Amir dalvi to enter Parvarrish S2

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

๐Ÿ˜‰he is going to play the new coach in parvarrish S2 . He will train student of the year contestant s . Amir is a good actor

"The challenge in Parvarrish is to speak with an Harayanvi accent." - Aamir Dalvi

Aamir Dalvi will be seen portraying a key role in the 'student of the year' track

Having essayed a variety of roles in Shapath, the handsome Aamir Dalvi will now be seen portraying a key role onSony TV's show Parvarrish - Season 2.

The upcoming track will give a glimpse of a sequence in the Bollywood movie Student Of The Year. Aamir will essay the role of a Haryanvi ex-army officer, Sumedh Singh who will coach the kids for the 'student of the year' competition, which will test the students physical and mental fitness and intelligence.

In conversation about challenge driven character Aamir will portray, he averred, "I seek for something unconventional in every character I portray. This character requires me to mouth my dailouge with a Harayanvi edge. I am not a north Indian and I do not know how to speak in the lingo. But I took inspiration from a show called F.I.R which had Kavita Kaushik in the lead and added my style to it."