Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
all d three parts were written so beautifully.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kunti suddenly felt the familiar touch on her shoulder and turned back. Arjun stood with a half smile that looked forced. He questioned her.' Are you alright? You look gloomy." Kunti suppressed her grief and countered.' I want to ask the same question. You look dull. Is this the way to celebrate your birth day? " Arjun made her sit and hid his face in her lap.' You know I don't like to celebrate birth day.Moreover today I invited thousand Brahmins to have food at our place. Eldest will go through the ceremonial formalities.And I have to take you some where . Be ready We will go in a while." Kunti could not help but admire her son who gets emotional when it comes to Pandu.But what must he be showing her? " As she was absorbed in her thoughts Gandhari came inside and behind her came Yajnaseni still looking week as only two months back she delivered Pragati. Priyamvada held the beautiful baby who is a mixture of her father and mother.Arjun looked up sensing the blue lotus fragrance,the familiar sounds of Payal and the baby smell making him forget all his gloom.He stretched his hands and took Pragati in his hands. The little girl smiled as if she recognised her father. Panchali gauged deep into his heart as she knew how dear his father is for Arjun. But her co wives want to celebrate his birth day as they never had an opportunity to be with him on that day. But they do not know Arjun considers that day as the saddest since he lost his father on that day only. Ganthari alerted Panchali.' Bahu Do Aarti and Tilak. Take him with you and arrange for auspicious bath. We will manage Pragati. Panchali looked embarrassed.She knew Chitra Subhadra and others are waiting for the chance and they wanted to collectively do that ArtiTilak and Ofcourse bath.Before she could say anything Priyamvada announced all his wives and within a minute the beautiful ladies made Kunti 's chamber look like the venue of a function with their sweet voices dominating each other.Subhadra pulled Kunti by her hand and said.' Bua we all together want to celebrate your son's birth day.Shall we? Arjun had a desparate expression on his face and turned to his mother.' Are you ready? Let us go. " He ruffled Pragati's thick hair and enjoyed the baby's giggling. Chitra exhibited her annoyance.' May we know Arya, Where you have to go leaving us waiting?" She asked straightly. Subhadra took over. ' Bua Where are you going with him? We should do Arti no? " she questioned.Arya said in her soft voice. ' Forgive me but Janmadin bath should be taken as early as possible. So if you let us do Arti...Kunti is fond of her well mannered Bahu Arya the devotee of Uma Parvati. So immediately she obliged and told Arjun.' Phalgun we can go afterwards. Let them do Arti ." Ganthari is miffed at the way Panchali is dominated by her co wives who are more forth coming.She ordered her to do Tilak and she could not disobey. As she took Tilak and approached him,she remembered the way she fell in his arms at Hastinapur when she is welcoming him after his victorious return.(To be Continued,)
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
At the same time Panchali observed disappointment in all their faces and handed over the Tilak to Chitra on the pretext of taking Pragati from Arjun. Chitra is too happy and along with Rekha who helped her did Tilak on Arjun's forehead. Subhadra gave oil to Kunti to apply and bless her son. Kunti called Gandhari and along with her put oil and blessed him.Then all the wives are given chance to apply oil in his thick curly hair. Arjun smirked and complained.' Maa they will pour that much oil in my hair and it will take till evening for me to get rid of that. Every one laughed at the way he said and Kunti assured him' Dont worry. You have enough number of wives to wash oil away from your hair. Arjun's face became reddish.Krishna entered with Satya and exclaimed.' Doing everything without me? If that is the case I won't make him available to you till tomorrow morning." Subhadra expressed her annoyance.' Already you monopolised him by spending most of the time. Now you won't let us enjoy on his birthday also? Bhrata. You are too much." Arjun smiled at Krishna for saving him from his besotted wives.He said.' Madhav tell them how important our work schedule is.The guests are all over the place.Eldest will get tensed up if we don't manage everything properly." Before he finished Bheem entered with a broad grin and almost poured cup full of oil in Arjun's hair.Arjun could not contain his despair.' Bhrata Bheem you also started experimenting with my hair? Not fair." Bheem consoled him.' You need not worry. How can you expect smaller things with me? With that much oil I poured all my blessings on your head. Panchali. Are you ready with the menu today? After