Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG 💔
Thank u for writing on Iravan and I just loved Draupadi and Iravan's bond!! You portrayed everything so well! Amazing!!
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
The evening surfaced with its reddish lustre pervading the sky. The Pandava camp mourned the death of Arjun's Eldest son with heavy heart. Panchali wept taking Iravan's head that was separated from his body on on her lap. She could not bear to see the ever dignified handsome lad motionless,and lifeless. She reminisced her hatred towards Ulupi and the way she cleared her misunderstandings. Ulupi Pardon me. You proved your love for our husband once more by offering your most precious possession to him.and to the sacrifice of battle. You deserve to be his wife more than me. She still felt Iravan's shy full looks on her and his voice addressing her Jyesht Mata. Arjun stood dejected staring at his son who he knew desparately tried to keep up his reputation. Why was he not able to save him? He never thought his fight with Alambush would result in that grave disaster that took away his Eldet son from him.What answer would he give Ulupi? That he failed in protecting their son? All the Upa Pandavas and Abhimanyu sat around Iravan the youngest Kirti sobbing uncontrollably. Abhi tried to console him by hugging him close. Kirti questioned him innocently. Bhrata why we are not able to be there to face that demon? If you are there you would have killed that wretched Alambush no? " Abhi looked at his father helplessly who in turn had guilty feeling in his eyes for his lapse.Krishna came forward and consoled the boys ' When we become ready for war we will be prepared to face death. Kshatriyas take pride in doing so. Iravan will straightly reach heaven as he fought bravely and died.We should bid him farewell in a fitting manner.Krishnaa control yourself." He pulled Draupadi up and asked Malini to take her inside. As Arjun lit the funeral pyre he saw Iravan smiling with satisfaction.' Pitasri Pranam.I did my duty as your son." He felt his words and closed his eyes. He lost his son. Now he is on the verge of losing his dearest grand father as he can not avoid battling him any more. He will become a tool in the hands of fate.Krishna touched his shoulder and said.' Dont lose yourself. Dont get emotional." Arjun said in a grim voice.' I know what you say next. Karmanyevadhikaraste,Ma Phaleshu Kadachana.I should not bother about the result but should do my duty.Right?" Krishna smiled at him with concern.' Yes Parth,Exactly you should proceed with your duty." Arjun steadily looked into his eyes.' I know you know everything. Tell me whose number comes next? Atleast I will pool up my courage to face." Krishna did not reply but took him closer and hugged him infusing his love and warmth into his soul. Arjun understood. He won't tell.He can't make him speak. As Arjun lied on his couch in his tent in half consciousness he felt some one in his side clasping his neck. Abhi is it you? Arjun said in a broken voice. Abhi cuddled into him hiding his tears and stammered. I miss Bhrata Pitasri." Arjun hugged him closer and kissed on his forehead. In the adjacent tent Panchali felt her Kirti sobbing and hiding his face in her heart.Panchali hugged him closer and wiped his tears.Kirti your brother will always be with you my son he will bless you from heaven .She tried to console her youngest child but she knew Abhi and Kirti cherished Iravan so much and considered him as their Eldest. She remembered Arjun's disinterest in war at Upaplavya. He knew these will happen. He used to say. War will sweep away not only our rivals but our very own also. It will be heartbreaking." Panchali closed her eyes in pain and muttered under her breath. You are right Arjun. War swept away our dearest Iravan today. How can I bear his loss?"
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update! It was so touching! And loved how u portrayed Kirti Abhi and Iravan's relation!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very emotional update. 😭 The bonding of abhi, kirti and iravan was beautifully shown.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Very emotional update. 😭 The bonding of abhi, kirti and iravan was beautifully shown.

Really sad to lose Iravan.Now more heart break for Arjun follows.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Lovely update! It was so touching! And loved how u portrayed Kirti Abhi and Iravan's relation!

Iravan impresses though his role is less. Mahima I still remember you asking for Iravan story and I wrote his first meeting with Drau.It is really a sad ending for him.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 130689

gr8 writing... ..hw my arjuna bear the death of his most beloved son. U protrayed his feelings so well.

Thanks. Really Arjun 's loss is unbearable.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

beautifully written.
very well described valour of iravan..
death of iravan n arjun's reaction scene was emotional..

