Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navjotparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

What an episode I loved every minute of it it was really sad the way adeel felt regretful of his mistakes and the way he treated rana. Ashar dies in the mini bus. What's even more upsetting is the precap I wonder what adeel will do well he try to commit suicide and rana try to save him. I wonder what adeel will have in that envelope.

It may also b divorce papers.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will the next epi be last one??
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

will the next epi be last one??

Yhhh it is it looks too sad😭😭
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like the episode but it should have come earlier
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I don't think adeel will suicide
Rather rana will forgive him
And perhaps they are unsigned divorce paper or a letter?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed yesterday's episode, especially the second half it. However I do wish the realisation came an episode or two before. I don't think he's going to commit suicide, I think Rana is most likely going to save him. I guess we'll get that scene from the OST where Adeel is in the rain and imagines Rana, but almost gets hurt by carriage
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail
What? The loser is out there to commit suicide? Hope he does...He has been such an embarrassment so far...Hope Rana doesn't save him...She deserves someone better...
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

What? The loser is out there to commit suicide? Hope he does...He has been such an embarrassment so far...Hope Rana doesn't save him...She deserves someone better...

why? to me she only deserve him? As they are both wrong. the way he forced her to marry was wrong but then again if she hated him why the hell she married him quietly? or why didn't she told the truth to the whole family? For me rana is more wrong as she didn't stood up for herself when she should have.And Ever since their marriage he is more or less begging her for attention but what has she done other then instigating him . And who is better umer?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simidi

why? to me she only deserve him? As they are both wrong. the way he forced her to marry was wrong but then again if she hated him why the hell she married him quietly? or why didn't she told the truth to the whole family? For me rana is more wrong as she didn't stood up for herself when she should have.And Ever since their marriage he is more or less begging her for attention but what has she done other then instigating him . And who is better umer?

Umer? Is it necessary that she has to be with some man or the other? She married him quietly because he threatened to kill her family or whatever...The way her mother kept supporting Adeel shows how little support and understand she has got from her family anyway...But no matter how she dealt with the matter, you feel she deserves a man like Adeel for what she did?😕A man who tried to rape a girl right under her nose...a man who kidnapped and threatened her to marry or God knows what he was planning to do to her...and you think she deserves him? Okieee...different strokes for different folks, I guess!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FEROZE KHAN TAKE A BOW
HE OWNED THE EPISODE

one of the best episodes so far

I loved adeels scenes with each n every character

And I cried for ashar bhai today

I loved loved loved his relationship with gul e rana throughout the show

It was beautifully shown