the brahmins' lunch is over we should get proceed with our special dinner preparations. Duryothan should taste Arjun's birth day special dishes for sure. Am I right Gandhari Mata? " His words made Ganthari smile and she added. ' Why not? We should celebrate Phalgun's birth day in a grand manner." Krishna suggested.' I will take Parth to Yamuna and he can take bath there with abundant water. " Arjun got up in enthusiasm and urged.' Let us go Madhav." Satya made a face and threatened.' You both won't be allowed to go there alone.Just a while back you got Kalindi along with you. Now Arjun may get some Yamuna for sure. Panchali. Don't allow him now." Panchali sideglanced Arjun who immediately confessed.' I swear I won't do any such thing." Kunti interfered and said.' Subhadra all of you go to his mansion and get him auspicious bath. Panchali has to look after food arrangements and also Pragati is there." Arjun winked at his Madhav showing helplessness. Ganthari asked Draupadi to do Arti.She declared.' She is his first wife . She will go first and pass on to others. Panchali gave Pragati to Kunti. Did Aarti to Durga first and prayed.' May he live hundreds of years Mata. Let him be the greatest warrior on earth.Remove all hurdles on his path." As she continued her prayer with closed eyes Krishna approached her and assured with a mischevous grin.' He will be victorious He will be invincible what else you want Kalyani? " Every one heard him and laughed. Panchali blushed and could not lift her face. She did Arti without looking into his face but she knew his gaze enveloping her whole body and soul.You look just like the bride I won in the swayamvar. His husky voice sounded in her ears and she looked up. He didn't say it but he meant it. She knew it.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Note: The story of Arjun birth day celebration is narrated to Pragati while the war goes on.I hope there won't be confusion as I am writing them side by side. THE THIRD DAY. On Arjun's instruction Dhrisht Dyumn formed crescent moon formation,the Artha Chandra Vyuha.Bheema stood at the right edge.Then Virat and Drupad . In the middle stood Yudhishtir with Sikhandi and Dhrisht.Then Satyaki,Abhimanyu and Draupadi's sons filled up. At the left edge stationed Arjun with his Gandiv.Arjun started destroying the Kaurava army exhibiting his unparalleled prowess.Satyaki Abhi and upapandavas attacked Sakuni.A fierce battle happened between Duryothan and Bheem.Within a short while Duryotthan swooned in his chariot.Abhi defeated Sakuni and made him run away.Arjun appeared as if he is playing game, Whoever came across they were thrown off their feet by Savyasachi who troubled the Kauravas by shooting with both his hands.Duryothan got angry and blamed Dron and Bhishm with harsh words.Bheeshma got angry and proceeded to wipe off Pandava army.Bheeshm appeared as if he only is fighting every where.His skill in archery made every one wonder of his. Accuracy and power.He looked like Siva at the time of Pralaya.Krishna bit his lips and addressed Arjun.' Parth why are you overlooking your Pitamah? Now fight with full heart." As Krishna raced his chariot towards Bheeshm Arjun pierced the bow string of Grandfather.who took another one but that was also broken by Arjun in a split second. Bheeshm smiled at Arjun with applause in his eyes.Bheeshm again continued his fight and wounded both Arjun and Krishn.Observing Arjun's passive attitude Krishna got angry and jumped down from the chariot. He took his discus in his hand and shouted.' I am wielding my weapon despite my oath that I won't fight. Today I will kill Santanav and others and bestow the kingdom on Pandavas." Every one stood spell bound seeing his ferocious form .Bheeshma folded his hands and prayed.' O lotus eyed Lord! O Krishna with shining yellow garment,Iwelcome you Lord please liberate me from this bondage. Grace me Prabhu." Arjun jumped down from the chariot and ran . He sprinted forward yelling Madhav Please stop.Krishna still raced ahead with firmness and Arjun managed to hold his shoulder tightly.but Krishna dragged Arjun along with him . Finally Arjun stopped him with his full might and clasped his feet.Krishna fired at him.' Parth you won't harm your Pitamah. Let me do this for your sake." Arjun pleaded with him.' How can I incur sin by forcing you break your vow? Give me another chance, I will tackle grandfather." Arjun promised. Krishna chidedso him.' You will tackle. But you won't kill him. Is that so? What is the use?" Arjun became pale. He confessed. ' As you wish I will do. But leave the weapon." As both of them ascended the chariot every one sighed with relief. As Krishna drove the chariot with force Arjun attacked the Kaurava army and Bheeshm keeping aside his apprehensions.Bheeshm hurled a Sakti arrow at Arjun but Arjun pulled the string of Gandiv to his ear and shot his Astr that made the earth tremble.Gandiv thrummed