Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
congratulations dear on a new thread.update soon!
priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot guys for the lovely comments and likes and I'm going to give the next update and a jadoo ki jhappi to one and all of you! ☺️ 'Happy Kiss day'πŸ€—

Chapter 64

A slip of the momentπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

'Manik...ek baat poochoon?' Nandini whispered looking at Manik.

Manik was sitting on the sofa after dinner and in front of them was icecream served on two bowls.

'Pehle ye icecream tho khaaloo Nandu.. I specially asked Ramu kakka to make them for you..' Manik said with a smile on his face.

'Haan...' Nandini nodded as she took one of the bowls of icecream and took a spoonful and tasted it.

'Kaisa hai?' Manik asked with a smile on his face.

'delicious...' Nandini said with a smile on her face.

'I knew it that you'll love icecream. You know..I love to eat icecream...specially when the weather is beautiful like this. Want to go outside and sit by the poolside?' Manik asked with a smile on his face.

'Poolside?' Nandini asked raising her brows.

'Ya..inside it's not as much fun as sitting outside and enjoying the night view, haina?' Manik said with a smile on his face.

Manik got up and walked through a door and Nandini followed him. They walked on and soon entered an open space area on the backside of the building. There was in front of them a beautiful swimming pool and the night view was truly beautiful. Up on the sky were the beautiful stars and in front of them a beautiful swimming pool area.

'Nandu...do U know to swim?' Manik asked looking at Nandini.

'No...' Nandini said with a sad pout on her lips.

'It's ok..main sikhaa doonga. You just need to come here a few days with me and I'll teach you to swim'

'Nahi...mujhe darr lagta hai' Nandini said with a worried look on her face.

'Arre darr kyon? The water is not too deep...wanna try now?' Manik said with a smile on his face.

'Noo...mujhe darr lagta hai...' Nandini said her eyes widening.

'Ok...don't worry...I won't push you into the water..you don't have to be scared' Manik said with a naughty smirk on his face.

'S..scared? Who is scared? I'm not scared' Nandini said nervously looking away from Manik.

'Achcha? So should I try pushing you into the water?' Manik said getting closer to her.

'N..No! Manik wait..pehle ye icecream baithke khaaye?' Nandini asked reminding Manik of the icecream bowls they were holding.

'Ok...yahan aake baitho. First icecream finish karenge...phir hum swimming karenge' Manik said naughtily.

'Ayyappa...iske saath abhi swimming bhi karne padenge kya?' Nandini asked her Ayyappa silently as she sat on one of the chairs.

'Don't worry...I will do only swimming with you' Manik answered as if he was answering her question.

'But I didn't say anything...' Nandini mumbled looking away as she noticed Manik smirking seeing the change of expression on her face.

'I know..U didn't say anything to me..but I just wanted to make you feel relaxed' Manik said with a little smile

'Achcha...abhi I have a question for you' Nandini said putting the bowl on the table.

'Ya ask...' Manik said scooping one more spoonful of icecream and filling his mouth with it.

'Are you in love with Alya?' Nandini asked frankly.

Manik choked on the icecream and started coughing.

Nandini immediately jumped up from her seat. Manik continued to cough and Nandini ran inside and brought a glass of water.

'Manik ye piyo' Nandini said as she rubbed Manik on his back to make him feel calmer.

Manik drank the glass of water and looked up with a frown at Nandini.

'Kaise ajeeb sawaal poochte ho yaar?'

'Manik..ismein ajeeb baat kaisi? Alya is a friend and very close to you and I saw in her eyes that she is in love with you...' Nandini replied sitting on chair next to Manik.

Manik wiped his lips with the back of his hand and asked

'Achcha? You saw it in her eyes? Aap tho genius nikle Ms. Nandini Murthy!' Manik said a bit sarcastically.

'Manik...its a serious question...give me your answer...' Nandini said with a little pout on her lips.

'Ok...if you mean love as in loving Alya as a person, as a friend..yes I do love her. But if you mean as in fantasizing about her, having romantic feelings..wanting to go on a date...I don't have such a kind of feeling towards Alya' Manik replied frankly.

'Manik...I think she is in love with you...' Nandini whispered looking at Manik.

'So?' Manik asked frankly.

'Manik...if she confesses her love to you...will you accept?' Nandini asked with a questioning look on her face.

'She doesn't have such feelings towards me' Manik said in an affirmative tone.

'Manik..what if...she has feelings of love...'

'She knows very well that I don't believe in love...I lost that belief long back..' Manik said looking away with a frown on his face.

'But kyon?' Nandini asked with a concerned look on her face.

'I will tell you later...not now...' Manik said looking at Nandini in her eyes.

'But Manik...I want to know...' Nandini whispered again.

'Why? Why do you want to know all these?' Manik asked with a questioning look on his face.

'Because now we are friends' Nandini whispered looking at Manik.

'So..that is the only reason?' Manik asked getting closer to Nandini.

