Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
first of all a big hug n hearty congrats to u for becoming a Goldie..
party to banti h...
now coming to update it was as usual awesome
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

first of all a big hug n hearty congrats to u for becoming a Goldie..
party to banti h...
now coming to update it was as usual awesome

Thank you again for your heartfelt wishes.Hope to continue with the help of such well wishers like you.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun is frustrated. He wished to take only his mother with him wherever he want as it is his special present to offer her on his birthday that also happens to be the day he was separated from his father. But his Eldest as usual placed him in a trivial situation without bothering about him. Krishna pulled him out from his thoughts.Parth what to think that much ? It is a simple thing you know." Arjun smirked.' Madhav you know why I want to take my mother alone. Still you say it is simple.May I know the reason?" Krishna laughed heartfully.' Parth,when we don't have an option we should not think about it either .We should move ahead and face it." Subhadra heard the last line and questioned.' What is that you have to face? Is it about taking us with you ? If you don't feel like we will stay back.'She pouted and Krishna stopped her from moving away.' Not at all Bhadra. Actually Parth is too happy to take you all but he is irritated about Duryothan and his friends accompanying us." Subhadra is concerned also.' Yes Bhrata even I don't want to be in his presence. He and his brother are disgusting.Especially they are creating nuisance for me and for his queen.Yesterday they just tried to cross limits." Arjun knitted his eyebrows.' What did they do? Krishnaa did not tell me anything." Subhadra is apprehensive. She also doesn't want to tell each and every naughty thing they do and spoil the Rajasuya atmosphere.Luckily for her Kunti called her and saved her from her dilemma.Arjun looked for Panchali who is not seen . He decided to take every one as he doesn't want to polute the atmosphere . Once the Rajasuya is completed then they will be free in every way.After a while the Royal chariots halted a little away from the banks of Yamuna where a beautiful arch is constructed by none other than Maya himself .Panchali is walking with Kirti and Malini holding Pragati. Arjun's wives are joyous on seeing the picturesque location. Arjun and Krishna are on both sides of Kunti while Satya is all excited and shouted.' Lord. This is too beautiful . But I am offended that your Arjun wanted to hide this from us by bringing only Bua here." She complained. Duryothan who is walking last commented. May be another creative wonder of Maya. What is new? Karn is sarcastic.looks like the Devine sculptor permanently moved over to Indraprasth leaving heaven behind." He said in a grim tone. Sakuni smiled crookedly. Angaraj Arjun is Indra's son. There is no difference if he serves Indra or Indra's son." Dussasan commented.' But what is that Arjun wanted to show his mother. I swear nothing is more beautiful than his wives different in their own way.And the best among them is Ofcourse Panchali." He said with envy and the others nodded in approval.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 130689

Nyc update...all d updates awesome...

