Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
are u guyz sure show has 22 epis only? bcz now only 5 more epis are left...will they be able to cover the story??
why would Rana help Adeel...he doesnt deserve it
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why would Rana help Adeel...he doesnt deserve it

Exactly I hate his guts he's horrible to her but I think rana will come back to the house in next episode because they show scenes where rana is in her room upset and is lost in her thoughts maybe adeels dad must have told her to come back...
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Have you read it?
Was Asher Bhai part of the novel?

There was no asher in the novel. The cousins were there like maria and the other girl but no planning like what maria did. They were just chikoo and always wanted to be with adeel. 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rana is the least interested to change Adeel or help him. He will end up changing himself for the better!!
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Has this week's promo been shown??
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Could someone please help me understand that this Maria did sleep with Adeel? Because the maid was telling to Taiabba that Maria was sleeping with Adeel...If they did it, then I will hate Adeel from core...
He could be an ass with Rana but sleeping with and trying to rape other girls are not acceptable.
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Could someone please help me understand that this Maria did sleep with Adeel? Because the maid was telling to Taiabba that Maria was sleeping with Adeel...If they did it, then I will hate Adeel from core...

He could be an ass with Rana but sleeping with and trying to rape other girls are not acceptable.

no he didn't he spends the night in hotel even i was surprised when maid says that but I think maria probably sleeps in adeels room when he was at hotel so servants get the wrong idea.
candyblossom thumbnail
The servants always left before all of the people slept! Remember,maria used to watch late night movies with adeel so they might get the wrong idea as they leave and then maria the leaves to her room

I find ranas character annoying many times!! Don't know why...u might think I am rude but I really don't like her

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

Exactly I hate his guts he's horrible to her but I think rana will come back to the house in next episode because they show scenes where rana is in her room upset and is lost in her thoughts maybe adeels dad must have told her to come back...

Maybe by helping him, she can make him even more guilty
Also Rana is that type of girl who always stands for the truth