered." Everything that Yudhishtir had seen. I could also see the birds flying above the tree. And the sky in between...

" Stop and go to your place." Drona said curtly.

When Bheem answered Drona's query,the preceptor had a smile on his face. " Gurudev . My brothers could not see the ripened fruits behind the tree . They belong to the adjacent tree. If you permit I can go there and pluck them . "

Everyone laughed at Bheema." You and your taste for fruits. Bhrata Bheem Just now we had our breakfast again you want to eat? Nakul taunted.

Arjun had a smile on his face. His boisterous brother Bheem is so endearing he thought.He was all attention hearing his name announced by Drona."

Drona looked at the dark handsome fourteen year boy who is just about to enter youth. He knew he will never fail his expectation. Arjun" he called.

Arjun bowed with respect. He waited to hear his Guru's question. Drona asked him to look at his target. Arjun's hazel eyes turned to the bird and got struck there. Everyone stood silently watching the Guru and student with bated breath.

Drona asked." What did you see?"

Arjun replied without moving his eyes." Just the bird eye." He already took the stance and fixed the arrow. Drona's face beamed with joy." Shoot it." He ordered.

In a split second the arrow fled like a missile and struck the bird in the eye. The eyeball was struck with great precision.

Drona placed his hand on Arjun's head. Finally he can proudly show the world how unique his training is and how unparalleled his Arjun is in archery.

Parikshit 's face shone with pride. Suka got up to leave. " I will be ready to tell the historic event that changed the destiny of Aryavarth.The great victory on Panchal King Drupad."

Arjun opened the topic before Yudhishtir. Sahadev stood in attention." Mata and others got settled at Kurukshetra near the ashram of Sage Sata yupa. Let us go and pay a visit to them.

Draupadi who is checking her monthly accounts waited to hear the King speak. Yudhishtir said." I am apprehensive of going there. Many sages are doing penance there. We should not disturb the peaceful atmosphere ."

Sahadev defiantly said." Eldest! We are visiting our mother. We have every right to do so. People there will feel elated to meet you and us. "

Draupadi nodded her head." All the daughter inlaws are also waiting to go there. Pragati and Parikshit already started their preparations. I also would feel happy to see Mata and Ganthari Mata . I think we should fix the date."

Bheem and Nakul also sided with Sahadev and Panchali.

That moment Arjun's confidential messenger came and informed him." Maharaj Dhritarashtr accepted your request. He said they all will wait for the King to come over with all of you including the queens."

Yudhishtir sighed with relief. Bheem patted Arjun on his back." How does your mind work that fast? You know Eldest will have his own doubts to go there. And you are ready with the answer.Proud of you as always."

Sahadev hugged Arjun and said." Thank you Bhrata for paving the way to meet Maata."

Draupadi looked at him with admiration. Arjun side glanced her and smiled. Panchali smiled back and conveyed her feeling of love and appreciation.

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
Sweetka. thumbnail
So beautiful update...parikshit felt proud for his grandfather arjuna...liked dis update di
Nityayuvani thumbnail
That's an wonderful update
Couldn't comment because of tight schedule
Yet never failed to read it
Love it
Like Parikshit I too read and heard Arjun s bird eye story
But it's special to engross its beauty from yours
Sorry for late comment
Loving this story too much
Divu55 thumbnail
Wooowie... Such treat no words to convey my feelings n happiness๐Ÿค—... I literally shouted with excitement when I got ur pm... There is still more to read... About update... Wat can I say... I am fed up of repeating my words again n again ๐Ÿ˜› it was just marvelous... Arjuna is a precision OMG... Dury was boasting so much no... Now he got Wat he deserved... N I always enjoy whenever Bhim taunts dury n his antics always give me big laugh ... So sweet of Arjuna dat he planned a visit to Kunti n others... He understands everyone's heart n panchali is just so sweet always feels excited n happy of Arjuna's hard work n intelligence... Symbol of true love... Thnx so much di... For such beautiful updates day all made my day n I hope u all give us such beautiful updates even further... Great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by Divu55 - 7 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update story of Arjun's perfect aim of bird eye this one always makes me wondear
how in such a early age Arjun would have done but he is The Arjun so yes he can
Duryodhan as usual so over confident about himself that he is the best and Bheem is as usual
always giving Duryodhan back and Nakul giving him company,I always love teasing session on
Bheem and Nakul. Duryodhan arrogantly said he don't need to learn vyhas such fool he is
Bheem answer to guru Dron was too funny and here comes our maha nayak to shoot the target
Parikshit is very excited to hear his grand father's achievements again and again
even I can hear that achievement again and again .
Arjun gain come as savior of Pandavs so that they can meet Kunti
Panchali can't stop admiring him for his talents

