Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
It's good Adeel dad gets to know what he did to Rana.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Today's episode was interesting compared to the bore fest of previous weeks.
Arrey koi mujhe bataye what does Arshad Bhai cancer have to do with this serial, unless adeel needs his organs after his death. There has to be a reason.
Why did the maid not tell Taya Abu when she overheard MariA conversation, usually maids don't waste any time lol.

@bold LMAO. U are super funny.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I actually liked Ashar today I always thought he looks like wuss but I love the fact he took a stand for Rana today in the last scene.

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

this is the reason...!!😆
otherwise many people who loved it now find it boring (including me)

it was dragging too much but im glad since last week the story started moving
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone and how are you? The episode was quite interesting I enjoyed it a lot why because adeels true face came in front of his dad who was blinded in love for his son. What annoyed me was that nothing else happened after the slap like what I wanted was adeels to realise his mistakes but instead he blamed gul e rana... I guess they are leaving all the realisations to the redemption track. What I didn't understand was why adeels dad was forcing adeel to marry maria. I think adeel will force maria to spill the truth which will make the marriage plan get cancel. From this adeel will bring back gul e rana...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

Hello everyone and how are you? The episode was quite interesting I enjoyed it a lot why because adeels true face came in front of his dad who was blinded in love for his son. What annoyed me was that nothing else happened after the slap like what I wanted was adeels to realise his mistakes but instead he blamed gul e rana... I guess they are leaving all the realisations to the redemption track. What I didn't understand was why adeels dad was forcing adeel to marry maria. I think adeel will force maria to spill the truth which will make the marriage plan get cancel. From this adeel will bring back gul e rana...

because Maria kissi ko moo dikhanay laiq nahi rahi, only adeel can jhelofy her thobda from now 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

@bold LMAO. U are super funny.

No really, I am not trying to be funny here, I mean Rana is not interested in arshad or Asher , I still don't know his name lol, so killing him makes no sense, if Rana was interested then it would have made sense that he had to die so Rana can live happily ever after, but yahan toh one sided love story hai, phir they also killed his father, Akhir uskay khandan Kay peeche kyu pad Gaye yeh writer 😆
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rana's mother is really pissing me off. With the way she was talking it was like she had basically sold her daughter. When she was calling Rana back because Adeel was coming she was talking like Rana was an object to be presented in front of Adeel.
I love the actress who plays Maria, she really makes me hate her but I love her right now for what she's doing to Adeel.

ETA: Also why is it that in these dramas the mothers love blaming their daughters? They always say "oh you must have done something wrong, go apologize"
It's like they have no trust in their daughters and choose to believe a man they've only known for a few months.
And then they end up saying a bunch of regressive stuff that makes me face palm so hard

And I almost forgot, when tai abu was asking gul bibi about Maria and Adeel she said that Rana was sleeping in another room while Maria was "with" Adeel, meaning she was sleeping in the same room as him. Were Adeel and Maria sleeping with each other?
Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

No really, I am not trying to be funny here, I mean Rana is not interested in arshad or Asher , I still don't know his name lol, so killing him makes no sense, if Rana was interested then it would have made sense that he had to die so Rana can live happily ever after, but yahan toh one sided love story hai, phir they also killed his father, Akhir uskay khandan Kay peeche kyu pad Gaye yeh writer 😆

True. U have a point. Even I cannot see the link of Ashar's illness to any future track. We
have to wait and see how the writer uses it in the story...

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adeel will come up with a sinister plan!!!u see he said to maria "mei tumhara drama ulta soon ga!"
Many scenes are left before accident adeel-rana scenes in murre so he will take her back and no way in the novel or story he will marry maria..so he will trap her!!
What do u think???