Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I can't believe Adeel wasn't the one to bring her back in. What nonsense? he's treating her like trash I haven't seen a Male lead like this before. He is showing no soft Conner towards her at all. He didn't even care if she's sick if she died or live. ๐Ÿคข Other male leads aren't this cruel.
I haven't been this pissed off by an episode before. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ This show has turn into a very depressing show not something to be watching on a regular base at all. It was once a light show with a few depressing aspect but now can't say the same.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

I can't believe Adeel wasn't the one to bring her back in. What nonsense? he's treating her like trash I haven't seen a Male lead like this before. He is showing no soft Conner towards her at all. He didn't even care if she's sick if she died or live. ๐Ÿคข Other male leads aren't this cruel.

I haven't been this pissed off by an episode before. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ This show has turn into a very depressing show not something to be watching on a regular base at all. It was once a light show with a few depressing aspect but now can't say the same.

exactly i felt like killing him when akbar chacha told him rana is not well and he replied main doctor nahi hoon, uske docotr k pass le jao...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
by all the reviews...the episode isnt worth it?
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey everyone how are you all... From the looks of the drama it doesn't even look worthwhile watching and after that written update I think it's going to be boring. However I looked at the precap to know if there will be something interesting to watch and do u know what I think there might be something in store for us all. This is because I think gul E rana will have an accident which will make ashar come to Islamabad and I think ashar is the only one who will find out before adeel.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Adeel is really pissing me off, especially from the episode before.
I was actually disappointed in what her Thai Abu said. So regressive.
"Listen to what ever your husband says. I can't take you without your husbands permission. People make small sacrifices to make their marriage work" etc.
It's expected of Adeel to act like that because that's his character but his Dad is the same. Wonder where Adeel learnt his behaviour from ๐Ÿคข
And the way he dismisses his wife, he just doesn't want to hear any hint of his son being wrong.

I really liked this show but I'm finding it difficult to watch it any more.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I think it's better to come back to this show when it's complete. Otherwise we be ranting and frustrated it's not the type of show to be watching on a regular base at all. I would have been ranting my head off if I watched shows like Bashar Momin on a regular base.
I am finding it hard to watch this show these days. Adeel character is limit now I have a soft spot for bad bays but not this type at all. He is just too much he doesn't care for anyone but himself. selfish man, no heart, no soul whats so ever. How is Rana going to accept such a man in her life? Even if he change it's still hard to digest these two ending up together.
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

I can't believe Adeel wasn't the one to bring her back in. What nonsense? he's treating her like trash I haven't seen a Male lead like this before. He is showing no soft Conner towards her at all. He didn't even care if she's sick if she died or live.๐ŸคขOther male leads aren't this cruel.

I haven't been this pissed off by an episode before.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผThis show has turn into a very depressing show not something to be watching on a regular base at all. It was once a light show with a few depressing aspect but now can't say the same.

Exactly!!! Its not what the male leads do normally! Infact everything is opposite, normally in a love hate relationship the male lead claims to hate the girl but when she is hurt he helps her and in this show the male lead claims to love the girl but when she is hurt he treats her like crap! Dafuq is going on!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uff! The last time I was angry and ranting about a drama every week was when I was watching Aahista Aahista. Here the same frustration is repeating. All I know atm is that I don't want Adeel and Rana to end up together. Adeel needs a serious transformation for that to occur, which just doesn't seem possible.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
In every love/Hate relationship story a man doesn't treat a woman like this at all. With the hate he have a soft corner for her as well. They might be jerk hero's but they have heart and soul too. Here the husband doesn't give a crap about his ill wife. She died or live, who cares? He doing nothing for her at all.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Ranting is like when a good Indian drama turn trash after 6 months. We still be watching and ranting about all the crap tracks throw in and irritating characters taking up screentime.