ARIYA TS:: DECISION

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
                                              PART 1

Riya was standing on the same bridge from where her life took many turns, absentmindedly staring at the roaring waves below. Her face pale, tears streaming down her cheeks. The look of defeat on her face was clearly visible.

RIYA's POV

I am here again, to find what future has stored for me. This is the same place from where it all started. The same place from where I have got many things betrayal, accusations, hatred, love and now loneliness.

First I got betrayal by my own sister, almost death by her attempt of making things right for herself, followed by all the accusations of being careless, characterless, cheater, humiliation from those whom I considered my family.

Then the certificate of me being victim not culprit by my so called first love Karan when I had suffered the undeserved hell. Unwillingly I was tied in sacred bond with the person who had stood against his whole family only for me, the one who had confessed his love to me but never claimed it.

It is the same place where Karan again tried coaxing with me, asked me to forget everything and accept him like I am some toy to him whom he can push or pull away/to himself whenever he wants after he came to know the real truth which I had tried showing him from the day one.

This is the same place because of which I got him though for some time, still. He the first person who supported me in every step I took, guarded me from every evil, loved me like no one did, Arjun my first and last love.

Yes first love and I am sure about this because what I feel for him is nowhere stands near what I had felt for Karan. It was infatuation for Karan. I surely had grown liking for him as my would-be-husband, but with Arjun it is different. What I feel for him can't be described in words. Last one too because I know now nothing can repair my damaged heart and no one can replace his image which is imprinted on my soul forever.  

He has been the reason of my laugh when my lips have refused to form a smile. He has been the reason of my solace when my mind has formed the habit of discomfort due to all the drama going around. He has been the same person who has showered me with all his love and care when I have royally ignored him and his feelings. I guess that's why I am getting this punishment, this unbearable pain in my heart, shattering me into pieces, killing me each passing moment.

I want to laugh at my fate, at the same time want to scream "Why this is happening to me? Why?"

Today everything was going to settle down. I was goanna end Sakshi's crap in the party by bringing that girl whom she declared killed by bade papa. Her mystery was no more goanna be mystery anymore. Her blackmailing was going to end today. Today I was going to make Arjun understand that I do love him and I did everything for him and his family that was mine too before sometime. I was so happy that my first love will not remain incomplete; it will get its destiny.

Only if I knew that everything is going to change. I am going to be reason of my own agony. Isn't that said everything you give that gets back to you here only. This is the end result of that only. When Arjun was trying to make me believe he do love me what I did?

I never trusted him, took him for granted. Never acknowledged his feeling, in return only hurt him. I insulted his love by not trusting him, when he had blindly supported me.

"Bina bharose ka rishta mere liye koi maayne nahi rakhta Riya"

His words came echoing in my mind, shattering my insides. I have broken his trust, our friendship by not believing him. Not understanding his behaviour.

Today I am experiencing the pain which he might have gone through of not being able to be with the person whom you love the most. I have kept him away from myself now destiny is doing the same with me.

The scene few minutes before come flashing to my mind which is the reason of my grief...

The girl whom everyone assumed dead, for avenging whose death Arjun had forgot all morals and values and had turned into blind ragged beast. She was alive; his first love was alive and was embracing him in front of my eyes, his Roshni.

World stopped revolving for me seeing the scene unfolding in front of my eyes. When today I thought my broken mangalsutra was going to get repair, life has snatched away the person who was supposed to be the one tying it. Mangalsutra slipped from my hand slowly and lay on floor where now our broken relation lays too.

I saw shock registering in his eyes at the sudden face off of his past. I was shocked too when Roshni asked her Arjun from me.

I was numb too react. How could I possibly let go of him. I love him and he too though he is angry.

I was still debating with myself when Sakshi butted in and told her that she didn't have to ask me because he was all hers as our divorce was already in process. That brought me back to cruel reality.

I looked up to see him, his stand but all I got in return was his intense gaze locked up with mine questioning one giving away nothing. He was no more mines to call. I could have fought for him, for us but my mind has to recall the memory when he had revealed his past to me. I knew how much he had loved Roshni. Staying away for few days have made me realized the pain of separation which he might have gone through a lot more than me all those years. I could not be selfish. I could not let him suffer in all those process of choosing in between two of us with whom he wants to be.

It will only hurt him. I have given him enough of pain, I won't be reason, of his agony anymore. With that thought I backed out. Breaking me was acceptable to myself rather than seeing him broken. With great difficulty I put up smile on my face and had congratulated both of them for their reunion and have given wishes for good future. Not only that, had convinced family to accept her as their son's bride.

Every second staying there was piercing my soul. I just couldn't handle myself anymore. Before my control slipped and I broke down I have literally ran from there not having any stamina to withstand the happenings ignoring every call.

