Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Brilliant update di... I love the way u explained about the science of arms n weapons...that was goodπŸ‘πŸΌ
Arjuna is himself is a symbol of excellence...
Panchali can't lie to arjun... He will catch her always... πŸ˜†...
That part was so cute
N finally in such a way u explained about ved vyas's son n parikshit's bonding n quality they posses;that was just wonderful...
Loved ur update cordially n plz update soon...
Again this for that arms information πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sweetika,Bulbulswt,Divu

Thank you for your appreciation. I hope I would continue to live up to your praise and applause
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update soon waiting for update πŸ˜ƒ
TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.. Beautifully explained.. & cute gurukul momentsπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevara thumbnail
The hermitages built by Gangateer looked calm and serene at that night time. As per the practice of sages those who lead the life of ascetics should go to bed early after eating very less in the evening. Dhritarashtr will listen to the discourses of sages and then retire to sleep

Kunti finished her work and approached Gandhari who is sitting in the open place as is her habit.

Gandhari finished her meditation on the three eyed Lord and said." Mahadev.. Let Kuru Vamsh prosper. Bless the light of Arjun's legacy,Pari. May the noble daughter in law of Kurus be happy with her husband."

Kunti sighed with desperation. Her Gandhari didi could not see beyond Arjun. She said." Didi. Pari is the successor of King Yudhishtir. Won't you acknowledge the fact? Phalgun is not the king."

Gandhari became serious." How could you deny Arjun's contribution towards Kuru throne? Had he not married Subhadra whom would your Eldest call his successor? Kunti! Pari is Arjun's grandson. That is the truth."She stated firmly.

Kunti became silent.No use of arguments with her.Early in the morning they have to leave the place and start for Kurukshetr. There they have to continue their penance.

Vijaya hurriedly approached Draupadi who is about to go to her chamber. The first quarter of the night gave way to next one. Draupadi held her with her hands and asked." What happened? Why are you looking tensed up?

Vijaya gasped for breath and revealed." Arya Sahadev is not there in his chamber. I find something wrong with him. He stopped interacting with me. Didn't you observe how he is not eating properly and makes pretences to skip his meals.? " Vijaya has tears in her eyes.

Draupadi knew Sahadev 's problem. He is unable to cope up with Kunti's absence, But what can be done now?

Panchali took Vijaya to Subhadra's chamber. She knew Arjun will be there narrating story to Pari and Pragati. Subhadra looked surprised to see them there.

Arjun saw them and came over. Vijaya pleaded with him." Yesterday also he came only early morning. His clothes are dirty and I see sand falling from his body."

Arjun understood where Sahadev must have gone. He told Subhadra ." Continue the story. It is about your brother's triumph over Kalyavan. Children will get upset."

Subhadra nodded and assured Vijaya." Now go to your chamber. He will definitely trace Sahadev and bring him back."

Arjun signalled Panchali to take Vijaya away and got onto his horse that always waits upon him day and night. The horse disappeared into the layers of darkness that pervaded everywhere.

Sahadev felt the warmth of the hand on his forehead. He knew whose hand it is. His dearest brother who is the only one he can confide and reveal himself... The flag bearer of Pandavas, Krishna's lifesupport system and Panchali's favoured husband.

Arjun pulled him up from the sand. The Yamuna is flowing peacefully, with occassional tides touching the shore. Sahadev looked dazed and stared at his brother.

Arjun took him into his arms placing his head on his heart.He did not speak. He knew nothing would revive Sahadev from his pain of separation from the mother who loved him more than her own sons.

Sahadev sobbed piteously." Bhrata... Let me go to Maata. I don't want to live in royal palace while she sleeps on the floor. Convince Eldest. I will renounce everything and live with Mata in the forest. I can't live without her."

Arjun caressed his forehead and promised." I will take you to Mata. But you should wait for a while. I got the message that they are leaving for Kurukshetr to meet Satayupa,the old King of Kekayas who is living the life of sages.

I promise we all will go and visit them. But let them first go and settle in Kurukshetr."

Vijaya's face brightened on seeing Sahadev with Arjun. She smiled and gave way to Sahadev who walked as if in trance.

Arjun whispered only to Vijaya " Be his mother. He needs mother' s touch "

Panchali asked him anxiously." Arjun! where did you get him? Is he fine?

Arjun made her sit on the couch and sat on the carpet. He placed his head on her lap and remained silent.Panchali understood. Her too sensitive husband himself got disturbed while going to revive Sahadev. She slowly softened his curls and waited for him to recover.

" Krishnaa I miss my mother. Sahadev is exposing himself but I can't. I promised Mata that I will look after my brother."

Panchali silently listened to his husky voice that always captivated her the most. She got a smile on her face. " The youngest son of Kunti is a mata's beloved before being the greatest archer of all time.

Arjun continued." Like Sahadev I also worry what must she be eating,how could she wear bark garments and sleep on the floor. Why did she go Krishnaa... Can't she take rest under the shade of her son's secured kingdom? What kind of sons are we? When she is living life with contentment at Indraprasth we robbed her of her home and made her a refugee of Duryothan."

Panchali raised his head and made him look into her eyes. She said softly." Arjun no one can change fate. Who will know this better than you? Swayam Govind enlightened you.Please get back your composure. Who will support your younger brother if you are shattered? He needs you. We all need you Arjun. Without you nothing will move over. Your Krishnaa needs you... Panchali's voice broke and she stammered." to forget her sons,her Abhi ,Iravan...