'Y..Yes..' Nandini mumbled looking away.

'Are you sure?' Manik asked once again trying to catch her gaze.

'Yes...' Nandini stressed her answer.

'If we are just friends...it is not essential to share it with you now. We became friends only today and there's much more time left for you to get to know me more...' Manik said with a smirk on his face. πŸ˜›

'Can't I know it now?' πŸ˜•

'Not now ...baad main...I don't want the fun of Diwali to be ruined. I want us together in this moment...no past, no future...only us in the present...' Manik whispered looking at Nandini.

'Ok...' Nandini whispered with a sad pout on her lips.

Manik noticed the way Nandini was pouting.

'U really want to know it now?' Manik asked with a little smile.

'Haan..agar tum bataana chaho tho...'

'Bataaonga..magar ek shart hai' Manik said looking with a smile on his face.

'Kya?' Nandini asked with a questioning look on her face.πŸ˜•

'I need a kiss' Manik said biting his lower lip naughtily as he smirked slightly.

'Wapas kiss? Tum mujhse baar baar kiss kyon maangte rehte ho?' Nandini asked suddenly with a frown on her face.

Manik stopped smiling listening to these words and a frown spread over his face.

'It's late..' Manik said looking at the watch 'come...let me drop you home'

'M..Manik..' Nandini mumbled.

Manik got up and indicated to Nandini to follow him. Nandini got up and followed after him. Manik and Nandini walked out of the hallway into the lawn and through the garden silently.

'Ayyappa...why did I have to say that to him?' Nandini thought as she bit her lower lip nervously.

Manik and Nandini walked out through the gate and to the car. Manik opened the car door for Nandini.

'Manik...' Nandini whispered again, but Manik didn't look at her.

'Tum mujhse naraaz ho?' Nandini asked again a bit weakly.

'Sit inside the car...let me drop you home. It is pretty late' Manik said again this time looking with a frown at Nandini.

Nandini quietly sat inside the car and Manik closed the door and returned to open the car door and sit in the driver's seat. The drive was once again silent and Nandini didn't know what to say anymore. Nandini felt her heart burning and a drop of tear slipped up into her eyes and the drop welled up in her eyes shining in the brightness of the light within the car.

'Manik...I am sorry' Nandini whispered softly as her voice broke slightly.

Those words hurt Manik's heart and he didn't want to hear it..atleast at this moment. Manik swerved the car to the side and jammed on the brakes.

'Sorry? Are you really sorry?' Manik asked a bit loud with a frown on his face.

'Yes...' Nandini replied as the tear drop slipped down her cheek.

Manik noticed the tear drop that slipped down her cheek and got closer and kissed away the tear drop.

'It's ok...you don't need to say sorry..' Manik said with a sad smile on his face. 😊

Nandini was shocked by that sudden proximity and that kiss. She didn't expect Manik to kiss her like this. Manik suddenly realized what he did just now and he really felt awkward for acting that way. πŸ˜•

'I..I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that' Manik said with a bit awkwardness. πŸ˜•

'Done what?' Nandini asked with a confused look on her face. πŸ˜•

'The thing I did just now..' Manik said with an awkward smile on his face.

'What?' Nandini mumbled nervously as she realized what Manik was indicating.

'This...' Manik said and he got closer to give her another kiss. Nandini too turned around too look at him in shock and she herself didn't realize where he kissed her until he kissed. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

He kissed with his eyes closed and she too closed eyes tight seeing him get closer. Manik backed off and opened his eyes in shock as it felt like he kissed her lips.πŸ˜•

Nandini's eyes flew open in shock and she looked away nervously.

'Ayyappa...was it my first kiss?' Nandini thought as she looked away in a dazed mood.

Manik didn't say a word but while he tried to start the car he felt his fingers shivering as he tried to hold onto the key to start the car. But somehow he tightened up his fist and started the car. Nandini noticed the way Manik was getting nervous and she too realized what an awkward thing had happened. πŸ˜•

Manik managed to fumble with the keys and start the car. A few minutes past as they continued the silent drive and after sometime Manik broke the silence.

'Nandini...it...it was not intended to be there...' Manik whispered a bit nervously.

'Where?' Nandini asked in a dazed mood. πŸ˜•

'I..I mean...yaar...tum samajhte kyon nahi ho?' Manik asked in frustration.

'Kya?'

'Kya?' Manik asked with a frown at Nandini. 'Yaar...I kissed you' Manik said in frustration.

Nandini looked with her eyes wide at him and she felt her heart shiver in nervousness.

Manik felt himself sweat. 'Arre yaar...I never felt like this with any girl. She is making the situation even more awkward. Maine kiss kiye tho gusse main chaata maarne chahiye ya phir gaali bhi deti tho it would've been ok. But she is making it even more awkward by acting like a confused aatma' Manik did a self talk. πŸ˜•

Nandini didn't say anything back..she continued to sit with her lips pressed together. πŸ˜›

'M...Manik...' Nandini whispered suddenly.