Thank you I am writing Arjun Abhi Ss as you wanted, May post it soon.
130689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for fulling my wish...Ur writting skill is different n superb...Thread-2 is so much interesting...war updates is also awesome
ltelidevara thumbnail
As they entered inside through the. Arch, beautiful fountain of coloured waters attracted them. The water drops are sprinkling over them as if welcoming them inside.Kirti ran nearer to the waters much to the despair of Draupadi who signalled Malini to go after him. Abhi already jumped inside the base and started tapping his feet . Subhadra hurried after him Krishna and Arjun laughed heartily applauding the kids. Subhadra complained to Kunti.' Bua look at them. We should control the boys instead Bhrata and your son are encouraging them. Arya and Chitra had much difficulty controling their sons from going towards water. Panchali is worried since Kirti has running nose. On top of it he could develop infection if he plays in coloured water. She walked fast caught hold of Kirti who is standing in water imitating Abhi. To increase her tension as if she saw Arjun holding Pragati and moving towards Abhi and Kirti along with Krishna. The baby enjoyed water drops sprinkling over her face and giggled happily. Panchali could not decide whether to pull Kirti back or take Pragati from Arjun. She desparately told Krishna.' Govind please ask him to come back Otherwise Pragati may catch cold. " Chitra chided Arjun' Arya you are spoiling your kids. Is this the surprise for us?" Arjun did not pay attention to them. He liked the. Feeling of thrill on the faces of his children including Pragati.He announced to them.' You can play for some more time.Then we all will enter inside. Kunti nodded her head Her third son is stubborn in matters related to playing,enjoying nature How he used to make her run at the Satasring mountain. Pandu was like Arjun. He used to say.' Don't curb the spirit of children,Kunti. Let them enjoy in the lap of nature.Subhadra tried to pull back Abhi but he refused.' Pitasri is here. Mama is here also Let me play " so saying he took Kirti by hand and started dancing. Pragati is comfortably cuddled in his father's arms snatching his curls with her cute fists. Krishna and Arjun stepped down deeper in water and enjoyed the moment. Duryothan called out to them.' Arjun You came here to show something. But looks like your mood have changed.I will go back and tell Bhrata Yudhishtir that you are too busy with your children to attend on us." Dussasan supported his brother.' Bhrata you are right. We know how he is. After sometime he may have another mood swings and may start enjoying with his wives in water.His friend Krishna any way will join him as he is used to playing in water you know with whom." Karna smiled with sarcasm.' Yuvaraj I already told you let us not waste time.Raj Kumar Arjun's obsessions are world famous by now." Arjun 's face flushed with anger. He turned back to answer but was stopped by Krishna.who answered on his behalf.' Ofcourse Parth is obsessive of nature,water sports and Ofcourse his children.It is a pleasure to enjoy the smiling faces of children. Those who can not they will miss so much in life." His words made the troublesome foursome grumble under their breath. Kunti called Arjun.' Phalgun come back. Let us go inside.Where is your surprise? " As they walked again they came across a small hill at the foot of which a cave is seen. As they entered inside they can not believe their eyes. Inside sprawling forest is there with trees,creepers and bushes looking green with shining flowers. The whole atmosphere looked quite natural,it was like a tapovan. Kunti felt elated as the place reminded her of Satasringa mountain where she lived with her husband and children. Arjun gave Pragati to Panchali placed his hands round her shoulders and moved ahead. There they saw a hermitage with a garden that looked too natural with a lake flowing behind. Kunti had tears in her eyes. Is this her husband's place? She wondered. As she stood before the hermitage she saw the statue of her husband Pandu with a bow in hand looking smilingly down to his four year old Arjun who held a toy bow. Around him the statues of much older Yudhi and Bheem are there . A little away nearer to the entrance of the Asram stood Kunti and Madri holding the twins with smiling faces. The statues were so lively that every one felt they all are there in person. Maya's extraordinary skills brought the Satasringa mountain live and how? Arjun knew his mother had tears rolling down her cheeks. He made her sit there on a rock wiped the tears and asked with a smile.' How do you like my surprise? " And he also had tears rolling down.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow di! What a beautiful surprise arjuna gave kunti! Loved the update!
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing updates! Loved them!!
N btw Congratulations for becoming a goldie! 🥳 ❤️
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was beautiful update..
arjun really gave a wonderful,beautiful surprise to kunti..
loved it.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Nakul Sahadev and Bheem who just came inside could not control their joy. They together hugged Arjun close and lifted him above. Panchali and Subhadra placed their hand on Kunti's shoulders. Kunti controlled her sobs and tried to get her composure back. Abhi ran to Arjun's statue and exclaimed.' Pitasri this is just like my bow which I gave to Kirti." Krishna laughed and lifted Abhi.' Ofcourse Arjun's bow will be inherited by you.Very soon.Are you happy? But you should practice like your father." Abhi promised by clasping Krishna's neck.' I will Mama. I want to shoot arrows at night but Mata won't allow me. After I learn I will teach Kirti. " Abhi pulled Kirti to him and questioned.' Would you listen to me? But you should not cry for Jyesht Mata. Brave boys won't cry for their mothers." Kirti nodded his head and smiled gleefully. Every one laughed at them and clapped their hands. Satya who is silent till then appreciated Arjun.' Your present is exclusive Arjun. I have to admit. Your taste is too good." Duryothan could not suppress himself and muttered in a low voice.' Ofcourse his taste is the best. That we can see around." Dussasan hailed him and said Sadhu. Sadhu. Karna is impatient to go. He asked Duryothan to start otherwise he will leave. As the four of them walked away Chitra sighed and expressed her relief. Ulupi is apprehensive if some one listened to Chitra who is too outspoken. Rekha Arya and Alli checked the skill of the sculptor and praised.' We should agree it is Devine. See the curls on his head even those also were carved nicely.Panchali endearingly looked at Arjun's statue and thought.' Ofcourse Arjun without his curly hair is unimaginable." Subhadra asked Kunti. ' Bua your hermitage looked lovely I wish I have a chance to live there." Krishna interrupted Subhadra.' Don't cherish such dreams. You don't have hermitage in your fate." Who had it then?Satya asked mischevously.Arjun smiled and said.' Who else but me? I always want to live in the lap of nature." Sahadev had a grim expression on his face and nodded his head. No one understood what he meant. Nakul revealed in his own way.' Sahadev is afraid if Bhrata Arjun again goes on pilgrimage Indraprasth can not accommodate his new brides any more." Arjun is desparate as every one laughed. Panchali hid her smile observing Arjun's expressions. Subhadra raised her hands in protest.' Bua I am telling you ask your son to stop here.No more co wives I want." Chitra seriously questioned.' Subhadra So you are uncomfortable with all of us his wives?" Chitra 's uninhibited demenear always fascinated Arjun. He approached her and clarified.' Nothing like that. Bhadra did not mean it. " he looked at Subhadra who smiled and nodded, yes Ofcourse I am happy with you all. I asked him no further marriages.Panchali became sober. They all can claim their right in public but she cant.Her fate is so different from them." Satya approached her and said in a low voice.' Arjun cares too much for Chitra isn't it? "Before Panchali could say anything Arjun seriously asked Satya." What are you doing there? I hope you won't prejudice her by your silly logics." Panchali's face turned red while Satya complained. Lord see your Arjun how he is cornering me. " Krishna laughed along with others patting Arjun with one hand and stretching for Satya with another hand.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago