Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

Hey that's exactly what's going to happen I just saw the promo of this week it's looks quite good. Adeel will get angry as usual like in the precap but something more spicy will happen and that is adeel will ask asher do you like rana and guess what asher will say yes I do. The way adeel stares in gul e ranas face. ..

Can u send the link or perhaps tell the promo in detail:))
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just caught the promo on tv. Missed the starting but this is what happens the guy meets Adeel and then says, "kissi aur par nehi toh apni biwi pe barosa zaroor karna" or something like that. Next scene is where Adeel asks Ashar if he likes Rana, "pasand karte ho na tum gul e rana ko" and Ashar says yes, "haan karta hoon mein use pasand"

Then they show the scene where Adeel breaks the cup and spills the tea and he says something like, "mera jo jee chahe ga mein woh karunga" and Rana says, "mein bhi yeh saaf nehi karungi mulazama nehi hoon mein iss ghar ki", and Adeel responds saying, "mulazma aur biwi mein fark kitna hai" 🤔 JERK!

Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ That sounds interesting.. Any links?

Nope there's no links at the moment because it hasn't been shared yet or uploaded by hum in other countries. I watched the promo on the Hum Tv app because you can watch all drama live on there
In the promo they show rana who is lost in her thoughts and then there is a scene of ashar with his sister she is crying and saying she doesn't want to loose him. After that scene they show the same scene where adeel tell rana to not talk over him and straught after that scene where umar says to adeel you should atleast trust your wife. Gul e rana is shown asleep beside adeel on the chair. In the last part of the promo adeel is sat with rana and ashar in his room. He asks ashar do you like rana. Ashar replies yes I do. Adeel is shown angry as ever and throws the mug on the floor. He is shown staring at rana.
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Just caught the promo on tv. Missed the starting but this is what happens the guy meets Adeel and then says, "kissi aur
par nehi toh apni biwi pe barosa zaroor karna" or something like that. Next scene is where Adeel asks Ashar if he likes Rana, "pasand karte
ho na tum gul e rana ko" and Ashar says yes, "haan karta
hoon mein use pasand"

</p>

Then they show the scene where Adeel breaks the cup and spills the tea and he says something like, "mera jo jee
chahe ga mein woh karunga" and Rana says, "mein bhi yeh
saaf nehi karungi mulazama nehi hoon mein iss ghar ki", and Adeel responds saying, "mulazma aur
biwi mein fark kitna hai"🤔JERK!

<p>

MAN!!Adeel is still the same jerk! What are ranas expressions after that mulazma scene? And as he is already soon much angry from umers presence...Mr.asbar comes up to confess Hus love WHEN HE IS DYING ! Why the heck is he telling adeel??? Its his and ran as mattar and he should've confessed it to rana bfr her marriage!! *face palm*

This. Drama!!! Anyways ..links for this promo?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh man! Every other man is falling for Rana..*sigh*
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can't find a link, I watched it on tv. Rana was shocked after he said that dialogue.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adeel is still a jerk? Seriously?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He was always a jerk. i cant get it how they will cover up this whole mess in 2 epis..
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
What an episode I loved every minute of it it was really sad the way adeel felt regretful of his mistakes and the way he treated rana. Ashar dies in the mini bus. What's even more upsetting is the precap I wonder what adeel will do well he try to commit suicide and rana try to save him. I wonder what adeel will have in that envelope.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like rana will forgive him...