Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Watched GER new epi .lol he was crying...but his attitude didn't change a bit...
Edited by kojagoryfan - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just watched it. I wouldn't lied I did liked it though he still have a long way to go to change.
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today i feel rana was harsh to adeel.if adeel is bad rana is no less.he wanted to talk to her but she avoided...she is sooo stubborn.
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagoryfan

Today i feel rana was harsh to adeel.if adeel is bad rana is no less.he wanted to talk to her but she avoided...she is sooo stubborn.

Hi even i watched the episode today and I must say I really liked it aswell and I agree with u there she was harsh with him at times in the episode but I guess she was still upset with him for everything he did to her. There was hatred from ranas side a lot the way deep in her heart she had no choice but to look after him despite the fact she hates him soo much.
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good epi
I like rana atitude at least Adeel should realize what he has done
Nyc d scenes
Precap was good bomb on adeel :-P :-P
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adeel deserves worst from Rana actually.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagoryfan

The man did every unthinkable thing to her and she doesn't even have the right to be a little harsh to him??? Truly the world is still a man's world!!!!
candyblossom thumbnail
The precap!! I found the person flirting with rana. And then the scene will come where adeel is gonna tell him its too late and he should probably go!!

What is ashar doing in murre??? This man should be on the bed rather then mingling around!!

Wanna know if adeel will shake hands with ashar or not and the evil music of adeel come is the precap!!!!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode!

If Adeel is an evil, Rana is a worst naive.
The guy brought her flower and she is so naive to overlook the fact and arguing with Adeel that he came for insaniyat...my foot.

And what is with Ashar bhai, is he a parallel lead? In every other scene Ashar Bhai is there...

What happened to Maria?

Precap: Adeel already a jealous and mean, and now one guy after another is showing up as Rana's friend..that is going to kill him!
Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I liked today's episode!

If Adeel is an evil, Rana is a worst naive.
The guy brought her flower and she is so naive to overlook the fact and arguing with Adeel that he came for insaniyat...my foot.

And what is with Ashar bhai, is he a parallel lead? In every other scene Ashar Bhai is there...

What happened to Maria?

Precap: Adeel already a jealous and mean, and now one guy after another is showing up as Rana's friend..that is going to kill him!

Exactly my point about precap! I mean an obbssesive person won't like that! He throws the poor tea cup and tea so badly xD
Why I have a feeling adeel will BLOW UP the anger in a way as he is really infuriated now!!