Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ramya06

Wow di! What a beautiful surprise arjuna gave kunti! Loved the update!

Thanq Ramya. Hope you enjoy the story further.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Amazing updates! Loved them!!
N btw Congratulations for becoming a goldie! 🥳 ❤️

Thanq Mahima for your wishes. I answered your question by PM. Waiting for your response.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

it was beautiful update..
arjun really gave a wonderful,beautiful surprise to kunti..
loved it.

Thanq. Do give your feed back for the story. Thanks for your continuous support.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 130689

Thank u so much for fulling my wish...Ur writting skill is different n superb...Thread-2 is so much interesting...war updates is also awesome

Thank you. I will continue with war from tomorrow.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its amazing :)
For my sake, can you do a Krishna-Bhama romantic part too? 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwinMadness

Its amazing :)

For my sake, can you do a Krishna-Bhama romantic part too? 😳I will try certainly.

Word Count: 0

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice so touching that only drau can't show her right over him 💔 😭
ltelidevara thumbnail
The next two days battle continued with both the sides trying to over power each other with their full forces.On Kaurava side Bhagadutta's elephant Supratika created havoc in Pandava side by killing many soldiers.Ghatotkach dominated the battlefield with his great strength and magical powers and controlled the Elephant to some extent.Bheem reigned supreme and killed many Elephants with his bare hands. He descended his chariot with his mace and asked his charioteer Visoka to wait and entered into the herds of Kaurava elephants and warriors. Dussasan tried to control him in vain. Bheem killed number of Kauravas,the brothers of Duryothan and blew his victorious notes. Duryothan fumed in anger and fought with Bheen but after some time retreated back. Dhrisht came to assist Bheem and countered Dron. The preceptor of Kurus killed Dhrisht's charioteer and broke his bow. At one point to give respite to Bheem Dhrisht shot Mohanastr and made the Kaurava brothers stood dazed. But Dron used Prajnastr to nullify the effect of Dhrisht's astra.Grand father as usual fiercely killed Pandava soldiers before he was suppressed by Arjun.The Aindrastr released by Arjun made Kaurava army run for their lives. Abhimanyu fought with multiple warriors at one time and proved his mettle.Arjun asked Krishna to take him to his son who did so with a smile.But Susarma of Trigarta country stopped Arjun and attacked him with his huge army. Arjun playfully fought with all the Trigartas side glancing his son Abhi who is unstoppable. Krishna cheerfully told him.' Now leave your concern for him.He can tackle our rivals on his own Parth do your duty. You should face Pitamah. I still feel you are not fighting with your full might. It is high time Parth Try to understand." Arjun reluctantly went ahead and countered his Pitamah who is battling with full vigour.By the end of seventh day more loss happened in Kaurava side even though Pandavas also lost considerable number of soldiers. After the dinner Panchali is supervising the preparations for next day and she observed Iravan standing at the entrance. She came out and asked him affectionately.' Do you want some milk to drink? Shall I give you fruits? " Iravan did not say anything but took her hand into his. She understood. As usual this eldest son of her husband never unfolds his heart that easily.She walked with him to her tent and let him take his own time before opening up.After a while she placed her hand on his head and softened his curls.' Iravan my son you need to take rest now. Morning you have to go to war again." Iravan slowly stammered.' Mata seven days passed but I could not make my presence felt in war. Like Abhi did. You know Pitamah Bheeshm praised Abhi to sky level. He said he will be the Torch Bearer of Kuru glory like Pitasri. I hope I also will live up to my identity as Arjun's son." Panchali understood his mindset. He is feeling intimidated by his more dynamic younger brother.But how can all the fingers of a hand look similar? Just like Arjun dominates among the five Pandavas Abhi is the best among all the sons of Pandavas. But she should not say that and hurt him. She smiled and took his face in her hands and said.' Iravan you are his son.So you will live up to his reputation. I am confident you will prove yourself worthy of him. Mark my words." Iravan hesitatingly asked.' Are you sure Jyesht Mata?" Panchali smiled assuringly.' Yes my son." Iravan bent down and touched her feet. He had tears in his eyes. As he looked up he saw tears in her eyes also. Panchali pulled him up and hugged him close. Iravan again and again blabbered Mata Mata.As Panchali looked from his shoulders she saw Arjun standing at the entrance crossing his arms. And he also had tears in his eyes.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
130689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 writing...what a lovable bond between draupadi n iravan...u described it so well.Draupadi is really a gr8 mother. ..she loved abhi n other kids like her own inspite of not given birth to them. Arjun n panchali is d best parents.
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was amazing.
beautifully written war scene n valour of everyone was described nicely..
loved d bond b/w panchali n iravan
wenever u portray a scene b/w dese two it
becomes heart touching..
beautifully described emotions n conversations of mother n son.