Thank you. Happy to write Iravan's honest attempt to be a worthy son.
130689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heart touching update...nyc bonding of abhi;kirti n iravan.
ltelidevara thumbnail
On that day night Duryothan went to Grandfather and shot unbearable words at him for not performing his duty well.' Eight days passed since the war began. Pitamah, you did not kill Arjun or atleast defeat him.I can't bear more. Let Karna enter the war.He will definitely fulfill my purpose." Bheeshma felt painful on hearing his words,' Duryothan is it proper to talk like that when I am doing my best at this age? Better than that you show your valour and defeat Pandavas,I can't win over Arjun.And I can not fight with Sikhandi. Except them I can tackle any one else.Tomorrow I will destroy Pandava army. You try to win over Pandavas," After that Duryothan arranged twenty two thousand warriors in support of Bheeshma.He told them not to let Sikhandi approach Pitamah.Bheeshma arranged Sarvato Bhadra Vyuha and Arjun asked Dhrisht to counter that with his own.As soon as the war began Abhi bounced upon Kauravas and started killing them with fury. He wished to avenge Iravan's death. Draupadi's sons supported him and fought with guts.The Rakshasas of Duryothan got scattered unable to withstand them.All the illusions created by Rakshasas got nullified by Abhi's Devine Astras.The Kaurava army starte d running from Abhimanyu and Bheeshma observed and attacked his Arjun's son.Abhi fought on par with Bheeshma and won the praises of celestials.Arjun came to his son and stood before his grand father.In the meanwhile Satyaki fought with Drona and Aswathama and needed Arjun's support.Arjun attacked Drona and shot vayuvyastr with which he blew away the army of rivals.Drona then shot sail astr. Arjun showered arrows continuously and made Trigartas run away.As day progressed Bheeshma defeated Yudhishtir who sought the help of Bheema. Drona pierced the armour of Drupada.Bheeshma fought fiercely shining like the midday sun.He hurt Yudhi,Bheema Nakul and Sahadev,Satyaki and others with his shafts.He destroyed the Pandava army in huge numbers like fire burning heaps of cotton.Arjun looked disinterested even to counter his Pitamah.Krishna looked at him and asked,' Parth you said that you will tackle Bheeshm. Then why are you not attempting? Your rivals will laugh at you.Arjun is reluctant.' Madhav what should I do by winning the kingdom that will be devoid of Kurus,Still if you say I will fight with him." After a while Krishna became furious and ran towards Bheeshma to kill him. Every one was spell bound on seeing the Devine form of Krishna and decided that Bheeshma will die immediately.Arjun ran behind him stopped him and with great difficulty brought him back. Still by Sunset Bheeshma's onslaught continued that resulted in heavy loss in Pandavas sideAfter sunset Yudhishtir went to Krishna and said .' See the loss of lives in our side. I can not bear this any more. I thought your dear friend and my brother will kill Pitamah. But observing him today I,understood.Arjun will never kill grandfather.So we won't win the war. Hence I would like to go to the forest again with my brothers.Why to make innocent people die in the hands of Pitamah?" Ktishna consoled him.' You will definitely win the war. Your brother will do it for you. If he hesitate I will fulfill your work." Yudhi then took Krishna and his brothers to Bheeshma late at night. Bheeshma felt happy to see them all suddenly. When Yudhi asked him how could they win the war Bheeshma replied with a smile .' Yudhishtir ask your brother to throw me down keeping Sikhandi before.None can beat me in war. Narayan or Nar are the exception." Arjun got tears in his eyes. The moment has arrived.He is the unfortunate one to incur sin." Bheeshma called him nearer.' Don't have any hesitation to shoot me down. I chose you to open the doors of Moksha for me.Promise me you will do it." Bheeshma took Arjun closer and softened his curls.Arjun hid his face on his shoulder. Tears did not stop even after he came out of the tent.As he walked beside Krishna he couldn't control his disgust towards himself He said in a broken voice.' My Pitamah never harmed any one. He lived his life like a sage. He treated me like his own son. He never bothered even if I ran to his lap with my dirty feet.He made me recover from the sorrow of my father's death. Madhav I can't shoot him down. Let Sikhandi do the thing." Krishna smiled with concern. His Parth will never change. Not even The Gita could make him attack his Pitamah.He looked endearingly into his face and said.' Parth He is Santanav Bheeshm. Sikhandi's arrows can do no harm to him.You are destined to do that . Your arrows only would strike him down. That is final." Arjun sensed the finality in Krishna's voice.As Krishna left for his tent Panchali approached him and understood his grief. She stood near him and took his face on her waist. Arjun clasped her tightly and told her.' I can't do it Krishnaa.I won't do. He is my dearest Pitamah." Panchali pushed his curls back and kept her head on his. She could very well feel the pain.He is her Arjun. Her soulmate.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago