Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: candyblossom

You see adeel is wrong and I agree absolutely he is far worse than raana!
But rana knowing adeels behaviour shouldn't have gone out yet once again to get lost without anyone especially when adeels friends are coming!
Adeel was damn angry..partially because his friends couldn't meet his wife and partially because rana was lost because he said "ALLAH REHAM KARE! and he when he was kicking rana out he also said " MEI YAHAN PAREESHANI MEI THA AUR TUM AYASHI KAR RAHI THI"
Adeels anger was far worst and wrong by kicking her out and not bringing her in BUT if you put yourself in his shoes he was furious because she went out when his friends came...got lost...came back with a man(unaware of the women in the car)

Secondly,his expressions when maria came and when I watched the episode on YouTube he said(whispering) "YEH KIUN AA RAHI HAI!!" clearly!
If you see his expressions in precap he was like trying to scare her.._____Plzz tell me what do you guyz think of this scene in precap?? Was adeel trying to scare??? Help here...

And ashar fathers accident happened and I am sure adeel will bring back rana because many scenes are left...
Share your opinion
Plzzz someone tell was adeel trying to scare rana in precap??His expressions looked so? DID HE even want a separate room REALLY?

Was adeel really trying to scare rana in precap?? His expressions looked so... Why did he say he wanted a separate room too??? Did he really mean that??..help plz

Was he really trying to scare her??? Did he really mean that he was sick and tired of her? Did he really mean that he wants a separate room?? Why? Help here...
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

Was he really trying to scare her??? Did he really mean that he was sick and tired of her? Did he really mean that he wants a separate room?? Why? Help here...

I think he was trying to scare her that he will leave her to see what she would say. But I doubt he will want to get married again. He loves her but struggles to tell her and tries ways to annoy her so he can get her attention and speak to her. After I use to like his teasing way with gul e rana but it ''s starting to get annoying. I think arshads dad's accident might be a way for adeel to send gul e rana to karachi.
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

I think he was trying to scare her that he will leave her to see what she would say. But I doubt he will want to get married again. He loves her but struggles to tell her and tries ways to annoy her so he can get her attention and speak to her. After I use to like his teasing way with gul e rana but it ''s starting to get annoying. I think arshads dad's accident might be a way for adeel to send gul e rana to karachi.

Right! He is in love with her but his love is as an obbssesion and as he has never fallen in love so he doesn't know how to act..the way he says Why do I love he r solo much? And then doesn't want rana to know that he loves her yet he craves for her attention..

New promo is out!!!!!!!
Ashars dad says to ashar on his mehndi to hug him(boring...) Again adeel and rana scene where adeel says he will marry again with MARIA...gule e rana leaving scene and at the end ashar got a phone call knowing about an accident(probably his dad)
The promo was dull this time
candyblossom thumbnail
https://mobile.twitter.com/ferozekhaan/status/695896888843882496/photo/1

This scene yet to come
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Also without knowing who is on the other side of the phone!
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Everyone😊
Just managed to catch the last episode (Life of a Final Yr Uni Student😆)
Adeel is really going beyond repair now by his actions
Really felt bad for Rana in the episode. When she was speaking to her mum and sister, these two scenes made me feel really bad for her. And then when she comes back home after getting lost, Adeel does not even listen to her and throws her out of the house! Like that wasn't enough, his conversation with his servant that he is not a doctor and not to tell him that Rana is sick! What kind of heartless man is he😡 You don't even care a bit for someone you claim you love!

Next week's episode will be about Maria and Rana leaving again but Adeel will bring her back again as some scenes from OST are not over yet! Still have not lost interest in the show yet but it is really depressing and sad to watch at the same time. Can't wait for Adeel's accident and redemption track. Wonder how makers are gonna rectify Adeel's mistakes and make Rana fall for him.
Edited by I-Heart-Sanz - 8 years ago
candyblossom thumbnail
I first never understood adeels character but now I actually got to know what he is !

He is a man who claims to love rana but he can never accept this fact in front of people like his friend and rana
The way he said he doesn't love rana but he will never leave her infromt of rana...he wanted to give her clues but doesn't wanna accept this fact in front of rana that he is in love with her...or in front of his friend(in Karachi)

He said "why do I love her soo much??" In a silent tone...he has never been in such a scenario where he actually has feeling for someone and as a result becomes overp protective for her and doesn't know how to behave
He was clearly annoyed when maria came and in drama promo(bfr show) maria was begging him to marry her..

Plz share your opinion too
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

I first never understood adeels character but now I actually got to know what he is !

He is a man who claims to love rana but he can never accept this fact in front of people like his friend and rana
The way he said he doesn't love rana but he will never leave her infromt of rana...he wanted to give her clues but doesn't wanna accept this fact in front of rana that he is in love with her...or in front of his friend(in Karachi)

He said "why do I love her soo much??" In a silent tone...he has never been in such a scenario where he actually has feeling for someone and as a result becomes overp protective for her and doesn't know how to behave
He was clearly annoyed when maria came and in drama promo(bfr show) maria was begging him to marry her..

Plz share your opinion too

I totally agree with you he is in love with her. Then why would he be so over protective over her. His obsession is his love for her. I guess he doesn't know how to react in front of gul e rana because shes different and he's always been around the same girls so he doesn't even know what love is. I really have always wondered why adeels mum isn't mentioned as much in the story. Like ive been trying to want to know what has actually made adeel like this. Adeel is a very strong character that doesn't know how to react to when things don't go his own way. I guess he's stubborn but also at the same time very hot tempered. I guess adeels not been taught respect for women cose his own mum isn't there I'm his life to give him that upbringing.
Also for the Maria scene I really want to know how he's going to bring gul e rana back. Whereas yhh Maria is another way for adeel to make gul e rana jealous. There's soo many scene 's that need clarifying but the director is just really confusing us.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is the new promo out yet? I think Adeel accident will happened in next episode as Feroze tweeted not to miss the upcoming episodes.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Adeel is bad and Rana is stubborn too.