Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: candyblossom

It is said that sajal liked this ending and feroze didn't! And sajal made sure the script was changed..

Yes sajal liked the ending but feroze didn't

But no one changed the script

I wish feroze cud convince the writer and director to change the script and make it a logical ending

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Urghhh the ending killed me. I can understand why Feroze didn't like it, the ending seemed incomplete, like there should have been another episode to wrap the story up.
I can kinda understand why Sajal liked it because Rana finally got to do what she wanted.
Why are the endings of most dramas so bad?

Gonna stay positive and think that they eventually get back together after a good while, with him trying to make amends.

Also what was up with Rana's mum, every episode she was team Adeel and now she's team Rana then she goes back to team Adeel.

The best scene of the episode was when Rana goes running to Adeel after she finds out Asher died. The emotions, the way Adeel said "stop crying" and wipes her tears, it made me tear up a little.
That hug he gave her and the way he held on to her, carrying her weight while unable to walk properly himself 👏
Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like ending. Adeel actually understood her and let her free.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not at all blaming on "Sajal" OR the director ... I am just saying I HEARD that she liked it...that's all:)) no one is blamed or said that she changed the script:)

And secondly I think adeel didn't divorce her as no such scene came
I loved the first scene where he holds her hands and doesn't let it go...
And the scene where she hugged him...loved the emotions! The way he hugged her again when she was talking to him And he screamed at her to ask WHY SHE WAS CRYING...and then hugged her again when she was out of His hands...and she was leaning at him...LOVED THE SCENE

BUT I had queries like why did her friend RUBY say " Lekin tumhare biwi..." What did she want to say?
And why didn't adeel pick up ran as phone in the night club party?
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Rana would have stayed back if Ashar had not died.
After losing Ashar, the most important person in her life, nothing else mattered to her anymore.
576281 thumbnail
Why is everyone saying 'he' did not divorce her? Can she not divorce him before he does? May be she divorced him or sent papers through mail...I am happy she got rid of him in the end...And as for Adeel, he needs a MAJOR redemption before he can think of pursuing any girl at all in life...The man is messed up in his head!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thought to give a random entry here because of the last episode!
Even if this drama was a major failure, I have to admit that it brought some sheer talent forward. Sajjal Ali is the best actress in the younger lot! This girl can literally play any role with just the perfect emotions and expressions. Hands down. Thoroughly impressed by how much she has improved and how far she has come from when she first started working. Gul e Rana's character was so messed up and kinda irritated me, but this girl! She just made it worth watching. Like the scene in the last episode where she was having her dinner late at night and blankly told Adeel that she waited for him but it wasn't his fault. I mean those expressions and the acting at that moment was top notch! Beat that. Even Feroze Ali (Khan? Lel I don't know) is that actor who should always be chosen to play the "playboy". I watched the first 6-7 episodes of this drama and thoroughly enjoyed watching him as the rude, grumpy, arrogant and cynical Adeel who had his brains in his knees. Wasn't ever attracted to Adeel though... it's so hard to digest guys like him even if it is in a fantasy. And god, the drama was so bad from what I watched here and there in the last 13 episodes.. it lost its cause and was constantly going fro and back to Adeel being a major loser and Rana a girl with some guts and no brains. I don't understand these writers.. till the second last episode, Adeel was reprimanding Rana for "jab main bolun tou beech mein na bola karo" (such arrogance btw). And then we had this one episode, or let's say a two episode, transformation in him. After being this bad guy for 19 episodes, he changed in 2 episodes...erm, not believable at all. What a forced transformation. But despite this rushed and "magical" transformation, it was Feroze who made me pity Adeel. MAYN! He portrayed the bebasi, the maazoori, the smile of a defeated man so, so well that I found myself pitying someone like Adeel Kamal. The dialogues in the short self-acceptance phase were delivered so well that even the forced change in him went at the background. It was Feroze alone who made the transformation scenes worth watching. I wish the writer gave more episodes to transformation and instead reduced the drama in the between. So yeah, Feroze is one heck of an emerging talent. Sajjal tou is still a lot more experienced than him.

I loved the last scene of the episode... the accident one! Somebody please make gifs on them.. please? Pretty please!? I never liked the drama, never. So badly edited with loopholes and a primarily weak characterization and story. The best thing about this drama was its OST <3 Gul e Rana actually did have some scenes that stood out - the last scene, the one where Adeel slapped Rana and she told him off for the slap. Mayn! so perfect! Guys like Adeel only improve when their daughters go through what they do to their wives. And Sajjal was fan-frickin-tastic in that scene with her shocked expressions followed by anger and lastly telling Adeel that "Main tumse tab poochun gi jab tumhari beti ke saath bhi koi yahi karega". The ending was fine. It's good Rana didn't go back to that jerk. But yes, Feroze deserves to get more work no matter how he looks xD

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have to say that no matter how much i hated adeel...i would accept it that in end i did felt for lonely adeel...😆 i actually did though he payed for deeds but still...
all due to feroze's acting..👏 it wont be wrong if i say he was best thing about this show...out and out fantastic as adeel..
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like this show but I liked d ending..I stopped watching it after 10th epi nd watched d last epi..coz this show is so much regressive..Adeel changed for good nd let her free..He is in love wid her..its now clearly visible..Rana didn't returned back to him after 3 months..He is waiting for her..He deserves this pain..afterall wat he did wid rana was unforgivable...Rana also started liking him..infact loves him..as soon as she heard abt Asher bhai death,she ran to adeel..
I loved how d writer ended dis drama like this..May b rana returns to him nd Live HEA..but before dat she needs some time..
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan09

I don't like this show but I liked d ending..I stopped watching it after 10th epi nd watched d last epi..coz this show is so much regressive..Adeel changed for good nd let her free..He is in love wid her..its now clearly visible..Rana didn't returned back to him after 3 months..He is waiting for her..He deserves this pain..afterall wat he did wid rana was unforgivable...Rana also started liking him..infact loves him..as soon as she heard abt Asher bhai death,she ran to adeel..

I loved how d writer ended dis drama like this..May b rana returns to him nd Live HEA..but before dat she needs some time..

Yes! I guess she will return to him after some time...as he didn't give her divorce
And as she is living in her taya ABU's house so she is actually living in her husbands house...she just needed some time...and last episode scenes showed rana has fallen in love with adeel!
BUT it is now sure that adeel NOW loves her but DID HE LOVE HER BEFORE THE ACCIDENT LIKE FROM THE BEGINNING? ??
Well he claims that he did but I am still confused how his previous love was?