Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navjotparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ofcoz he will threaten rana using ashar. Maybe dey both gonna hve a face off or Maria may got xposed thnx to adeel. Dere r lots of scenes from ost dat hve to happen n dey all seem lyk b4 accident. So m certain accident teach is far for now.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Uff and here I am waiting for it to END!!

wait for it to be extended😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How many episodes left? 5?
How will they show everything in that!?! The accident, her coming back and looking after him, him regretting etc..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wait for it to be extended😆

Nehi! I really hope not!
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nehi! I really hope not!

I think they going to show the accident next episode that's why feroze was super excited and maybe he was talking about the accident cose he did say there was a scene he was soo happy to do. Maybe it 's this...
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No accident for at least 2 episodes...I guess cuz rana will come back I. These two episodes
And he didn't mean a twist rather he enjoyed ACTING meant he might have to do intense acting
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nehi! I really hope not!

Why are they even dragging it? I really hope they dont, its boring enough at this point and i really need the story to move forward
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Yes there needs to be a twist in the tale to make us excited to watch, otherwise like you said its very boring at this point.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^ Yes there needs to be a twist in the tale to make us excited to watch, otherwise like you said its very boring at this point.

it started off great, but why extend a show and destroy the originality of it when it could be short and sweet and leave its mark!
576281 thumbnail
When it started there was no other drama (except TMKH) which was looking good at that time and this being a little off beat also helped...But now amongst the other interesting dramas like Mann Mayal etc, this drama lost its sheen and is looking like a old dragged cloth which needs to be disposed off ASAP!