Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam...

How are they going to wrap up this show in 3 episodes?

I haven't watched many Pakistani shows but this show has been a major disappointment after a good start.

Are all Hum Tv shows so badly edited?

I didn't find any problem with the editing

And I m glad it's going to wrap up in 3 episodes

That's more than enuf to come to a conclusion as there is nothing much left to b shown what so ever
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Simplypriceless

It's okay if what you said was against my POV. Everyone has their own opinion and it's okay if you put yours across as well. I am sorry if I came across as being harsh while putting my point across.

Imran Abbas infamously said that BW actresses are kaali and Aishwarya Rai toh Pakistan ki har gali mein milti hai.
What happened then? His first movie was opposite Bipasha Basu who is a dusky beauty or kaali in his words. Since he was desperate to do a Hindi movie he chose to be a part of a crappy movie opposite a "kaali" actress.

This guy used to have a condescending attitude towards BW, not to forget his own holier than thou attitude when it comes to his own colleagues.
Now there is a sea change in his attitude after working in Hindi movies. He praises the professionalism of BW and the respect the actors in BW get unlike the Pakistani industry.

He has always put either one industry down and praised the other. First he put down BW and now he puts down the Pakistani industry.

@If that's true then it's rude of him to talk about actresses I have heard Indian TV actresses/actors talking about Bollywood doesn't have good roles for them so it's not only Pakistani actors who said such things, Bollywood actresses complains many times that they're not getting paid as much as actors I like Fawad, Mahira, Sajal & Imran and if they say anything bad then I wouldn't support them, I'm an unbiased fan here and wouldn't blindly support such statement.
And I didn't say anything against your POV at all everyone is entitled to there opinions.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think IMRAN ABBAS WILL EVER SAY THAT
someone must hv misquoted him
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@I-Heart-Sanz

Sorry but I assumed a part of your reply was for me since a bit of the wording seemed like it was an answer to what I had mentioned in my previous post.

I don't completely disagree to what some of these Pakistani actors say, they are right in their own way but the way they express their point of view comes across as being extremely arrogant.
The attitude that comes across is "I am a superstar here, why should I do Hindi movies unless my co actor is SRK or Salman Khan". I wonder how many of them sign movies for the script or it's just the actor & banner that matters. It's like they are looking for a perfect launch pad. That's also okay but in the effort to put themselves on a pedestal they end up dissing others.

I think Sajal was referring to Humaima Malik & Imran Abbas when she said actors lose respect in their own country after taking up any roles.

I think these actors are grown up enough to make decisions on how they want to be portrayed in films. If they choose to expose or do intimate scenes it's their calling they can't blame the industry for not respecting the actors. Most Indian actors have also been offered B grade movies (barring star kids) at some point on their careers, they choose do it or not is their calling. Industry producers and directors can sense desperation and so quite a few actors get offered these B grade films. It's always the actor's decision whether he/she wants to do these kind of films. You can't blame the industry for disrespecting Pakistani actors. No one forces them to do these movies, they are desperate and so they end up signing these kind of movies. Randeep Hooda also started his career doing these kind of movies, now he is doing a movie with Aishwarya Rai. I don't think he ever said the industry disrespected me.
A lot of these Pakistani actors take it as a personal insult being offered these kind of movies. Fact is even Indian actors get these kind of movie offers. Those who don't have any family backing end up doing such movies to either fill their stomachs or to get noticed in some way or the other.
Pakistani actors have no such compulsion. They are known names in their country so if they take up such roles they are the ones to be blamed, not the Indian film industry.

Fawad & Mahira waited for correct opportunities and therefore got to be a part of decent movies. It's credit to them for that. Now if other actors were hasty and chose rubbish movies just to be a part of BW it's entirely their fault.

Actually Sajal & Humaima been good friends for awhile now and hang out alot she is in all Feroze and his family event and she's Feroze sister so I don't think she would say anything against Humaima or lose respect for her because she seems to be very supportive of her.
I think she said that pakistani people wouldn't look at you the same when you go back.

Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I didn't find any problem with the editing

And I m glad it's going to wrap up in 3 episodes

That's more than enuf to come to a conclusion as there is nothing much left to b shown what so ever

If they plan to redeem Adeel's character then 3 episodes are less but if he is going to remain a jerk then it's okay, 3 episodes are enough to wrap up the story.

The editing has probably been the biggest problem of this show. At the beginning, the scenes had absolutely no flow, they used to abruptly cut from one scene and go to another and then back to the previous one.
Somewhere in the middle of the show, 3-4 episodes just dragged because they hardly showed anything worthwhile. Filler scenes made it to the episode and important scenes were not shown.

The last show I remember had a good storyline, well etched out characters and crisp editing was Mera Nasm Yousuf Hai.

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The editing in this drama was terrible.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this show is simply worst edited show ever.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw the new episode promo on tv.. Does that mean we are getting an episode today?
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feroze tweeted the new episode WILL air today with the match
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think HUM can be that stupid to air it with a Ind-Pak Match...