Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nope the accident won't be yet as many rana adeel and maria scenes are left...the accident will.be 100 percent ashar father

New promo.is out and is really boring
Ashar hugs his father as his father says he is looking good at mehndi and asks for a hug..then same adeel rana scenes where adeel says he will marry again but this time with MARIA...rana leaving scene with maria...ashar heard an accident news on phone(boring promo)

Anyways I remember that scene in most where adeel throws the chair on maria! I wonder when that will come...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol why did Feroze say not to miss this weeks episode?! Its sounds pretty boring anyway!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Lol why did Feroze say not to miss this weeks episode?! Its sounds pretty boring anyway!

Probably because people are complaining that they are finding the repetition boring.. 😆
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: candyblossom

I first never understood adeels character but now I actually got to know what he is !

He is a man who claims to love rana but he can never accept this fact in front of people like his friend and rana
The way he said he doesn't love rana but he will never leave her infromt of rana...he wanted to give her clues but doesn't wanna accept this fact in front of rana that he is in love with her...or in front of his friend(in Karachi)

He said "why do I love her soo much??" In a silent tone...he has never been in such a scenario where he actually has feeling for someone and as a result becomes overp protective for her and doesn't know how to behave
He was clearly annoyed when maria came and in drama promo(bfr show) maria was begging him to marry her..

Plz share your opinion too

When did he say that ?? did i miss something
catched upp with this seriee lastnight😆
The accident will not happen so soon
they will drag for another 2 or 3 episodes
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wida

When did he say that ?? did i miss something
catched upp with this seriee lastnight😆

Epi no.13 I think the bedroom scene he said "Why do I love her so much"?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

What kind of doctor breaks the news of cancer on the phone?

this show has a khandani dushmani with sensibility😆😆
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Simplypriceless, let me watch it again😆

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

this show has a khandani dushmani with sensibility😆😆

Hmm a familymember of mine just got to know that she had cancer and it was told through the phone.. this in the Netherlands. They already had hinted before that they think she had it but confirmation happened through phone :/
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Um, many news of someone having cancer or any other sickness has been told through the phone before in reality.

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Um, many news of someone having cancer or any other sickness has been told through the phone before in reality.

Pakistan mein to face to face bari mushkil se batate hain phone pe to door ki baat hai😆