Student of the year 4th February highlights

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
4th February highlights -πŸ˜‰
The episode was super rocking ⭐️
First a big clap πŸ‘to new coach entry sumedh Singh πŸ˜‰ really liking this character awesome 😊
Next star of The eisodethe little kitten 😳😳⭐️on the tree so cutie
The whole picturization πŸ‘πŸΌof student of the year training alllπŸ‘ the students exercising awesome . ⭐️

The team's are set πŸ₯³
Team 1 : AdityaπŸ˜†

Team 2: Riya -Archana- Dolly πŸ˜›

Team 3: Ankita-Meenu- Boy n Girl - Jogi's Guy Friend πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Team 4: Jassi - Jogi πŸ˜ƒ

Team 5: Other Classmates πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jogi - Ria ko dance competition mein eksaat dalo yaar CVs. Mazzza ayega <3 Their Nok-Jhok and shizz πŸ˜†β€οΈ
NAUCholic thumbnail
Btw yes. I am really liking the coach and his dialogues(punches :D)
What I thought would be boring(SOTY competition) is actually turning out goodπŸ˜†
Firstly I thought they would be copying the movie SOTY- but thankfully alag chal raha hai. Looking forward to the track .😊
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good news Jogi and Riya in one team πŸ˜‰
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Jassi will let Riya wen just like Siddhart let Varun win in SOTY
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaizadaPriya

I think Jassi will let Riya wen just like Siddhart let Varun win in SOTY

That would actually sound cool, because like maybe finale se pehle Jassi will hear Ria and Mom's convo- and Jassi will let Ria win like Varun. But ek toh copied hoga fir. And 2nd thing is the scholarship wala part. Because right from the start of the promo, it is hinting that Jassi ko jeetayenge-( Jassi remebering Kulvinder-Suri ka convo, fees ka jhanjhat etc.) Moreover, I guess CVs have kept dance, sports etc to make it all difficult for Jassi and that she'll win ultimately( remember? The voiceover says, "Kya Surinder ke Parvarrish mein hai aise takat, jo jitaye Jassi ko Student Of The Year". So I guess they are planning to make Jassi the winner)
Ria ko jeetana tha CVs ko, then they wouldn't have kept the Dance, Sports etc because she is already good at them and fir mom ka parvarrish/hosla dena wala part won't come naπŸ˜† And apne CVs ko wahi dikhana rehta haiπŸ˜†.
Isliye- I guess the CVs are planning to make Jassi the winner- looking at the track and previous wala fees wala track.πŸ˜›