Dillagi (ARY Digital) Humayun Saeed, Mehwish Hayat *Teaser added*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Do we have a thread for this? I didn't find one.. anyways the teasers are out and maayynnn Humayun looks so freakin good.. I love this guy  How does he manage to look so young.. Mehwish looks botoxed but I guess I'll tolerate her for Humayun β˜ΊοΈLoving it..❀️

Production: Six Sigma
Direction: Nadeem Baig
Cast: Humayun Saeed, Mehwish Hayat, Saba Hameed, Asma Abbas, Uzma Hasan, Mariam Ansari, Imran Ashraf
Writer: Faiza Iftikhar

Teasers:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd91F_qCjnQ[/YOUTUBE]

Humayun Saeed's on-screen love life will take a hit in his upcoming TV drama Dillagi.

The ladies' man from Jawani Phir Nahi Ani will now see Mehwish Hayat coolly spurn his declarations of love.

In the first teaser of Dillagi, Humayun says his world revolves around Mehwish. Mehwish says he couldn't find a place in her heart even if he was made of gold. Ouch.

The teaser features a shot of Mehwish in an all-black ensemble, which suggests that perhaps she is mourning the loss of her beloved.

Let's see how long his feelings remain unrequited.

The drama will be produced by Humayun's production house Six Sigma Plus and directed by Nadeem Beyg of Jawani Phir Nahi Ani fame.The actor had been missing in action on television as he had been rolling out one big cinematic hit after another; following the mammoth success of Bin Roye and JPNA at the box office, the Main Hoon Shahid Afridi star will be seen next in Dr. Hassan Waqas Rana's Yalghaar.

https://images.dawn.com/news/1174759

BTS Pics and Videos

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAmpMNsQeFj/?tagged=dillagi

Humayun and Mehwish at the back πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Humayun looks like a 90's ka hero in this one 

Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Humayun is indeed very handsome πŸ˜³
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu_11

Yesss... He's hot.. πŸ˜†
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Yesss... He's hot.. πŸ˜†

Iski age ka toh pata hi nahi chalta, ab toh thoda weight bhi reduce kar liya lagta hai πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu_11

Iski age ka toh pata hi nahi chalta, ab toh thoda weight bhi reduce kar liya lagta hai πŸ˜ƒ

IKR.. Handsomee bandaa hai..
starstruckk thumbnail
Looks good. I love the song. Also, Mehwish looks really bad with all that botox on her face. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I made a thread on this. Its lost somewhere πŸ˜†
I will only watch it because I love Faizas writing!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

tumhe dillagi bhool jaani paregi <3
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I made a thread on this. Its lost somewhere πŸ˜†

I will only watch it because I love Faizas writing!

The promo is really good too..
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

HI everyone
finally i am here ...😳😳😳...have been luking for this thread quite sometime...and sabse pehle a huge huge thanks to u Tanika(and off course your awsm dpπŸ˜›πŸ˜›)... for making me aware of  this amazingly hot couple and powerful show...as for humayun being handsome... i have a small story.that i wd like to share...so i had seen humyun here and there on zindagi...but only a cursory glance or so...never followed his drama's as such..the inly one that i saw for like two episodes..was neeyat..and i have to admit...he luked a bit fat and old in that when..that was then..i completely forgot about him...instead ..i started watching MHMD and developed a huge crush on adnan siddiqui..that actually piqued my interest in pak dramas...a few days back..at some other thread .. i saw tanika's dp..and i was like..who is this guy...who looks so gd in black n white too..i was sure i had seen him sm where...and then off course you told me abt this fab drama dillagi...I immidiately watched the promo..nd instantly  fell love with it... not only humyun looked hot...(i cudnt believe he was the same guy as neeyat)...but the character of Mohit is so dangerously HOT😳😳😳😳