Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Adeels aim is definitely not to marry again..he just wants to scare ranna...and there are many scenes left so rana won't go in next ep
I rewatched the ep and saw adeels expressions when maria came..he was clearly pissed

I hated when adeel threw gee out! If he doesn't love her instead he should be obsessed !!
In novel(both girls come)(they changed it a bit and made maria more important) adeel doesn't throw her out but tells her to sleep on sofa with out blanket and when she shifts her room he says you can't as my guests are coming...

So when will ashar come?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Every week it's the same crap, the story hasn't moved a bit. Don't even feel like watching it anymore.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Exactly! We are just going round in circles
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is pissed at maria,, but no doubt he will be using maria to insult rana everytime...
navjotparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Adeel is so clever. D gal he was just gonna rape he made her his bhabhi in front of his dad. Dunno y rana didn't said nethin. It was such a nice opportunity to trap him.
candyblossom thumbnail
You see adeel is wrong and I agree absolutely he is far worse than raana!
But rana knowing adeels behaviour shouldn't have gone out yet once again to get lost without anyone especially when adeels friends are coming!
Adeel was damn angry..partially because his friends couldn't meet his wife and partially because rana was lost because he said "ALLAH REHAM KARE! and he when he was kicking rana out he also said " MEI YAHAN PAREESHANI MEI THA AUR TUM AYASHI KAR RAHI THI"
Adeels anger was far worst and wrong by kicking her out and not bringing her in BUT if you put yourself in his shoes he was furious because she went out when his friends came...got lost...came back with a man(unaware of the women in the car)

Secondly,his expressions when maria came and when I watched the episode on YouTube he said(whispering) "YEH KIUN AA RAHI HAI!!" clearly!
If you see his expressions in precap he was like trying to scare her.._____Plzz tell me what do you guyz think of this scene in precap?? Was adeel trying to scare??? Help here...

And ashar fathers accident happened and I am sure adeel will bring back rana because many scenes are left...
Share your opinion
Plzzz someone tell was adeel trying to scare rana in precap??His expressions looked so? DID HE even want a separate room REALLY?

Was adeel really trying to scare rana in precap?? His expressions looked so... Why did he say he wanted a separate room too??? Did he really mean that??..help plz
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
candyblossom thumbnail
And not sure whether my Urdu is weak or what?

What did rana say to maria?
What did she meant?
Plz if someone can tell...
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

And not sure whether my Urdu is weak or what?

What did rana say to maria?
What did she meant?
Plz if someone can tell...

she said that husband and wife are like each other clothes and
she said that she is passing adeel to her like giving her something she used.
like hand me down
like you give your old clothes or stuff to someone else

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why didnt that woman got out of car...only her bro came out...
rana knows how big possesssive jerk is her husband, she should have asked that woman to come out also
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sajal & Feroze shooting for there film "Zindagi kitni haseen hai"