Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After seeing ep 17 and ep 18 promo I think ashar will only get shot on leg(adeels warning to rana) and adeel will then force rana to come to murree(as scenes are left before accident+ashar will come too)
I also assume that adeel dad has forgive him as adeel is living in the same house and i s shown rich so his dad didn't take any action
So gul e rana won't do the job and will be sent back:/
Adeel got rid of maria...probably maria got fed up as adeel ran from her and his dad was supporting adeel too
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They HV definitely extended episodes like to 25
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's 5 more episodes to go
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Everyone! Just saw the episode and will give my thoughts on them soon but need a help first.

Can someone translate for me what Rana said to Ashar in the beginning of the episode? Ashar asks her why didn't you tell anyone about it and she says she knows what everyone's answer will be... Sabar? What is that? And what she says after that?

Hindi is not my first language and only understand about 85%of the language so if anyone could help me it will be appreciated a lot! Thanks in advance
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Hello Everyone! Just saw the episode and will give my thoughts on them soon but need a help first.

Can someone translate for me what Rana said to Ashar in the beginning of the episode? Ashar asks her why didn't you tell anyone about it and she says she knows what everyone's answer will be... Sabar? What is that? And what she says after that?

Hindi is not my first language and only understand about 85%of the language so if anyone could help me it will be appreciated a lot! Thanks in advance

Sabar means patience.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Sabar means patience.

Thanks😊
And what did she say after that? Before she started crying?
navjotparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Thanks😊
And what did she say after that? Before she started crying?

She says dat but now she can't hve ne more patience. Her patience has reached d limit.
Have they really extended it
peole are fed up already
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't get me wrong, I can't tolerate that Ashar character.. it is not the actor but the character and his constipated face!
Also, why Rana was inviting him for going out for tea! Outsider will see no difference between Maria Adeel and Rana Ashar!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Where is Ashar's wife? I'm sure he did get married, I've only skimmed through the past couple of episodes but I don't remember seeing her anywhere.