Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I don't care about the story anymore...only like to know if they sleep with each otherπŸ˜†

Don't they share a bedroom, in pak dramas if they share a bed they are sleeping together, warna sofa it is πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Don't they share a bedroom, in pak dramas if they share a bed they are sleeping together, warna sofa it is πŸ˜†

LOL pretty much. idk thats even important in this showπŸ˜†
Manan-Lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gul-e-rana is my first pak drama..!! Nd its freaking awsome.!! Oh god,lead actor is too hot to handle.! Nd lead actress is so cute.!! Acting of leads is bang on..!! I really appreciate their work nd pray for their success..! Plz Nyone suggest me other amazing pak drama..!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Lover

Gul-e-rana is my first pak drama..!! Nd its freaking awsome.!! Oh god,lead actor is too hot to handle.! Nd lead actress is so cute.!! Acting of leads is bang on..!! I really appreciate their work nd pray for their success..! Plz Nyone suggest me other amazing pak drama..!!

Gul e Rana is not even awesome and you think it's awesome, that's awesome πŸ˜†
You need to watch some really awesome dramas and then you will be like woah, how bad was Gul e Rana, you need to visit the recommendations thread and watch some really truly awesome dramas.
If you like romance watch mera naam yousaf hai.
Women empowerment- watch kankar, zindagi gulzar hai
Comedy- Aunn Zara
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Once a jerk, always a jerk...precap makes me to think twice about the show, were this show is going!!!

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today me and my friend was discussing of this drama and again my friend blew up and said i LOVED the dialogue he says"MERE ITNEI KAREEB NA AYA KARO..MUHABBAT KARTA HOON TUM SEI PAGAL HO JAOON GA!!!
And I was like*confused*
I can translate it into English but still can't get the meaning out of it and THE FACT WHY PPL LOVE THIS DIALOGUE?!?maybe my Urdu skills are weak... Still in English it meant"Don't near me..I love you...I am crazy"
LIKE IT MAKES ME MORE CONFUSED!

Can anyone here try to tell me what this dialogue meant as ppl went crazy behind it? Plzz?
Thnx:)
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
According to an Instagram page, Sajal is in India for some work.
Wonder what it is because Sajal made it extremely clear that she wants to work on her terms and conditions and is not desperate to do a Hindi film.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anam...

According to an Instagram page, Sajal is in India for some work.

Wonder what it is because Sajal made it extremely clear that she wants to work on her terms and conditions and is not desperate to do a Hindi film.

sajal in debuting in BW..she will play sridevi's daughter in film
must be shooting
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manan-Lover

Dear u think Ger is AWSOME...that is completely ur choice...but then i would recommend u to watch
Diyar-e-dil, Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Shehr-e-zaat, Kankar, Mera Naam Yousuf Hai and Aunn Zara..
and then see the difference b/w Ger and these actually AWSOME shows.
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Today me and my friend was discussing of this drama and again my friend blew up and said i LOVED the dialogue he says"MERE ITNEI KAREEB NA AYA KARO..MUHABBAT KARTA HOON TUM SEI PAGAL HO JAOON GA!!!
And I was like*confused*
I can translate it into English but still can't get the meaning out of it and THE FACT WHY PPL LOVE THIS DIALOGUE?!?maybe my Urdu skills are weak... Still in English it meant"Don't near me..I love you...I am crazy"
LIKE IT MAKES ME MORE CONFUSED!

Can anyone here try to tell me what this dialogue meant as ppl went crazy behind it? Plzz?
Thnx:)

It is not I am crazy but I will become crazy