'Huhh??' Manik asked turning to look around in anticipation.

'Paani..' Nandini whispered licking her dry lips. Manik looked at the lips and turned his gaze away. πŸ˜•

'Paani? Ya..wait let me see...' Manik said nervously...as he looked around and he stopped the car. He got out and looked in the backseat part and luckily there was one bottle of water. Manik gave the bottle of water to Nandini. Nandini started drinking water and she drank up half the bottle of water. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Manik stood there looking at her in shock that she drank up half a litre of water that too in seconds.

'Kaise kar leti ho, yaar?' Manik asked when Nandini gave the bottle back to Manik.

Nandini licked her lips like a kitten and look up into his eyes with a questioning look on her face. Manik so wanted to kiss her then and there. But he put a control on himself.

'I so want to kiss her again...but if I do it again...this time she may get upset with me.' Manik thought as he looked away.

'Manik...kya kaise kar leti hoon?' Nandini asked Manik.

'Half litre bottle aise hi pii gayi..kaise kar leti ho?' Manik asked his eyes widening.

Suddenly Nandini smiled and it was a really beautiful smile.

'Manik...thanks...' Nandini said with the smile.

'Thanks for what?' Manik asked raising his brows.

'Thanks for a really beautiful evening...for the dinner...for the cappuccino, for showing me the fireflies and for this.' Nandini said as she quickly got near to Manik raised on tiptoes and kissed Manik on his cheek.

Manik felt himself smile and he didn't know why but he felt shy for the first time.😳 Manik smiled beautifully and his smile stopped her breath for a moment.

'Manik...you have a beautiful smile...can you always smile for me?' Nandini asked without she herself knowing.

Manik nodded with a smile on his face.

That was a smile of satisfaction...a smile which showed that her kiss worked the magic which her 'sorry' didn't manage to do. ☺️

'Come..let me drop you home' Manik said holding her hand this time. Nandini looked up into Manik's eyes and smiled and nodded her head.

It was just a few seconds of drive and finally they reached Nandini's house.

'Thanks...Nandu...' Manik said with a smile.

'For what?' Nandini asked looking with a questioning look at Manik.

Manik got closer and kissed her on her forehead and said with a smile.

'For this..' 😳

That moment...that kiss...didn't just touch Nandini's heart but touched her soul. Was it the kiss of friendship? Was it the kiss of love? She didn't know...but as she rolled on her bed...Nandini just realized that the kiss was meaningful.

'Ayyappa...tonight was beautiful...thanks for bringing Manik into my life' Nandini thanked Ayyappa as she closed her eyes and slipped into a beautiful dream where with her was Manik.😳

Edited by priakachan - 8 years ago
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow today MaNan were so cute their ice cream near the pool and the fun..
So she directly asked him about Alya and his reaction was fun... So he is yet to open up to Nandini about his past...

Oh their ride and finally their kisses on this Kiss day was so cute..

Happy MaNan kiss day. Hope this AA MaNan FF also have more that 100 kisses like this...

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome..
Really loved it..
Manans bond is growing well
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
priakachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

Wow today MaNan were so cute their ice cream near the pool and the fun..

So she directly asked him about Alya and his reaction was fun... So he is yet to open up to Nandini about his past...

Oh their ride and finally their kisses on this Kiss day was so cute..

Happy MaNan kiss day. Hope this AA MaNan FF also have more that 100 kisses like this...

Thanks a lot, yaar...itne saare kisses☺️
waise hamare FF main abhi kissing shuroo hue hai..ab tak hum thode se sharmaa rahe the...
phir socha ke kiss day pe agar ek kiss na ho...tho Diwali mazedaar kaisi hogiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

U want me to put kisses in each update? 100 kisses? Itne saare kisses tho shayad KY2 main bhi nahi hueπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I'm happy that U enjoyed the updateπŸ˜› Let's see how many more times they kiss.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by priakachan - 8 years ago
priakachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara115

Wow awesome..

Really loved it..
Manans bond is growing well
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly

Thanks a lot, yaarπŸ˜ƒ

Yes MaNan's bond is growing...but let's see what's there in their future😳
akshima1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Nandu is really a confused soul Manik kissed her n she didn't even reacted
Loved the way manan bonding is growing
Eagerly waiting for next update
Tysm for pm
Keep smiling always 😊
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it so finally manan kissed
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update was really awesomest... manan are so cute... 2 accidental kisses!!!! & nandu was so confused atma... seriously superb update... ufff I can't wait for next update... :'(
Drashtiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey. .
How are u di. .?

Update was so so mananlicious. .

Haai kiss day pe kitne kisses mile. .

Par nandu confused atma was hillarious. .

Swimming part was so funny. .and as usual manik teasing her. .

Half litre water in one go!! I dnt remember any Pani drinking competitn otherwise i would have suggested ur nandu. .

This was amazing. .

Continue soon. .