I ran and ran as fast as I could, without caring where I am going. I just ran where my legs were taking me without caring to wipe tears flowing through my eyes continuously. When my body refused to move further I stopped realising the place where my fate has brought me. Same mandir from where my life has changed. Rawte's Kuldevi's Temple near bridge at the other side of river, same place from where everything had changed.

Back to present my dried up eyes started welling up at the memory of us together which is now not possible. In dreams his mine but in reality he is now my dream.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aayat23 thumbnail

PART 2: DESTINED

Riya's legs no longer were able to support her weight, her body giving up. She felt her head spinning, she held her head by one hand, she was about to lose balance and fell down when someone roughly pulled her holding her elbow, she crashed into something hard, someone's chest. She held the person for support, her eyes shut in fear. She felt familiar touch when her senses somewhat relax. She knew the person. It is him, but how? Isn't he supposed to be at home with his Roshni? No it can't be him. She opened her eyes and look up to see is she hallucinating?

Her eyes collided with the person whom she is least expecting. His eyes held fire. She has not seen him this much angry. His eyes were blood shot red; spitting fire they were not showing love at all which she is used to.

Her whole body shuddered in fear when clutching her by her shoulders he jerked her towards himself and angrily hissed,

"Pagal ho gayi ho?"

She blinked her eyes rapidly to compose herself. 

Getting no response from her, Arjun pushed her backwards, sarcastically saying,

"Marne ja rahi thi? Tumhe to khush hona chahiye. Mithaiya baato aaj itna Mahan kaam jo kiya hai. "

For God's sake she was not going to commit suicide, it was not her fault. She need to clear things, but why do he care? Why he is here?

(RIYA'S POV)

I stumble on my feet when he left me. I am suddenly feeling loss of his warmth. I am unable to formulate sentence as if someone have snatched my voice. I look up towards him. He was pissed off and I don't know the reason. I sense his anger is somehow because of me but his eyes showed something else, pain. Pain, which I am going through, the main question, is why? I have made sure he is happy with his first love. It was visible in Roshni's eyes that she loves him more than anything and will do everything to keep him happy, then why this pain?

"Tum...Tum yeha pe?" I ask mustering some courage.

All I got in return is deadly glare.

I could see him running his both hands in his hairs continuously. He is way beyond frustrated. How badly I want to embrace him till he calm downs, caress his hairs till all worry lines vanishes from his forehead. Now this is impossible. Images of Roshni in his arms flashed in my mind. I turn away to leave the place unable to be with him alone and see him that way only. I could hardly have taken a step ahead when I felt strong hold on my elbow and in next moment I am within his arms facing him. This time his hold is painfully tight as if I will vanish if it's loosen a bit.

"Phirse bhag rahi ho?" I heard him say rather his angry hissing.

I am stunned by this unexpected question.

"Huh?"

"Who gave you the right of taking decision for me? WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU RIGHT?" He screamed pulling me closer holding my arms.

"I...I am sorry." I said unable to handle that I hold no right, no value in his life. I felt my eyes moistening. No... No I can't cry... Not now... Plz.KrishnaJi...

"Sorry? Great! I must appreciate your courage Mrs. Riya Rawte. You still have audacity to ask forgiveness. Great!"

With great difficulty controlling myself I start wriggling in his hold to free myself.

"Don't you dare to leave until I'm done?" He said tightening his hold.

With no other option I stood there down casting my face preparing myself for yet another set of accusation, pain.

"Tum to kehti thi na tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, to phir tumne aisa kyo kiya? Maine tumhe bataya tha mujhse pyaar karna ya na karna ye faisla tumhara hoga par mujhe kis se pyaar karna hai ye tay karne ka haq tumhara nahi hai...Kaha tha ya nahi?" I heard him saying. I could feel pain in his voice. He continued and I felt guiltier for putting us in this. But really am I to be blamed?

"Kya maine kabhi tumhe mujhse pyaar karne ke liye majboor kiya hai? Kya maine kabhi tumhe Karan ko apnane ke liye majboor kiya hai?" Arjun asked jerking me little forcing me to look at him.

I looked up in his eyes which were now glistering with unshed tears.

"To phir tum mujhe Roshni ko pyaar karne ke liye kaise majboor kar sakti ho? Maine soacha tha jo ladki apne Maa Baba ke pyaar ko pura karne ke liye itna sab kar sakti hai agar wo mujhse pyaar karne ka dava karti hai to wo apna pyaar kabhi adhura nahi rehne degi."

His eyes boring into mine clearly depicting my earlier behaviour has unpleased him rather have shocked him.

"Guess what? I was fool to think that. I was fool to feel you truly loved me." Tear trickled down corner of his eye.

"I ...I love..." I lift my hand to wipe it. I see him backing away leaving me.

"Don't!"

"Don't you say you love me, because you don't Riya. If you would have then you would had fought for us, but you simply left. Left without asking me once what I want." He said halting me and my words on their way.

