Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

OK friends , have a nice time !

Thank you Ivone once again!πŸ€—

Such a beautiful collage Madi ❀️ Love the colors and effects that you used here...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love also all those mesmerizing siggies that you posted on the last pages of previous FC ⭐️, so, I'll transfer them here...πŸ˜ƒ

WAH...Madi ❀️...WAAAH ⭐️...Such a mesmerizingly beautiful siggies β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ❀️

This last siggy in two color's variations is simply divine...Prats looks like some HW diva from those golden years of movie making...I just LOVE all your creations. πŸ‘β­οΈ
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely work Branka.
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Madhu's work is amazing. Thank you Branka.

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
I am still reading last pages of previous FC πŸ˜ƒ, and have to say that I love that combination of Duska's dreamy, magical siggies β­οΈπŸ‘ and Madi's descriptions of the same β­οΈπŸ‘...
AWESOME Creations Duska...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So, here they are:

@ Madhuri: The breezy thoughts of the actress Pratyusha and a well defined creation by the artist Ahila !

@ Smiles are the mirrors of an actress' creative sensibility !Thank you Duska !

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Dreams in your eyes , smiles on the lips , are you trying to define the love or a blossoming flower ? Or interpreting the future's good times or past phase's success ? What thoughts made your smile so enchanting Pratyusha ? asked her fans ---
" What else , what else ? except all your admiration and my elucidation of my expressions ?What else besides my ability to dance and dream , trying to close my eyes and spread my wings, flying up to the sky and reaching the moon , ,making a wish and dreaming that dreamy paradise , sometime later opened my eyes and found you there , is it an illusion or a dream , someone whispered near me , dreams are not illusory , an allegory of your desires !!!" --said Pratyusha
Wah😊 Branka , what a siggie it is , excellent artistic work ! Now after admiring Duska and your creations , feeling shy to make any , yet to learn a lot , when and how , have no idea , is it not wise to admire artistic creations and slip in to dreams for the time being ?! 😊 Doing it now the same !Bring it from the previous FC , so that this wonderful siggie will be here to adorn this FC too !

Thank you Madi ❀️ I am glad that you like my siggy, and even more, that it inspired my favorite reporter to make this outstanding interviw with Prats...Love it...⭐️
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
://https://www.youtube.com/watch?/
Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Thank you for link Dragica πŸ€—
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning and congo on new FC, hope this brings in some great news on Prats! Good work, Madi and IvoneπŸ‘πŸΌ on ending the earlier FC!

Simply beautiful creations Madi and Branka, teacher student combine creating magic!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice weekend !
Thank you all who liked my work .
Branka , awesome college with sublime colours and lovely words !
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning and congo on new FC, hope this brings in some great news on Prats! Good work, Madi and IvoneπŸ‘πŸΌ on ending the earlier FC!

Simply beautiful creations Madi and Branka, teacher student combine creating magic!!

Thank you Vibha for encouraging words !πŸ€—
Teacherji is very inspiring in creativity , and her students always love to implement her teachings as preachings !πŸ˜ƒ
a humble bow to you and a floral tribute to our teacherji !😊