Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Just wanted to pen down my thoughts on Episode 17!
Well, it was slightly a boring episode! Maybe coz it just the same things happening again and again. Moreover, expected completely a different reaction from Adeel after Maria's accusation! Thought he would feel bad as he did the same thing to Rana but instead of that he is still the same! But glad that at least he remembered Rana's words.

Happy that Rana finally told someone about her forced marriage and now Ashar seems protective of her already. From precap, we can see Ashar ready to confront Adeel but Adeel is just crazy! Planning to shoot someone just because your wife is close with him! He is really nuts!

Rana's mum was always against Rana's decisions and actions but when Adeel spoke to her, she should have realised what Rana goes through with him! Just once she hears him talk lowly of Rana and she was like going to have an heart attack on the spot. But Rana is listening and enduring his rubbish talks even before they got married! So it's always easy to advise people but you have to be in their shoes to know what the person goes through. Hope she doesn't push her daughter to be with Adeel again!

And from precap, it looks like Rana will go back with Adeel after Ashar's shooting. Hope the story moves ahead from next episode. But looks like we have to wait for 2 weeks for the next episode as most probably this Saturday they will air Episode 17 on TV. So we have to wait another week for the new episode.

And was having this chat with my sister regarding the possible ending of the show and my sister was like both will end up together 😆
But I was telling her that this is the first show that makes me feel that it would be a better ending if they both don't end up together! And if they were to show them together in the end then the makers better make Adeel's redemption worthy enough! If not it will be just be an illogical ending!
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Where is Ashar's wife? I'm sure he did get married, I've only skimmed through the past couple of episodes but I don't remember seeing her anywhere.

He did not get married as his dad died!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

He did not get married as his dad died!

oh okay LOL! 😆 Thanks for clarifying
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just visit Facebook or search HUM TV MENA Facebook page...scroll down and the promo will be there
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=938982932881686&id=393152014131450

Link..plz share ur thoughts abut promo and clear my query too:)/question on last page/(if link doesn't work just follow instructions above:))
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will the end be similar to the drama 'Manjali'?
what was the end to that?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

oh okay LOL! 😆 Thanks for clarifying

What about his blood cancer... instead of dreaming about Rana he should go to the doctor for his treatment... he should be more focused on himself 😆
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
^^ Haha! Exactly! That was my thoughts too but then I don't know whether Ashar knows about his condition yet as the doctor informed his dad about it and before they could have much interactions, his character died! I still don't know the whole purpose behind Ashar's sickness track!
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=938982932881686&id=393152014131450

Link..plz share ur thoughts abut promo and clear my query too:)/question on last page/(if link doesn't work just follow instructions above:))

The page is not available in my country! Can you provide a WU?
And regarding your doubt on why he is still driving a car and all, he might have bought it from his own money! Am sure that even though he works in his dad's company, he would be still getting a pay right!