*****Ariya Os l'll be there for u ********

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
A place where no one can reach , a place where there is no pain , where is no helplessness ,  a place where u r free of every accusation , a place where no one will ever throw disgusting glances at you , a place where no one will remind u , u r worthless , a place where no one will remind u that u don't deserve anyone in ur life , a place where nothing will matter , a place where there is nothing like status n all a place where everyone is equal , a place where there is no tears n void feeling at heart , is there such a place ???? People say after death u reach there in the heaven where all is OK , but is it true I don't know but I'm going to end my life today I'm fed up of all this , I don't want to face anything anymore , it will end all today, it may hurt for sometime but than there will be no pain not at all...
Thinking so I jump from Tue top of the bridge & into the icy cold water n let my body drown , I felt myself squeezing n all the air in me being pulled out , I closed my eyes smiling thinking finally I'll be free from this life n all the moments of my life start flashing in front of me maybe when u die u see all the life u spend no matter if its painful or delightful & I was on the verge of being unconscious when a hand grabbed mine n pulled me out of the water n I fell unconscious.
Guys POV
I was walking on the river side extremely happy , today my both best friends got engaged with each other , the happiest moment of my life to see them crazily in love with each other , while walking I saw a girl standing on the bridge n looking vaguely at river , I thought she must be enjoying the beauty of the river cause she was cont starring at the river for few minutes but suddenly I don't know what happened n she jumped in river I was in a total panick stricken state n rushed to tht spot n jumped in water after
Diving in , I searched for her for few minutes n then finally found her , I caught hold of her hand n pulled her out of the water n shooked her but she didn't moved panick stricken I check her pulse it was faint but it was still there , I sigh in relief thinking I could save her , I have this huge urge to see this girls face which I couldn't see as they were covered with her black curly locks , I remove her locks n was aww stricken seeing her face she was indeed an angel but wht made this angel took such a drastic step but one thing was clear to me , I got to knw the meaning of love at first sight , I knw I've fallen for this girl n will be with her forever n take care of her . I took her in my arms n take her to my room in the hotel.
Girls POV
I wake up with a heavy headache n first thought that come in my head is am I dead but then I remember someone pulling me out of water , so I looked around n found that I'm in some room not some a prettyuch big room a king size room to be truthful n then I looked at my clothes , well they r not my clothes too. Wth just happened with me. My head snapped towards the door when I heard the sound of opening n there came a guy looking extremely handsome towards me n sat beside me on the bed , I flinch a lil bit away when he forwarded his hands towards me n started playing with my hand  .
Guy : I knw u r uncomfortable but don't worry I didn't changed ur dress , I ask a maid to do it , but y did u jump of the cliff , u knw whatever the problem is death is not a solution
Girl : its easy for u to say as u didn't go through what I did 
Guy : may be I didn't go through what you did , but I can assure u I'll be there for u always in future
Girl : y r u doing this?? What do u want
Guy : u r happiness , u know when u share ur pain with stranger it feels better n I can promise ur problems will be safe with me forever
Girl : I don't knw y but I trust u , u don't knw wht it feels to be an outcast , wht it feel when people hate u without any reason, accuse u , call u names , became frnds only for their own good & then stab at ur back , but I've gone through all that with a smile only for my family but now when they r also no more , I've lost all my reason to live . y do u have to save me 
Guy : I knw , I don't know how u felt but I can assure u I will never ever let u feel that again & as I said death is not the solution of any prob , there r always an other way n I swear I'll be there for u always
Girl : y do u want me to live ?? Wht iw the reason behind this 
Guy : only one reason I want to be ur Frnd n that's all
Girl : y do u want to be my Frnd ??
Guy : cause I don't have any girl friend so miss would u like to be Frnd of arjun 
Girl : ummm , yeah & I'm riya
Arjun : so riya were friends forever from now on
Riya : u will not leave me or betray me right
Arjun : never ever , how can I leave such a sweet n cute girl
Riya : u r my first ever true frnd 
Arjun : pleasure all mines mam
****** after few year *********
Riya's POV
If Ive died that day then I would have never thought of the world in this way I would only have bitter memories with me but now their is none all the bad memories  gone , all the scar healed n the broken heart mended . all because of my angel , my saviour my arjun , I've true Frnd now , a lovable life partner n my own family , people now want to become my frnds n those who hated me I know why cause they were jealous of me but I don't care now cause I only know no matter what arjun will be always with me n I'll be always his n only his . arjun's riya ...

I know it's rubbish n total crap but wanted to write 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely OS
Oh god riya tried to kill herself