Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
But I think his dad did forgive him...because taya Abu tells his sister that he won't call adeel back because he can't doubt him and has to confirm from maria
So I think thatatter is solved! Plus adeel coming back to pak is living in same murree house(kamals house) with servants and a luxurious life and is handling the business
So he doesn't look like he is struggling financially or emotionally (if dad didn't forgive him)
What do u think?

And about the promo...doesn't it come on fb page?
candyblossom thumbnail
Well Adeel doesn't work as an employee rather he handles his dads business and works more like a supervisor and owner and gets profit which is much more than the pay...
What do u think?
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no no I don't want that type of end...
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: candyblossom

But I think his dad did forgive him...because taya Abu tells his sister that he won't call adeel back because he can't doubt him and has to confirm from maria
So I think thatatter is solved! Plus adeel coming back to pak is living in same murree house(kamals house) with servants and a luxurious life and is handling the business
So he doesn't look like he is struggling financially or emotionally (if dad didn't forgive him)
What do u think?

And about the promo...doesn't it come on fb page?

Only saw the promo of Episode 17 on FB! The page you are referring to doesn't work for me
If his dad has forgiven him then there must be a reason behind it! Have to see the promo first to know which scenes you are referring to😊
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Well Adeel doesn't work as an employee rather he handles his dads business and works more like a supervisor and owner and gets profit which is much more than the pay...
What do u think?

Yup! His dad only told him that he will be removed from property and not like you have to leave the house and everything behind if you don't marry Maria! He is not forbidden to use his current things you see... So I don't know whether this links to his dad forgiving him or not
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Only saw the promo of Episode 17 on FB! The page you are referring to doesn't work for me
If his dad has forgiven him then there must be a reason behind it! Have to see the promo first to know which scenes you are referring to😊

Sme here I cant even see the promo as well. I guess I have to wait tomorrow
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neel_M

What about his blood cancer... instead of dreaming about Rana he should go to the doctor for his treatment... he should be more focused on himself πŸ˜†

Oh yh! I forgot about that! Such careless writing!
candyblossom thumbnail
I actually can't put the link here

It's really simple...u can visit HUM TV MENA or HUM TV EUROPE Facebook page...just scroll a bit and u can find the promo easily as they uploaded it:)
candyblossom thumbnail
I rewatched the episodes of this drama after many days and I had a feeling which I strongly feel is right about adeel...
Adeel I remember says about rana that"why do I love her soo much?" BUT in front of his friend in Karachi and rana he claims that he doesn't love her...
I thought that I adeel at least THINKS if not TREATS her that way...he doesn't want people to know about his feeling or rana to know that she is her weakness...as this is the reason he says...it

But still if not right..THEN WHY DOES HE SAY THAT DIALOGUE "WHY DO I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH?".. plz answer if u know:))
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Which epi going to air today epi 17 or 18? I already saw epi 17 online.