Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know most people here hate adeel but I hate rana more
I would have liked her if in start when she signs nikah paper she had said shoot me but I wont sign. she just signs the papers calmly without even saying no once and after woods I know adeel is mean but also so many times he has been nice to her his character is shown craving for attention from her but she hasn't even once gave him respect of a husband. And the way she is with asher...
he is not wrong to get the wrong idea I mean any husband will be pissed if his wife is more close and friendly with some one else

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
adeel and rana both are really stupid/idiotic characters.
Rana as said signing the papers and then not telling anyone at home. I see she lost respect for addel but then why hide it from family...???? adeel his is a total jerk... he is eyeing his GF and getting physical with her while wife in the house??? at no point he is loving or respecting his wife at all.. he feel she is to be a slave/property and she should do what ever to please him... guy is horrible... loved his tantrums when his plan failed by Maria.. hehe they deserve each other...
ashar is a spineless guy ... if her likes Rana then speak up other wise stop lusting after her... go on with your life ... he is just total lost guy who does not know what he wants and no self confidence because of poverty and parental control. his character needs to get married to some nice girl and move on with his life... like any other lower middle class guy who is used to sacrifice for various reasons... life ke bade dande padte hain jab inasan ke pas paise na ho... reality of the world...
overview of the show... useless and hopeless... beautiful scenes from hill station ... characters have no chemistry at all... run of the mill show... dont waste time... sab ka munh suja hua raheta hai pure show main...
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Rana as said signing the papers and then not telling anyone at home. I see she lost respect for addel but then why hide it from family...???? adeel his is a total jerk... he is eyeing his GF and getting physical with her while wife in the house??? at no point he is loving or respecting his wife at all.. he feel she is to be a slave/property and she should do what ever to please him... guy is horrible... loved his tantrums when his plan failed by Maria.. hehe they deserve each other...
ashar is a spineless guy ... if her likes Rana then speak up other wise stop lusting after her... go on with your life ... he is just total lost guy who does not know what he wants and no self confidence because of poverty and parental control. his character needs to get married to some nice girl and move on with his life... like any other lower middle class guy who is used to sacrifice for various reasons... life ke bade dande padte hain jab inasan ke pas paise na ho... reality of the world...
overview of the show... useless and hopeless... beautiful scenes from hill station ... characters have no chemistry at all... run of the mill show... dont waste time... sab ka munh suja hua raheta hai pure show main...

Exactly even i don't like the characters but I feel as though the director didn't do a good job with the way characters could have been shown on TV. The dialogues that they would say to each other were boring I think. The director could've shown their characters with a little more depth and feeling. At times some scenes were gud like the slap and the way he would taunt gul e rana at times was nice to see but other than that their characters are just useless. I really don't know how the director will shape the ending. I doubt gul e rana and adeel will even be together from looks of it now. They might just carry on dragging the show...
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Lol. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
The accident better be in the next episode
candyblossom thumbnail
Accident might happen after 2 or more episodes because rana has to Come back to murree and has to have some scenes with adeel before accident
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The accident better be in the next episode

I doubt it will happen because ashar is going to get shot and having accident will be too much. I think it will be the other week
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Accident might happen after 2 or more episodes because rana has to Come back to murree and has to have some scenes with adeel before accident

I don't think then scenes will be before the accident maybe they might be shown after because adeel looked happy in them scenes they might be in the ending episode. Also there was a scene where gul e rana was holding adeels arm and she was smiling. This might be shown towards the end. Whereas the scene of adeel walking with crutches will be after the accident... It might be part of the redemption track.
candyblossom thumbnail
Check out the new promo on hum tv mena fb page!

A question related to promo after u see it...did taya Abu forgive adeel?? I think he did as adeel is shown still rich in the same house and car and is probably working his dads business...
Can we jave a WU of the new promo please