Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Adeel never loved her before...He forced her in to marriage,marital rape nd so many disgusting things he did..Like rana says,she was a zid for adeel..Love is something pure..Even after marriage he tried to rape his friend..He made rana character bad infront of his father..nd besides d portrayal of rana character disappointed me a lot..Overall d drama fails but d last epi was good..He genuinely started loving her..realized his mistakes..but it's too late..I loved how d writer ended d show to viewers assumption..although how big a** adeel was...I felt slightly bad for him..may b coz of d acting prowess of feroze..
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched this drama and my first thoughts were what this drama could have been and what it turned out to be.
It had a lot going for it initially but it lost it's way after their wedding. I had such hopes from the OST scenes but they turned out to be so dull and drab. The show was filled with negativity from all sides.
Adeel was a jerk right till the 20th episode. Rana was a lost soul who had no idea about what she represented. She spoke of women and their rights but she suffered through adeel's torture. Rana's mother had just one goal and it was Rana being with adeel which was so frustrating. The two phupis and their girls were the most annoying on the show. Asher was a sad and forlorn guy through out the show.
Where was the positivity? Where was the hope? A huge chunk of the episodes were repetitive. Thankfully i watched it now, waiting for the next episode and finding it to be the same would have been frustrating.

The lead pair was so good but the story sucked. It didn't have even one stand out moment which is sad really.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This show could have been a good one if only they had a grip on the story. The makers themselves seemed confused about what they wanted to show. Did they want to show the story of a strong girl who goes through a lot in life and then finally emerges victorious or they wanted to show the transformation of a bad boy or they wanted to show a love story between a bad boy and a good girl? Whatever they wanted to show was never conveyed clearly and instead they made a hash of a show that had potential.

The only good thing was the chemistry and acting of Sajal & Feroze. This is the first show of theirs that I have watched and I think Feroze acted better than Sajal. His character had an entire range and he did complete justice to it. It was because of Feroze's acting that such an erratic character seemed believable. Rana's character was annoying but still Sajal did a decent job of whatever was given to her.

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Yh the chemistry between Feroze and Sajal is what made me continue watching, otherwise I would have quit ages back. I liked them in chup raho too.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan09

Adeel never loved her before...He forced her in to marriage,marital rape nd so many disgusting things he did..Like rana says,she was a zid for adeel..Love is something pure..Even after marriage he tried to rape his friend..He made rana character bad infront of his father..nd besides d portrayal of rana character disappointed me a lot..Overall d drama fails but d last epi was good..He genuinely started loving her..realized his mistakes..but it's too late..I loved how d writer ended d show to viewers assumption..although how big a** adeel was...I felt slightly bad for him..may b coz of d acting prowess of feroze..

Yeah u r correct and I have the same perspective but why did he say WHAT WAS MY FAULT? TO LOVE HER?
And u remember the scene where he says "WHY DO I LOVE HER SOO MUCH?"
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
When did adeel do marital rape to rana
They never showed him crossing the line with rana even though they we're married

He always respected that fact that she isn't comfy with physical proximity as she doesn't like him

Its only the last epi he held her hand n she was getting all shy
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Am not aware of the nominations for Hum Awards, so are Sajal & Feroze nominated in any of the categories for GeR?
Kiran1994 thumbnail
I enjoyed the drama though and sajal and ferozes chemistry was bang on. We have many good writers can someone write fanfiction stories on gul e rana and adeel it will be wonderful thanks.😊
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

When did adeel do marital rape to rana

They never showed him crossing the line with rana even though they we're married

He always respected that fact that she isn't comfy with physical proximity as she doesn't like him

Its only the last epi he held her hand n she was getting all shy

Why are ppl even saying that rana was raped on wedding night? They are saying that ranas make up was off and all...
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiran1994

I enjoyed the drama though and sajal and ferozes chemistry was bang on. We have many good writers can someone write fanfiction stories on gul e rana and adeel it will be wonderful thanks.😊

Really fan fiction would be great!