P.S- superb work dear totally loved it they way are describing every event I am just spell bond of your writing keep the brilliant work up dear ๐Ÿ‘
ltelidevara thumbnail
Thank you Sweetika,Divu,bulbulswt,Shruti Nitya Yuvani for your appreciation. It means a lot to me." I wish I could proceed with my story with your great support and motivation.
Thanks a lot.
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hii dear update soon from the time you started that gurukul part I have become more greedy for updates ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Divu55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubulswt

hii dear update soon from the time you started that gurukul part I have become more greedy for updates ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hehe me too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† curiosity is on its peak... So plz di update jaldi jaldi
ltelidevara thumbnail
Hastinapur Royal palace is brimming with activity. The royal family will start for Kuru Kshetr after a week. All the preparations are made to enable the Royal ladies travel without any trouble. Pragati is too excited to visit her grand mother Kunti whose separation she could not bear.
Pragati declared before her mother " I will stay there forever. I also will do penance with my grand mother. Eventually every one has to do it before merging in God. I will start it earlier. What is there in luxurious life? I have no fascination for that."

Draupadi stared at her with disbelief. She is just entering youth and she lost interest in normal life? Why is Pragati behaving so?

Just then Arjun entered and Draupadi turned to him and started." Your daughter took after you.See how she developed disinterest in her life. She wants to stay there and do penance. Tackle her if you can." Panchali got up and walked past Arjun.

Arjun questioned Pragati with his eyes." What did you say? Pragati shrugged her shoulders.

Arjun made his daughter sit on his lap. He then said." There is a time to do such things Pragati. We can not do it before or after. We can not renounce our worldly duties and jump,into the next stage. Your Mama told me that only. Even I always wanted to leave everything and wander in forest."
"
Pragati is curious." When did you get that intention first?"

Arjun smiled and whispered." After I won your mother." Panchal bit her lip. She sideglanced him and waited for him to continue.

Pragati expressed her surprise." You don't love her? Why did you want to go away?"

Arjun cautiously explained." I felt depressed to stay away from her. You know the reason. Now you have grown up.and you will understand why I can't be with her."

Pragati nodded her head.Yes. She knew. She heard the story from Gandhari,from Arya,from Bhanumati...

Arjun continued." I went on pilgrimage. I met your mama and he told me I can not escape from your mother. I should stand by her. It is my duty.

Then at Kurukshetr he finally instructed me Gita.I followed whatever he said. " Arjun kissed Pragati on her forehead and said." You also should follow your mama's Upadesh.You can do penance only after fulfilling your duties."

Pragati hugged him close and promised.' Yes Pitasri. I understood. I will do as you said." She rushed to Draupadi and hugged her also. She then rushed fast to Subhadra's chamber to be with Parikshit.

Arjun turned his wife to him. She has moisture in her eyes. Finally he admitted himself before his daughter also. She composed herself and pretended anger.

" Like father like daughter. She inherited your detachment and disinterest towards life.Arjun's daughter she is."she said.

Arjun pushed her curls back and said," But Arjun did not live the life of a monk. He can not do so. Yajnaseni is his temptation."

Panchali taunted." Mention your other temptations also Ulupi,Chitra,Arya Alli,Subhadra,Rekha...

Arjun laughed." You are my biggest temptation.I can not control myself and you know it." He touched her lower lip with his fore finger." I am always enslaved to you my queen. I acknowledge it. "Arjun's words made Yaajnaseni elated and a beautiful smile appeared on her lips. She took his face on her heart and lied back. She played with his curls and ignited Arjun's passion.

The warrior par excellence immersed in floating in the river of their love and passion.

" You can not skip the events and fast forward the story." Parikshit declared.Suka Questioned him" now what did I avoid?"

" Parikshit replied." The second test, the exhibition of weapons.."

Suka smiled." As you wish prince...he continued.

It was a sunny evening at Gurukul. Drona is gearing up to go to Yamuns for Sandhya Vandana.The evening practice was over and the princes accompanied Dron to the river.

To be continued shortly.

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago