Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: burgerchaap

Yes Nivin!!!! What a man fell in love with him after watching oso and never looked back πŸ₯±

Sameee.. him OSO was
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
When will it air on Zindagi India
Besabri se intezaar hai
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: Chahanya

When will it air on Zindagi India

Besabri se intezaar hai

YAHI REASON HAI KI MAINE YOUTUBE PAR DI DEKH LIYA
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanu_11

YAHI REASON HAI KI MAINE YOUTUBE PAR DI DEKH LIYA

Maine bhi

It is perfect for 10:20 pm time slot

Dikha do na tarsa kyun rahe ho
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I started watching it after someone recommending it onDED forum. Thanks to that person for introducing me to BM and FQ.
I HOpe it airs on zindagi so more people are introduced to the show.
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shiiit, I just ruined the show for myself by reading the synopsis on wikipedia But I'm more excited than ever now...to see how everything unfolds ⭐️ Just finished watching episode 6 and my oh my, Bashar bhai is falling for Rudaba...loved that Bashar bhai aap ko toh bohot jallan ho rahi hogi scene! πŸ˜†

Totally unrelated but while looking through my camera roll today I found my selfie with Faisal Qureshi from last summer πŸ˜† my ugliest selfie ever 🀒
Edited by burgerchaap - 8 years ago
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^what no really πŸ˜† ok I actually do that too with many shows but thank god I didnt with BM but ya I red it after watching the serial and I can assure you the plot written in wikipedia is not all correct so dont wonder if you keep waiting for example for the "DNA Reports" which will never happen πŸ˜›
but ya keep watching it'll just get better 😳

omg u have a selfie wih Faysal thats great where did u meet him?

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HappyBdayNaiha

^^^what no reallyπŸ˜† ok I actually do that too with many shows but thank god I didnt with BM but ya I red it after watching the serial and I can assure you the plot written in wikipedia is not all correct so dont wonder if you keep waiting for example for the "DNA Reports" which will never happen πŸ˜›
but ya keep watching it'll just get better 😳

omg u have a selfie wih Faysal thats great where did u meet him?

Yes met him last June in Karachi. We were having dinner at the hotel where he films his game show (forgot the name) and a relative who works with him let us meet Faisal. He was playing basket ball when we entered the set πŸ˜† but yeah, we just took a quick picture and he congratulated my hubby and I on our wedding.
Edited by burgerchaap - 8 years ago
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: burgerchaap

Yes met him last June in Karachi. We were having dinner at the hotel where he films his game show (forgot the name) and a relative who works with him let us meet Faisal. He was playing basket ball when we entered the set πŸ˜† but yeah, we just took a quick picture and he congratulated my hubby and I on our wedding.

thats a great coincidence now u can watch BM with the ulterior motive you met him πŸ˜†
also belated congratz on your wedding from my side too
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure it's repeated on Geo channel, I've watched an episode and I've actually started from the start. So far, I'm loving it :)