with menace.An arch of fire blazed across the sky and fell on the Kaurava army . Bheeshma's chariot halted. His charioteer swooned. The horses ran haywire.As the Astra caused devastating effect thousands of Kaurava soldiers with their elephants and horses lost their lives.The river of blood started flowing in Kaurava side. Drona,Salya and others stood stupefied. The day came to an end with Pandavas prevailing over the Kauravas. The Devdutt and Panchajanya together blew victorious notes that made Pandava army dance but Kaurava army shiver.And the Astra released by Arjun on that day became the topic of discussion.it was Aindrastr. The Astra of Indra given to him by his father..In the night Panchali stepped into his tent and gazed deeply into the most charming face that bowled her over ever since she saw him walk towards the bow at her Swayamvar.What would she love more? His valour or his beauty? Or his sensitivity? She can't tell. All this together constitute her Arjun as the most desirable hero of Aryavarth. Panchali walked to him and sitting on the couch kissed his artistic fingers that can make Gandiv dance to his tune.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!
Amazing updates! ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Gandhari is miffed that Draupadi can not join her co wives to give Arjun auspicious bath. She expressed her dissatisfaction.' Kunti why don't you allow Panchali have small pleasures like these? Is she not like others? See how happy others are . They will have their moments with Arjun but not Panchali." Every one went on their ways. Kunti tried to pacify her.' Didi Panchali is the eldest Bahu and the queen. She is committed to her responsibilities. Other bahus won't stay here permanently. So let them enjoy with Arjun." Ganthari did not relent.' Even Panchali won't stay with him permanently.your other sons will claim her you know it." Kunti remained silent. She knew Ganthari's words are true. But she can't help it. Arjun's wives gave him auspicious bath and drooled over his great physique and chiselled features. They reminisced their amorous experiences and smiled to themselves hiding their blushes. After washing his luscious hair they praised it to sky level. Ulupi is the silent beauty who stays behind others. She is apprehensive of Arjun's love for her.Afterall she abducted him but not otherwise.Chitra Subhadra and Rekha did everything while Arya and Alli stayed back.Alli remembered her night with him in Madhrai and wondered how could she forgive him for what he had done to her.She then found her answer when she touched his hair on the pretext of washing it. Her whole body and soul felt the thrill all over again.She knew she is in love. Arjun wore new garments sent by his mother and Subhadra praised him.' You really look so nice today." Arjun quipped.' Why only today? I will look the same every day." Chitra pouted and retorted.' You have loads of attitude." Ulupi smiled at her friend's remark . Arya did Tilak nicely on his forehead.Rekha offered him a very beautiful Long chain of diamonds with a pendant that is made with Nagamani .' My brother Vasuki specially offered this to you. Try to wear it frequently.Nagamani helps you when you deal with Nagas." Arjun smiled and said.' I have two Naga princesses as my wives. What is there to fear?" When he met Krishna he lauded the wives of Arjun.' Parth they really did their job well. The tired look had gone. Now you look like you are about to sit in marriage mandap. Arjun laughed.Satya who came there asked with suspicion. What is going on? Don't plan anything behind my back." Arjun retorted.' Madhav let us go to her front and plan things." Krishna laughed heartfully. Satya smirked.' Arjun be ready your wives are anxious to hear from you whom you love the most . They planned a separate session after dinner.Since you are my friend I am giving you hint." Arjun seriously looked at Krishna and Krishna signalled with his eyes to be calm. The Brahmins lunch went on well with all the required formalities. Yudhishtir offered valuable presents to all of them in the name of Pandu. Despite Pragati pestering for her attention,Panchali looked after everything personally.After every one ate properly Panchali took Pragati and went off to her chamber. She has to tackle Kirti who is with Malini since morning. As soon as she went he ran to her with much annoyance. Malini complained.' Princess he didn't eat food. I tried so much but in vain." Panchali sighed This youngest son of her is quite different from the other four. He will never adjust without her. After a while Panchali made Kirti eat and he slept. She thought of Arjun. How sad he looked while feeding Brahmins. Till today he is unable to forget his father.Satya rushed in like whirlwind and questioned. ' What are you presenting Arjun? Your co wives are ready with many gifts." Panchali looked confused. What shall she offer him other than her love?