Arjun got up and pulled her close and wiped her tears with his lips. He kissed her on her lotus eyes and said." Krishnaa I thank your father for blessing me with a wife like you...Despite your heartbreak you always pull me out of my depression. Madhav always told me that you will fill the void created by his absence in my life."

Panchali smiled and said." He told me I have to do that and I am doing so..

Arjun enjoyed the warmth of her embrace and pulled her closer making her breathless. He closed his eyes and saw his Madhav smiling " Parth...forget your pain and enjoy with your Krishnaa" His Mesmarising voice made Arjun relieved from his ...pain.. He opened his eyes and found his lotus eyed wife looking at him with love and concern. Arjun bent down to savour the bliss...

Suka smiled at Parikshit ." So today I am allowed to proceed with my story. Shall I tell you the test conducted by Dron at the end of his training? "

Parikshit could not control his excitement." The wooden bird? Please proceed." He said with impatience.

Note; Since I started with " The Fateful Evening" after Swayamvar I want to tell the previous incidents as narrated to Parikshit by Suka.I hope my readers will enjoy the read."

Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
Divu55 thumbnail
Wooowww... Gripping update di...really... I just luv ur gandhari... She is a class n kunti??? I just wanna know one thing when she ll actually realise the reality of kurus n her sons especially Arjuna... Gandhari is all along right... Arjun's contribution is result for the running legacy of kurus...
Sahdev is missing his mother...poor him... He loves his mother so much n Arjuna is his redeemer...

Arjun Can't even express himself... For the sake of everyone... But his Krishnaa always there for him, supporting him( oh her unconditional love )

N di it will be interesting the narration of incidents by Suka to parikshit... I m so excited... Enthusiasm on its peak...
So plz plz update soon n loved ur update cordially... Phenomenal

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update totally loved it
Gandhari not only consider Arjun's contribution in Kuru clan
but also pray for Arjuan and Draupadi she is such a selfless unlike Kunti
she again start her ranting about his eldest I am totally fed up of her
Shadev can't cope up with situation that his mother is not with him
and Arjun made him understand even if he was also effected with this
Love the way his Krishnaa console him and sooth his pain
waiting to read what happen before shawamvar

P.S sorry for late comment dear
Edited by bubulswt - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
The Gurukul looked prepared to pronounce the best of Drona's students,among Kuru princes. There is excitement all over among the boys since Drona announced his decision to take the final test." Archery rules over all other weaponary at present. The advantage for a good archer is he can attack his rival from a far away distance also unlike a sword wielder or mace fighter who needs to be closer to his rival Hence an archery test will be conducted to determine your merits,day after tomorrow."

Every one knows Arjun excels in archery and no one can surpass him in target shooting. Still Duryothan is confident that he can perform well." I am not inferior to Arjun in accuracy,or lightness of hand. I will win the test." He declared.

The boys are relaxing after a strenuous practice in the evening after which they will go to say their evening prayers and proceed for dinner.

Bheem who is already hungry expressed irritation." Duryothan don't boast too much. Atleast you should believe what you are saying."

Nakul laughed loudly and said." Bhrata Duryothan practice well. Two days is a good time to learn. "

Duryothan rolled his eyes and shouted." Did I ask you any suggestion? Just keep quiet. "

Dussasan warned Nakul" if you and your Bhrata Bheem harass my brother I will complain with Gurudev. Be in your limits"

Yudhishtir tried to bring peace among brothers. " Let us be united and face the test. Duryothan don't take offence. Bheem did not mean to hurt you."

Bheem yawned and Duryothan got up showing his irritation on his face.He disregarded Yudhishtir's soothing words and proceeded towards the prayer hall. On his way he saw Arjun and Aswathama learning vyuhas from Dron. Aswathama smiled at him and approached him.

Duryothan asked him." What are those secrets you both are learning secretly? "

Aswathama patted on his shoulder and said." No secrets Rajkumar Duryothan . Pitasri is explaining different vyuhas their structure and formation.Arjun raises doubts and Pitasri immerses himself in that. I get bored but I can't disappoint my father.Would you like to join?

Duryothan made a face. " not at all. Why should I learn? My chief commander will arrange vyuhas. I don't need to learn."

The day arrived faster and the boys accompanied their Guru to the foot of the nearby hill.

(To be continued very shortly)
Edited by ltelidevara - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Every one is ready with their bow and arrows. But where is the target? They could not see. Drona asked all of them to assemble at the foot of the hill and stand in line.
He then showed them the target . A wooden bird was kept on the highest branch of a tree. It was on the hill top. The boys got excited. It is really a challenge to shoot it as the tree branches with leaves are covering it half.

Duryothan is confident. He asked Guru Dron." May I take the first chance?"

Drona nodded his head." No Suyodhan, Eldest will have the first chance." Yudhishtir came forward and bowed before Dron. After blessing him Drona asked." What did you see there?

Yudhishtir replied" a bird." Drona questioned." Then?

" the tree,the branches,the leaves ,the hill..
And you Gurudev" He completed his answer .

Drona said." Go to your place. You can't shoot the target."

Sweetka. thumbnail
Superb update di...ur last update will also amazing