I gazed at his face. He looks defeated by his beloved one. That look on his face I never wished to see, I was the reason for it today. Unable to handle that guilt, pain anymore I decided to put my side of story.

"I wanted your happiness Arjun. Roshni is your first love. I know how much you loved her, missed her. Mai apna pyaar pura karne ke liye tumhe dard nahi sakti thi." I finally told him the reason.

"Happiness" He let out bitter laugh.

"Really? You thought my happiness lies with her?" He asked me.

I nodded positively.

"You stupid woman! My happiness lies within you. You are the one I desire, I LOVE!" He said as if I am child grasping me again in his hold.

"Par Roshni?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Roshni is my past Riya. I have learnt leaving without her. But without you I'll die. I accept I loved her and I can't forget her but it is all past. I couldn't do without you Riya...I couldn't" I am crying, so is he.

"You can't leave her like this Arjun." I said. I cannot be selfish. I stepped back denying his acceptance to us.

I watch him through teary eyes may be for the last time. I see disbelief in his eyes. After some seconds that changed to determination and I don't know what is coming. He took out something from his pocket in his fist and stepped forward. Before I can understand he tied something around my neck. I looked down to see my broken mangalsutra all repaired occupying its original place. I sensed his fingers brushing my forehead; lifting my fingers to it I saw he filled sindoor in my partition.

Before I could react he removed some papers from inside of his coat and thrust in my hand.

"READ."

It was our divorce papers. It never reached court. That means we are still married. How is that possible? I looked up to him in confusion.

"Yes! We are still married. I know how to treasure what's mine. I value my relations. If I am claiming that I love someone and will be together then I'll do everything to ensure I'm keeping my words."

"What do you think Roshni achanak se jinda ho gayi. Medical science ne itni tarakki kar le ki jis ladki ka atim Arjun maine apne haato se kiya tha use jinda kar diya...Haan? "

My eyes widened as the realization hit me hard. He has done all this. That was all facades, drama to deal with Sakshi.

I again misunderstood him. I let him down this time again. How could I do this? Sob left my mouth.

My whole frame shivering with the pain, guilt. Tears flowing down my eyes and I felt ashamed of myself. I couldn't face him, my knees giving up.

As always he was there to hold me without me asking him to do so. He pulled me hugging close to him. I cried in his chest hiding myself in his embrace, my sobs becoming louder with passing time, tears soaking his shirt wet. He held me closer caressing my hairs and back to calm me down without saying a word.

"I LOVE YOU Arjun" I murmured against his chest, not lifting my eyes to look into his. I felt his hold tightening around me.

On not getting any response I lifted my head from his chest and looked up to see him.

"Agar agli baar kuch aisa karne ka socha toh..." He said little angrily but I could see glint of my playful Arjun...Yes My Arjun.

"Toh?" I asked on not getting his intention.

"Toh mai tumhe iski aise saja dunga ki phir kabhi aisa karna toh dur tum aisa karne ke bare me sochogi bhi nahi." He said trying to threaten me.

"Achha?" I asked smilingly knowing very well that he was scared of losing me and is saying everything because he don't want to lose me.

"Ha", Came his straight reply.

"Mai aapse promise karti hu Arjun mai phir kabhi hamare rishte ko tootne nahi dungi...I LOVE you!!" I said sincerely giving him much needed assurance.

"I love you too pagal! Never ever you dare to pull such stunt! Samjhi?" He said kissing my forehead affectionately and pulling me in his embrace again holding me closer to his heart.

Arjun, my Arjun he has never given upon his loved one. He has taken his decision long back. He has decided to be with me in all ups and down of life. He has decided to protect me with all his strength. Today he has confessed his love and he claimed it. He stood to fight for us. Nothing else matter now, not how he did everything. Why he didn't stopped me earlier. How he found me here. Why he behaved this way.

What mattered is his decision. Now when we are together I don't want to think of anything else. I'm very happy for us and I don't want to ruin it. Bells in Mandir rang loudly as if indicating that's what was destined. We were meant to be together. God was testing us, testing our love. We won every battle. He never left me alone. I am thankful to God for sending him in my life. I'm grateful to God that he took decision of tying us together in beautiful emotion called LOVE!

THE END

Aayat23 thumbnail
rES

PMs LATE
Mishthi_Shivsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice TS.
Liked it thoroughly.
End was good. 
Finally hero heroine ki milan ho gayi. He he.
Keep writing like this.
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os..
Keep writing 
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
thnx for pm

Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
part 1

that was awful

no no not the os the situation ariya had to go through

poor ariya

but why was sakshi doing that to riya and roshini is the girl who was supposed to be dead?

some explanations would have helped
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
part 2

emotional part

ufff arjun thought riya was committing suicide

he's sooo angry and broken

oh so it was his plan to unmask sakshi

still I ask what she did and why?
needed some back story here

finally riya realize what he's for her and what she meant for him