ltelidevara thumbnail
The fourth day began with Duryothan criticising Bheeshma for tolerating Arjun and let him destroy his army in vast numbers.' I know you love him a lot. But I never thought you would cheat me by not controlling him properly." Dron got angry and scolded Duryothan.' Is this the way to talk to Pitamah? Don't you see how sincerely he is fighting on your behalf? Don't forget Arjun excels all of us put together. He proved it at Uttar Gograhan ." Duryothan pursed his lips and muttered.' Ofcourse I did not forget the fact that it is because of your favour Arjun became the warrior he is today." Bheeshm got irritated and rushed forward to attack Arjun with full force.At another place Abhimanyu fought with Aswathama,Salya's son and Bhurisravas.The skill exhibited by Abhi in tackling all of them at once made every one praise him as the worthiest son of Arjun.In the meanwhile Trigarthas came in large number and attacked Arjun who killed them with his sharp tipped powerful arrows.Dhrisht came to Abhi and fought with Salya's son and killed him.Salya got angry at his son's death and attacked Dhrisht. Nakul and Sahadev came in the middle and fought with Salya exhibiting their prowess to their uncle.Bheema and Duryothan fought fiercely with each other making each other swoon in turns. After that Bheem ,Abhimanyu and Satyaki destroyed the herds of elephants that made Duryothan frustrated.Then fourteen sons of Dhritarashtr surrounded Bheem who took his mace and like a tiger killing Deers killed all of them.Bheeshma got angry and bounced upon Bheemsen but Bhagadutta with his elephant came in the middle and tackled Bheema.His elephant Supratika started killing Pandava army in huge numbers.Duryothan again made Bheem unconscious with a powerful shaft. Ghatotkach saw this and attacked Bhagadutta and his Supratika with full might.He wounded the elephant which ran away much to the relief of Pandava army.After fighting for a while with Ghatotkach Bheeshma advised Drona to call off the war as sun is setting and Rakshasas will become more powerful after that.Duryothan was upset and asked Bheeshm why Pandavas are prevailing over them.Bheeshma replied sternly.' Duryothan I already told you many times. Pandavas submitted before Krishna who is none other than Vishnu himself.Now listen to me.Once on the banks of Manas Sarovar,on a mountain that existed on northern side Creator Brahma assembled with sages,demigods and Siddhas.Then came a great Viman in the sky that is bedecked with jewels. Brahma got up folded his hands and prayed.' He Narayan I did my duty of creation to the best of my ability. Now it is your turn to protect.So many demons took birth on earth and troubling the world.Hence please take birth in Yaduvamsh.He Narasakha,you along with Nara cleanse the earth and relieve her burden" Vishnu obliged and incarnated as Krishna. Nara the eternal soulmate of Narayan took birth as Arjun.When these twin sages once visited Brahmalok then also Brahma said that they are Nar Narayan.Whoever ignore them will perish for sure. Duryothan Narad and other sages enlightened you of this truth.But you are arrogant and did not pay attention. Under the protection of Krishna and Arjun nothing can happen to Pandavas. Open your eyes and offer Pandavas their kingdom." Duryothan scornfully asserted.' Never. It won't happen as long as I am alive." Bheeshm looked at him frustrated.
