Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

When it started there was no other drama (except TMKH) which was looking good at that time and this being a little off beat also helped...But now amongst the other interesting dramas like Mann Mayal etc, this drama lost its sheen and is looking like a old dragged cloth which needs to be disposed off ASAP!

I agree they're not many interesting dramas onair at the moment. Man Mayal is too typical and repetitive for me same old second marriage story. TMKH is a love triangle but still bearable because there is no second marriage in that one.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tum mere kya ho?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I'm just waiting for this drama to end. Too much dragging going on at the moment, same old jerk Adeel no character growth what so ever. I have a soft spot for bad boys but not shamless ones like Adeel.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

When it started there was no other drama (except TMKH) which was looking good at that time and this being a little off beat also helped...But now amongst the other interesting dramas like Mann Mayal etc, this drama lost its sheen and is looking like a old dragged cloth which needs to be disposed off ASAP!

This👍🏼
couldnt agree more.
this show got popularity just bcz of sajal-feroze intially but now even sajal-feroze cant save it. writing of a story is its pillar..and this show has one of the worst stories i have ever seen. it should just end asap now.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

it started off great, but why extend a show and destroy the originality of it when it could be short and sweet and leave its mark!

they dragged it badly after there wedding..they should have concentrated on main plot
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His character shown have shown growth long back Adeel is damaged beyond repair where he have become unredeemed at the moment.

Show is too regressive
Edited by MB_23 - 8 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

they dragged it badly after there wedding..they should have concentrated on main plot

They really messed up at that point. I mean the show started off a bit slow too but it was still interesting and kept our attention going. IDK, they really need to pick up at this point to not make it fail, after all that hard work.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The show is still going unbeatable TRP wise even with a repeated epi & clash with Dillagi.
Dillagi have a very bad opening though

Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are the most regressive shows on air getting high TRP?
Edited by MB_23 - 8 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't watched last 3-4 episodes. Any movement in the story?