Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Definitely sure adeel will bring rana back...

And where does rana find these dudes??

@Bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously that made me laugh a lot. Men are just attracted to Rana, first Ashar, then the guy who helped her home and now this new guy. That new guy better give Adeel big competition.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

@Bold🤣
Seriously that made me laugh a lot. Men are just attracted to Rana, first Ashar, then the guy who helped her home and now this new guy. That new guy better give Adeel big competition.

Haha seriously! Really firstly all the buys get attracted to rana for I don't know why?? See first zafri...then ashar...then the other guy...now this guy(who is not an important character in novel) and lastly MR. ADEEL who has soo many people after him but I don't know what magic ms.rana does on everyone that they go crazy after her (unfortunately ms rana didn't know this one was a bit crazy xD) Let's see what happens next
Really gonna be a hilarious scene when adeel throws her out and then brings her in(as I am sure..she will leave him permenant after maria and ashar arrive)
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anyone knows how many episodes show will have?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully this episode will have some impact and be better than the past two.
Story needs to move.

Originally posted by: simidi

anyone knows how many episodes show will have?

22 i think
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adeel sees's asher's call and shouts at rana, just then taya abu comes he says she pays him more attention to him everytime, Tayya abu says asher is getting married, adeel says it doesnt matter, rana says yes it doesnt matter bcz he still have connections with maria and laila, taya abu scolds rana that no need to bring maria and laila, tayya abu scolds both and says he is leaving for Khi
rana apologizes to him, tayya abu says she wont go to Khi she says she want to go to Khi fr wedd then taya abu says if she doesnt listen to him then how will she listen to adeel, rana gives up and says she wont go to khi, taya abu says now listen to adeel aswell
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Taya abu finds mona's shirt, adeel made mona his bhabhi and says she and his frnd came to stay, rana is standing quite...tayya abu leaves for Khi
rana and her mum r missing each other..rana says one day she will come to Khi
adeel says he is more clever so forget about getting rid from him
he wont divorce her not bcz he loves her but bcz if he gets bored of a thing, he will throw it in store but wont give to someone else

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The shirt scene happened, Rana said its Mona's shirt and Adeel said Mona is my friends wife, they both came to stay.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
to him rana's value is not more than trash🤢
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Hamna calls rana and complains that she didnt came to Khi, she says there cries missing her, rana realizes that her mum gets upset for her and she cant do anything just bcz of adeel
adeel's maid tells rana that many girls used to visit adeel bfr marriage
maria was planning to go to ISl but she slips from stairs
rana is again lost in city..she meets a woman who takes rana to her home and says her bro will leave her to house
Adeel is angry bcz his guests r coming and poor akbar chacha is looking for rana