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
both d parts r awesome
lets see what panchali will gift to arjun
ltelidevara thumbnail
The dinner in the night proved how much Arjun is loved by Indraprasth residents.All the prominent merchants attended with precious gifts.Special food arrangements were made at the army front and in the citystreets. None of the residents cooked food hat night. The grand dinner for the a Royal guests and important Residents was arranged in Sucha large scale .that Dussasan whispered in Duryothan's ear.' Bhrata I envy the prosperity of Pandavas.And Arjun? He is too lucky to get that much love and admiration." Duryothan nodded with a frustrated look.Bheem called upon Nakul and asked him to serve his rival with all the varieties.Krishna held Pragati and enquired Duryothan if he enjoyed the meal.Sakuni quipped.' Maharaj Pandu's death coincided with Arjun's birthday.Still I appreciate all of you for this celebration." Krishna smiled and said.' Maharaj Pandu loved his third son a lot.He would feel bad if his dearest son desists from celebration.Arjun is dejected. Why should Bheem and others do so much? Krishna observed his predicament and said.' Dont give importance to such comments Ultimately the love of our people counts Parth." Arjun nodded his head and remembered his father . How he used to,pamper him? Kunti says because of him,only he became spoilt.Satya came and disturbed him.' You know your wives are gearing up to offer you presents. Be ready." After the dinner Arjun and Krishna walked out enjoying the moonlit night. Arjun asked.' Shall I stay with you this nite? I don't want to disappoint any of my wives." Ktishna laughed.' Will that applies to a certain Yajnaseni? " Arjun is silent.You tell me what I should do With whom I shall spend?" Krishna replied with a naughty smile. ' With all."Arjun exclaimed.' What are you saying? " Krishna smiled and took his hand.He led him through the sprawling garden lawns of Royal palace and stopped at the beautiful flower arch that forms the entrance to Draupadi's garden that gives a peevish look to her palace.Suddenly Satya came out with Chitra and said. Welcome to both of you." Arjun raised his eyebrows and asked.' Why can't you leave me and Madhav peacefully? I want to be with him all through the nite.' Chitra was miffed and protested.' For the first time we are here for your birth day and you don't want to be with us? I am hurt." Arjun felt bad for his attitude and said sorry. I didn't mean it.He tried to convince her.He placed his hand on her shoulder and lead her inside . Satya wondered.Arjun look so concerned for chitra.Is she the most loved wife? Ktishna smiled and alerted her. Now he obliged. Do your things as planned." All the wives of Arjun felt happy seeing him there.As Arjun walked inside the garden he saw on the poolside Draupadi sitting with Kirti lying in on her lap. He observed Kirti who is holding a small Toy bow that Abhi used when he was two years old. His eyes searched for Abhi and found him in deep sleep on the cushion mat bedside Subhadra. He slept already? Why did you keep him here? I will take him to our mansion he told Subhadra who disagreed. If he gets up and won't find me or you he will make a scene.She said. Satya wondered. Is Subhadra the most loved one? Arjun loves Abhi too much.So...Rekha called Satya.' Bhabhi Shall we start offering our gifts? It is already late." Satya nodded her head.Alli who is pregnant changed sides with a painful expression. She has backache and her feet are swollen.Arjun asked her maid to bring some more pillows to make her comfortably placed. Satya again is intrigued. It seems he loves all his wives.Pragati is on Rukmini's lap and highly active.Arjun took her and caressed her locks.His eyes exhibited how much he loved his little bundle of joy. Rekha got up and approached Arjun.Priyamvada took Pragati. Rekha has a bracelet in her hand . It is changing colours into the colours of nine gems.Never before such wonderful ornament Was seen by anyone.Satya was awestruck. Superb Rekha. Who made it so lovely? She questioned. Rekha replied. My brother Vasuki specially got it from Kuber's Alaka Puri. There are only three pieces One is with Indra.Another is with Adisesha and this is the third one.I asked my brother for Arya's birthday present.As Rekha fitted it on Arjun's left hand it looked great.Every one applauded wholeheartedly. Rekha asked Arjun how it is. He smiled and admitted.' Great. But why did you make your brother part with it? " Subhadra supported Rekha. It is fine.Sisters can demand anything from brothers. Isn't it Bhrata? She asked Krishna who readily agreed.Yes you can take anything from me." He obliged.
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
it was a short update but was lovely.